Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (906672 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2017
Juzzywezzy:
Nairalanders in Poland please keep the room active and answer to new peeps, by the way is polish student visa still being issued for masters students...someone please respond!!!

Yes it is
Re: Polish Student Visa by Juzzywezzy(m): 8:45pm On May 06, 2017
TemmyDavies:

Yes it is

Thanks man!!! the reg portal for the schools are now open I pray all of us applying this session gets admitted and granted visa, those already doing masters programme in pl I hail all.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 07, 2017
Bumbae1:
AHCB

Hey, so anyway was looking into what we discussed earlier. Really sad to hear that happened
Sinz said he didn't do it n had no hand in it .. ..

At the end of the day wasn't around ( i just go on my personal experience with each person n treat them how dey treat me if that makes sense) so don't know wts wt but that was his ans.
If u say it can't be resolved and nothing can be done then there is nothing I can do really sad U know me I don't like all this stuff honestly

But believe one day the truth will be out till then if you choose to stay hi you know me I'm good y'all didn't so nothing to me personally so no I'll will
Just hope one day peace will come smiley,

Hope u having a chilled evening

Smh Check the thread title.
Re: Polish Student Visa by AHCB: 9:29pm On May 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

Oh thought is was the pic
Well after asking few who where there the day it happened saying the same thing
So I think you need to ask Jude .... sinz swears he wasnt behind it ... and wasnt even cool offline chatting to him

It's understandable to say its sinz .. but its not him .. when i see jude online will ask him too as you know he too has attacked me several times posting pics though i have squashed it .. no time to be crying over it .. I will ask him hopefully he tells the truth so we can put this to rest

If not nothing more i can do lol can't make anyone tell the truth either we accept and move on ..
I need to ask Jude what exactly? Who gave him the pic or who told him to post it?

If sinz say he wasn't cool offline chatting with Jude, letting vindicate himself by showing proof because what I have clearly implicate himself and Jude.

You spend your time defending someone who isn't worth defending. I asked you a simple question, do you want to see screenshot, that is proof Sinz has something, that is enough to do with the posting of an innocent child's pic here?

Your next answer determine by next course of action. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.