Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (906693 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
You're the misinformed fellow here.

That's how people like you will get others with a denial ase on No 3. If you know anyone here who get VISA recently with 3M CC tag the person here lets verify.

Check my profile well and ask around from those who know me or those i've helped with information's such as this one. I don't say what am not sure of or what I don't have proof for.

Mztonya:
maybe your someone had some other issue. I wish I could flag your account for misinformation. Even the embassy documents didn't rule that amount/quote author=necz post=101044964]

Don't deceive yourself with that statement. Just 2 weeks ago someone was denied with 3M CC. The same person appealed with 5M CC and got visa last week.

For those who cares to listen; Make sure at least 4M limit shows on your CC Certificate.
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
Euros.

For BSc Studies; You will need 30 Euros (Only your WAEC/NECO)
For MSc Studies; You will need 60 Euros (30Euros Each for your BSc Certificate and Transcript)

ToluwaniMary:
Thanks for your prompt responses here..I appreciate.
Pls how do I pay legalization fees at the embassy in Euros or naira?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by okparajoseph4(m): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
PLEASE whose who recently got there Visas and self sponsored. Please how did u go about it. A quick response would be very fine.
Thanks very much
Re: Polish Student Visa by GracefulTopsy(f): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
Please guys, i just got admission for a Msc program in Poland. I had my Bsc from Benin Republic. Would i still need to go to the MOE/MOF before i go to the Polish embassy
to legalize my documents because its all confusing to me?

Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
Khormzy1:

I stay at abia�...
How will I do it?
And does it the legalization take long?
I have only a week

This can only be done in Abuja
Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hiploko:
Hi Fam, can laminated documents be legalized and authenticated

Yes
Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
GracefulTopsy:
Please guys, i just got admission for a Msc program in Poland. I had my Bsc from Benin Republic. Would i still need to go to the MOE/MOF before i go to the Polish embassy
to legalize my documents because its all confusing to me?

Thanks

Your documents will have to be Authenticated by the Ministry of Education of Benin Republic then evaluated at the Ministry of Education in Nigeria before you proceed to The Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Hiploko(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
NwaUdi1:

Yes
Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jay5mie: 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
NwaUdi1:

Your documents will have to be Authenticated by the Ministry of Education of Benin Republic then evaluated at the Ministry of Education in Nigeria before you proceed to The Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

You studied at Benin too?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Khormzy1(f): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
I sent out my mine today hopefully by Monday or Tuesday it will be done

Sammypedro18:

If that it is the case, authenticate your certificates at Min. of Edu. and Min. of For Aff. and upload, you can go for legalization at the embassy later on, authentication at both Ministries should take at most two working days.
Re: Polish Student Visa by BrightCulture: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2021
Pls house, how long does it take to get admission in Poland university....because I applied for masters in WSPA Lublin last month 24th and up till now have not gotten any mail from them
Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 9:43am On Apr 24, 2021
BrightCulture:
Pls house, how long does it take to get admission in Poland university....because I applied for masters in WSPA Lublin last month 24th and up till now have not gotten any mail from them

It depends on the school but usually it takes about two weeks. So I advised you email the international relations office or your school and Inquire about your concerns
Re: Polish Student Visa by BrightCulture: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2021
NwaUdi1:

It depends on the school but usually it takes about two weeks. So I advised you email the international relations office or your school and Inquire about your concerns

Thanks for your response.....i noticed that the school section we start October...is that d reason they have not respond?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mztonya: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
I don’t have to quote anybody. Mr I know lots of things
necz:
You're the misinformed fellow here.

That's how people like you will get others with a denial ase on No 3. If you know anyone here who get VISA recently with 3M CC tag the person here lets verify.

Check my profile well and ask around from those who know me or those i've helped with information's such as this one. I don't say what am not sure of or what I don't have proof for.

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mztonya:
I don’t have to quote anybody. Mr I know lots of things

It's obvious, you really know lots of Poland things grin
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
BrightCulture:

Thanks for your response.....i noticed that the school section we start October...is that d reason they have not respond?

Most likely . They don’t appear to have fully opened for admissions yet. Try to Email the admission contact written on their website here

https://en.wspa.pl/international-admissions/

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by ToluwaniMary: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
Do I need to notarize my acceptance letter for visa application if yes where?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pearlina20(f): 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Please does anyone here know about Medical University of Silesia in Katowice or attends the school
I'm planning to study Nursing in the university and I need some information
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
ToluwaniMary:
Do I need to notarize my acceptance letter for visa application if yes where?

No you do not have to notarize it.
Re: Polish Student Visa by GracefulTopsy(f): 12:58am On Apr 25, 2021
NwaUdi1:

Thanks for your response.
Did you study in Benin Republic too?
If yes, kindly share a step by step process of jow you did yours.

Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amycanada(f): 7:25am On Apr 25, 2021
Happy Sunday Everyone one, I'm new here. I want to start my application for admission in a university in Poland. Can someone suggest me a good and affordable university where I can study Nursing with my NECO result? Please, the university's teaching language has to be English. I checked university of Opole, it seems their medium of instruction is polish for Nursing. Thanks all

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ajiboyehify(m): 7:55am On Apr 25, 2021
Hi. I guess this is 2021. Please I just got an admission at a university in Poland but I don't have an idea of how to go about the health insurance of 30,000 euros. Please any of way of going around that??
Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2021
Ajiboyehify:
Hi. I guess this is 2021. Please I just got an admission at a university in Poland but I don't have an idea of how to go about the health insurance of 30,000 euros. Please any of way of going around that??

Check with AIICO Insurance. it's about 35,000 Naira for a 12 months travel health insurance package.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Polish Student Visa by joeymartinijnr: 9:35am On Apr 25, 2021
Amycanada:
Happy Sunday Everyone one, I'm new here. I want to start my application for admission in a university in Poland. Can someone suggest me a good and affordable university where I can study Nursing with my NECO result? Please, the university's teaching language has to be English. I checked university of Opole, it seems their medium of instruction is polish for Nursing. Thenks all
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ajiboyehify(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2021
Please, I need information about the salary slip. Please how much should a sponsor be earning to be able to tender their salary slip and for it to be a acceptable at the embassy. Please the sponsor works in Nigeeia
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2021
Amycanada:
Happy Sunday Everyone one, I'm new here. I want to start my application for admission in a university in Poland. Can someone suggest me a good and affordable university where I can study Nursing with my NECO result? Please, the university's teaching language has to be English. I checked university of Opole, it seems their medium of instruction is polish for Nursing. Thanks all
Neco could work if you can contact the school and make enquiries from the admissions department.

Another school of nursing was mentioned just 2 messages above you by another female. As for affordability, what is the range of fee you are expecting it to be?
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2021
joeymartinijnr:

I doubt if NECO will suffice. Has anyone secured admission with a NECO result here?
I think Neco would work. Any high school certificate being able to be verified at MOE and MOFA should be able to get you admitted. I am sure of Canada and USA.

For Europe, some countries do recognise it but it is still subject to schools.
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 10:17am On Apr 25, 2021
Pearlina20:
Please does anyone here know about Medical University of Silesia in Katowice or attends the school
I'm planning to study Nursing in the university and I need some information
Contact the school admission department. They are in the best position to help you out.
Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2021
joeymartinijnr:

I doubt if NECO will suffice. Has anyone secured admission with a NECO result here?

NECO Certificate is as good as WAEC Certificate anyday anytime.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ajiboyehify(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Please, I need information about the salary slip. Please how much should a sponsor be earning to be able to tender their salary slip and for it to be a acceptable at the embassy. Please the sponsor works in Nigeria. It's urgent

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: osasu22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.