Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (904058 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by lucexy: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2021
Ok
PimpinPips:

He never sent any "unverified info," he was only asking a question, as evidenced by the two question marks in his post.
Re: Polish Student Visa by desmedallion(m): 11:55am On Feb 04, 2021
Is it the duty of the agent to call for appointment or the duty of the client?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
desmedallion:
Is it the duty of the agent to call for appointment or the duty of the client?
Neither. A true agent does not have to call. That's what a diehard gambler posing as agent does; they do the same calling as the client, hoping to get lucky and then get paid for exactly the same thing the client could have been doing more persistently.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
lucexy:
This was on their web page. Please don't share unverified info here. For now, we can only book visa appointments via phone calls

I was just asking a question o bros sad
Of which I have gotten a clear explanation
Re: Polish Student Visa by sobastical: 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
PimpinPips:

Your bank should hook you up. It's even a lot cheaper that way.
Unless it's something else you need assistance with?

Nothing really but am looking for more schools that still admits for BSc for March intake
Re: Polish Student Visa by desmedallion(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
PimpinPips:

Neither. A true agent does not have to call. That's what a diehard gambler posing as agent does; they do the same calling as the client, hoping to get lucky and then get paid for exactly the same thing the client could have been doing more persistently.

Persistently...my resumption is March and they are not even picking my incessant calls.. what do u suggest I do at this point...I qv been calling tirelessly.o..call forwarding
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
You have to keep on trying bro.

desmedallion:

Persistently...my resumption is March and they are not even picking my incessant calls.. what do u suggest I do at this point...I qv been calling tirelessly.o..call forwarding
Re: Polish Student Visa by Godspeed777: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Please which documents are we supposed to submit for Embassy Legalization apart from WAEC??
Re: Polish Student Visa by emajebi: 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
Good Morning,

We're preparing to call for a visa appointment, but my sister heard that one of her classmates notarized all her documents and got her visa. But the only thing, to our knowledge, that you have to notarize is the sponsor letter and parental consent letter. Has anyone gotten a visa without a notarized employment letter and pay slips?

Thanks!
Re: Polish Student Visa by BUKUNMI24: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
emajebi:
Good Morning,

We're preparing to call for a visa appointment, but my sister heard that one of her classmates notarized all her documents and got her visa. But the only thing, to our knowledge, that you have to notarize is the sponsor letter and parental consent letter. Has anyone gotten a visa without a notarized employment letter and pay slips?

Thanks!
No
Re: Polish Student Visa by palmshots: 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
emajebi:
Good Morning,

Thanks!

It's not necessary to notorize payslips and employment letter, and yes people get visas without notorizing them
Re: Polish Student Visa by agyeigilbert2: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
palmshots:

It's not necessary to notorize payslips and employment letter, and yes people get visas without notorizing them
Documents from an institution either letter head and stamp does not need to be notorize since it source can be traced.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
BUKUNMI24:

Yes you have to. At the federal high court in Abuja. All documents concerning payslips must be notarized before going for submission!
Must we do our notorisation in Abuja?
Re: Polish Student Visa by BUKUNMI24: 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
palmshots:

You’re right!
Re: Polish Student Visa by BUKUNMI24: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
Escanor:

You can do it anywhere according to what they said on here
Re: Polish Student Visa by agyeigilbert2: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
BUKUNMI24:

i'd love to know who got visa without notarizing their payslips from the high court. dont mislead people, you have to notarized from court and have the company stamp on it also the HR manager signature.
There is no where on their website that says payslips should be notarized, When I went to do my submission the only documents the consular asked if I have notarized was the sponsorship letter.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by BUKUNMI24: 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
agyeigilbert2:

There is no where on their website that says payslips should be notarized, When I went to do my submission the only documents the consular asked if I have notarized was the sponsorship letter.

ok. no problem. no vex, mabinu my dear
Re: Polish Student Visa by palmshots: 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
agyeigilbert2:

Documents from an institution either letter head and stamp does not need to be notorize since it source can be traced.

Yeah, we are saying the same thing
Re: Polish Student Visa by palmshots: 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
BUKUNMI24:

i'd love to know who got visa without notarizing their payslips from the high court. dont mislead people, you have to notarized from court and have the company stamp on it also the HR manager signature.

You're the one that shouldn't mislead people here cuz you don't know what you are saying
Re: Polish Student Visa by BUKUNMI24: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
palmshots:

You're the one that shouldn't mislead people here cuz you don't know what you are saying

� ok now. I’ll be here reading reviews.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
BUKUNMI24:

This is NOT exactly accurate.
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
No.......You can do that at any Notary Public in any of the states you are.

Escanor:

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
desmedallion:

That you're meant to be resuming in March is enough reason to feel for you.
However, you aren't exactly new here. I'm guessing you already know what to do IF your back's against the wall.
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
A lot of people have gotten their VISA with just a Notarized Sponsorship Letter with unnotarized payslips. So your assertion is wrong.

BUKUNMI24:

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hang in there, you will definitely read their good news
BUKUNMI24:

� ok now. I’ll be here reading reviews.
Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
BUKUNMI24:

Yes you have to. At the federal high court in Abuja. All documents concerning payslips must be notarized before going for submission!

You do not have to notorize sponsors payslip and employment letter. Some people advise you to do so because they did it for their application it works either way. Notarizing in the EU for a sponsor is so expensive anyway its over 300 euros. Use that for your school fees. If you have the extra cash to notorize then go ahead otherwise its not necessary. The sponsors letter MUST be notarized and original, check the SA polish consulate its the same requirements for all their embassies.
Re: Polish Student Visa by SetZ(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
BUKUNMI24:

Dear its not compulsory the only document stated to be notarized is the sponsors letter notarizing the payslip means you not submitting the original from the office but rather a copy

But either way the would still consider but pls note its not compulsory
Re: Polish Student Visa by BUKUNMI24: 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ok to all of u.
Have heard u all. I’m not arguing.

To the public go ahead with ur steps.
Good results always.
Bless u all....
Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nice one guys .I grabbed lots of info here
Re: Polish Student Visa by Rolex101(m): 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
Any body got admission to international university of logistics and transport should message me thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Is there anybody who used a foreign sponsor here?
Re: Polish Student Visa by SetZ(m): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
Rolex101:
Any body got admission to international university of logistics and transport should message me thanks.

Which of them wroclaw?

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: Fjay24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.