Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (906582 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by 4our: 9:44pm On May 09, 2017
AHCB:
I need to ask Jude what exactly? Who gave him the pic or who told him to post it?

If sinz say he wasn't cool offline chatting with Jude letting vindicate himself by showing proof because what I have clearly implicate himself and Jude.

You spend your time defending someone who isn't worth defending. I asked you a simple question, do you want to see screenshot, that is proof Sinz has something, that is enough to do with the posting of an innocent child's pic here?

Your next answer determine by next course of action. Thank you.

Hmmm sinz nice to know

Well i got the pix as thus

Saw her full name on an interview thread

Copied it and pasted it on facebook

Saved all her pictures then attacked her

Thats all sinz wasnt involved
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 09, 2017
4our:

Hmmm sinz nice to know

Well i got the pix as thus

Saw her full name on an interview thread

Copied it and pasted it on facebook

Saved all her pictures then attacked her

Thats all sinz wasnt involved

AHCB

There you go!
Nothing more I can do ...

Thanks Jude for being honest ...
Re: Polish Student Visa by woooooooooow: 10:07pm On May 09, 2017
Where's the hellrazor
Re: Polish Student Visa by AHCB: 10:12pm On May 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

AHCB

There you go!
Nothing more I can do ...

Thanks Jude for being honest ...
LOL. You guys must think I'm stupid. The pic of the kid you posted wasn't on her facebook page. It was on WhatsApp.

Wrong move!! Just be glad the lady in question told me to let sleeping dogs lie. I hate liars and despise those who support liars the most.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 09, 2017
[quote author=AHCB post=56369021]LOL. You guys must think I'm stupid. The pic of the kid you posted wasn't on her facebook page. It was on WhatsApp.

Wrong move!! Just be glad the lady in question told me to let sleeping dogs lie. I hate liars and despise those who support liars the most.
/quote]Thank mimzy
Re: Polish Student Visa by AHCB: 10:21pm On May 09, 2017
Bumbae1:
Thank Mimzy.
I beg your pardon?
Re: Polish Student Visa by HellRaiXer: 11:55am On May 12, 2017
AHCB:
Intriguing, I must say.
the fiasco led me to deactivate my account from Nairaland and stayed off Nairaland for nearly 2 years before coming back. I hate betrayals and lies.
Re: Polish Student Visa by AHCB: 12:52pm On May 12, 2017
HellRaiXer:
the fiasco led me to deactivate my account form Nairaland and stayed off Nairaland for nearly 2 years before coming back. I hate betrayals and lies.
Wow!.
Re: Polish Student Visa by mayowaobo(m): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
TemmyDavies:

You would get your Eligibility Letter from ministry of education, Abuja. Your school would tell you which documents to legalize but you would be required to Authenticate your educational documents in Ministry of Education Abuja, where you would be required to submit your WAEC CERTIFICATE,TESTIMONIAL, TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS, STATEMENT OF RESULT, after which you would proceed to Ministry of foreign affairs, where they would also Authenticate the documents from Ministry of Education which I stated earlier, but this time including your BIRTH CERTIFICATE, and SPONSORSHIP LETTER.

As for the embassy requirements, check the list below.
1. International passport;
2. Visa fee of 18,600 Naira in cash (unless entitled to discount);
3. 2 passport-type photographs (en face, color, white background, no glasses, no hats);
4. Travel medical insurance valid for the entire period of intended stay plus at least 2 days; valid for all Schengen countries; minimum coverage 30,000 EUR;
5. Flight reservation (return);
6. Residence permit in one of the countries covered by the Embassy (if applicable);
7. Copy of passport data page and previous visas;
8. Copies of all original documents which the applicant wishes to keep.

1. Copy of acceptance letter;
2. All documents required by the institution;
3. Confirmation of payment of fees (if applicable);
4. Documents for legalization (if applicable) – more info: Legalization of documents;
5. Hotel reservation or proof of another accommodation; for applicants planning to stay with family or friends or being sponsored by Polish/EU citizens in any other way, an invitation registered with appropriate Polish authorities (Urzad Wojewodzki) is required;
6. Documents regarding applicant’s sufficient means of subsistence during intended stay, such as: introduction letter from employer with employer’s consent for travel; salary slips; proof of business ownership; personal/business bank account statements; proof of income generated by property; letter from sponsor and documents regarding sponsor’s financial situation;
7. Documents regarding applicants family situation (marriage/birth certificates).

If you need any other visit their website ----© http://www.abuja.mfa.gov.pl/en/consular_information/visas/

And Legalization is done at the embassy, they charge 8,300 per page,it was still 6K as at 7days ago,

God bless.
Bro, please can you show me a copy of how TRANSCRIPT OF RECORD AND STATEMENT OF RESULT looks like.
Help a nigga nro
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by mayowaobo(m): 4:15am On Jul 09, 2017
@abnur14 please I really need to contact you.
Reply my mail ASAP
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by mayowaobo(m): 5:16am On Jul 09, 2017
Hi everyone, please can anybody show me a format of what a sponsors letter should look like..
Thanks fam
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vicanace(m): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2017
I currently have a schorlarship with the University of Dabrowa Gornicza and everything has been made available. Please make me understand if I need to go to the ministry of education to validate my documents before my interview at the embassy or I can do it at once with the embassy?
Thanks
TemmyDavies:

You would get your Eligibility Letter from ministry of education, Abuja. Your school would tell you which documents to legalize but you would be required to Authenticate your educational documents in Ministry of Education Abuja, where you would be required to submit your WAEC CERTIFICATE,TESTIMONIAL, TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS, STATEMENT OF RESULT, after which you would proceed to Ministry of foreign affairs, where they would also Authenticate the documents from Ministry of Education which I stated earlier, but this time including your BIRTH CERTIFICATE, and SPONSORSHIP LETTER.

As for the embassy requirements, check the list below.
1. International passport;
2. Visa fee of 18,600 Naira in cash (unless entitled to discount);
3. 2 passport-type photographs (en face, color, white background, no glasses, no hats);
4. Travel medical insurance valid for the entire period of intended stay plus at least 2 days; valid for all Schengen countries; minimum coverage 30,000 EUR;
5. Flight reservation (return);
6. Residence permit in one of the countries covered by the Embassy (if applicable);
7. Copy of passport data page and previous visas;
8. Copies of all original documents which the applicant wishes to keep.

1. Copy of acceptance letter;
2. All documents required by the institution;
3. Confirmation of payment of fees (if applicable);
4. Documents for legalization (if applicable) – more info: Legalization of documents;
5. Hotel reservation or proof of another accommodation; for applicants planning to stay with family or friends or being sponsored by Polish/EU citizens in any other way, an invitation registered with appropriate Polish authorities (Urzad Wojewodzki) is required;
6. Documents regarding applicant’s sufficient means of subsistence during intended stay, such as: introduction letter from employer with employer’s consent for travel; salary slips; proof of business ownership; personal/business bank account statements; proof of income generated by property; letter from sponsor and documents regarding sponsor’s financial situation;
7. Documents regarding applicants family situation (marriage/birth certificates).

If you need any other visit their website ----© http://www.abuja.mfa.gov.pl/en/consular_information/visas/

And Legalization is done at the embassy, they charge 8,300 per page,it was still 6K as at 7days ago,

God bless.
Re: Polish Student Visa by pheyi15: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hi everyone,
I just got an admission to study for my masters program at Poznan University of business and economics. I have not been able to book an appointment date on the polish embassy website. Can anyone pls put me through on the required steps and how to go about booking an appointment as it says lack of available date on the website .Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by mayowaobo(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
pheyi15:
Hi everyone,
I just got an admission to study for my masters program at Poznan University of business and economics. I have not been able to book an appointment date on the polish embassy website. Can anyone pls put me through on the required steps and how to go about booking an appointment as it says lack of available date on the website .Thanks
Contact Mr Donald..
Where are you from?
And have you done your travel medical insurance?
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2017
Vicanace:
I currently have a schorlarship with the University of Dabrowa Gornicza and everything has been made available. Please make me understand if I need to go to the ministry of education to validate my documents before my interview at the embassy or I can do it at once with the embassy?
Thanks
Vicanace, Yes you still have to legalise all your documents at MOE and MFA. During the submission for visa you can then submit for legalisation of your WAEC Certificate or BSC Certificate, depending on what degree level you going for. Hope that helps.
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2017
pheyi15:
Hi everyone,
Bro, it is always hard to secure appointment. Honestly there is nothing miraculous Donald will do. He will secure the same appointment, just that he monitors and knows when it's available. So keep an eye during the closing of embassy hours. Also when you see the "next available date on...." Then keep a very good watch all through two days before that date on the website, then you will succeed. I'm saying from experience. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2017
mayowaobo:

Bro, please can you show me a copy of how TRANSCRIPT OF RECORD AND STATEMENT OF RESULT looks like.
Help a nigga nro
Thanks
Transcript of records doesn't have special formats. It should however have the last three years of your high school subjects, number of hours for those subjects and the points/credits achieved.
Re: Polish Student Visa by pheyi15: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2017
mayowaobo:

Contact Mr Donald..
Where are you from?
And have you done your travel medical insurance?
I'm from lagos. Can u pls inbox me ur no

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.