Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (912109 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (569) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by MzEmeritus: 3:07am On May 12, 2021
Treasureoby0:

Kindly ask your question here and gurus will answer as am still a novice, if it's the one I know I will still answer

Actually I'm looking forward to schooling in Poland... nursing in particular so wanted to ask is it best to apply oneself or through agent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 3:32am On May 12, 2021
Apply yourself pls. I’m fairly new here but I have read through the entire thread and the thread encourages everyone to apply themselves. Do not use agents.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by williamsaspire: 7:21am On May 12, 2021
Hello. Please I am curious about something
The part where you have to prove you're capable of fending for yourself there....I want to ask
Is it like the way Germany does it own? In Germany you have to trabsfer a large sum ranging from 2 - 4 million to a specified german bank and obtain bank statement which you have to present to the consuler and embassy
Is that how its done in poland too?
Please what are the process for proof of funds
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 9:25am On May 12, 2021
There's no issue with that. Just ensure you get one of your parent to write you a sponsorship letter stating that they'll be sponsoring your studies in the Republic of Poland and as a matter of fact they've sent some money into your account.etc

stelor:

Thank you very much Sir for your time and reply, I have been looking forward to your reply, the truth is that i don't have sponsorship that earn above 50

0 to 800K yet, Hence my CC have been funded already and it is on my name , that will mean i am self sponsoring, do you think that will fly?

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 9:27am On May 12, 2021
Preferably in the Sponsors name please.

Cc should be in your name preferably and not sponsors name. The credit card limit certificate will be issued in your name as well. Go to any first bank or access bank for the cc
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 9:28am On May 12, 2021
Yes, this is a good option.

stelor:

Good Evening IkeNwo, Thank you very much, If I ask my wife to open a CC account in her name then I finance her account with 5M while my CC is like 3M balance, then combine both CC account to apply for the visa, will that be too much?

She is 34 years now, I am older to her with about 6 years and we are legally married and she bearing my surname.

If I do this, can she be my sponsor ?

I am sorry, I am asking this because i don't know how to go about the Payslip matter as regard the sponsorship, na biz my wife dey run, nor be this oldage I go dey find sponsor.
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 9:31am On May 12, 2021
Guy please don't give people wrong idea here that will land them a VISA denial.

Ok so either you are self sponsored or you are sponsored by your wife. If you are self sponsored using a credit card , the credit card certificate must be in your name .

If you your wife will be your sponsor then the credit card certificate will be in her name and additionally she will need to provide a sponsorship letter stating she will be covering all your expenses while in Poland , signed and notarized.
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 9:37am On May 12, 2021
Where are you guys getting all these false information from?

That the Embassy doesn't accept scanned copies of admission documents? WoW.....The new sets of VISA Counselors we have on this platform these days is quite alarming.

About 95% of admission documents were sent via email as scan documents. Where are you guys getting your infors from?

NwaUdi1:

Most embassies DOESN'T ACCEPT SCANNED COPIES OF DOCUMENTS and. I think Polish Doesn't accept scanned copies either.

So please allow your school to send it through courier service.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by stelor: 9:45am On May 12, 2021
Thanks for your contribution, It is very straight and direct, I have a very thorough understanding now about the finance aspect.

necz:
There's no issue with that. Just ensure you get one of your parent to write you a sponsorship letter stating that they'll be sponsoring your studies in the Republic of Poland and as a matter of fact they've sent some money into your account.etc

Re: Polish Student Visa by stelor: 9:47am On May 12, 2021
ok, please for the insurance for Bachelor Degree, how many month is it expected to be ?

necz:
Yes, this is a good option.

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ayooze(m): 11:12am On May 12, 2021
Please guys don't ask me to read because I've read for a month now...kindly give me public school in a major city that would hive admission for BSC or MSc without asking me to legalise documents first.
I'm tired of the schools I've seen asking me to legalise or translate to polish first
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pvtpisful: 12:39pm On May 12, 2021
Ayooze:
Please guys don't ask me to read because I've read for a month now...kindly give me public school in a major city that would hive admission for BSC or MSc without asking me to legalise documents first.
I'm tired of the schools I've seen asking me to legalise or translate to polish first
It depends on what course you have to study
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 1:45pm On May 12, 2021
1 year 1 Month is the least you're expected to buy for Polish Student VISA.

Some do 2 years and 3 years respectfully but it will waste the moment you get to Poland. So just buy you 1 year and 1 month

stelor:
ok, please for the insurance for Bachelor Degree, how many month is it expected to be ?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by stelor: 2:20pm On May 12, 2021
Thanks again Sir @NECZ, you are indeed GOD sent to us here, Please will AIICCO INSURANCE with a coverage of 30K Eur be accepted or which other acceptable insurance company will you recommend for us here going for a bachelor degree ?

necz:
1 year 1 Month is the least you're expected to buy for Polish Student VISA.

Some do 2 years and 3 years respectfully but it will waste the moment you get to Poland. So just buy you 1 year and 1 month

Re: Polish Student Visa by Naturelins1: 3:02pm On May 12, 2021
Good afternoon everyone, please can someone enlighten me on this Credit Card stuff.
Can I withdraw all my money or close the account immediately after getting the visa, and if I pay in like 3 million into the account, will I be able to withdraw the whole money or is there any amount that will held by the bank which is non withdrawable?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by tripoli007(m): 3:17pm On May 12, 2021
Can a 3rd class degree holder in electrical engineering , apply for masters in data science
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 3:58pm On May 12, 2021
Naturelins1:
Good afternoon everyone, please can someone enlighten me on this Credit Card stuff.
Can I withdraw all my money or close the account immediately after getting the visa, and if I pay in like 3 million into the account, will I be able to withdraw the whole money or is there any amount that will held by the bank which is non withdrawable?
Re: Polish Student Visa by sulm: 4:16pm On May 12, 2021
pls somebody help. i want to apply for bachelor degree in warsaw.
i have HND
do I need to add my HND? or waec alone.

gurus pls quick response
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ayooze(m): 4:48pm On May 12, 2021
Anything that has to do with marketing or management can even be data or business analytics/intelligence anything in that line is fine for both msc or bsc.
Pvtpisful:

It depends on what course you have to study
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pvtpisful: 5:08pm On May 12, 2021
Ayooze:
Anything that has to do with marketing or management can even be data or business analytics/intelligence anything in that line is fine for both msc or bsc.
University of economics katowice (international business) and some private universities. legalisation is not required before given admission in the Uni . Thuo, its important u legalise for final documentation.
Poland study finder could also be of help to you to check for other study options.
Re: Polish Student Visa by globalamplelife: 7:17pm On May 12, 2021
Please who has any information about language school in Poland and the kind of visa they issue?
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 10:19pm On May 12, 2021
Yes, It will be accepted.

Just to be on a safer side please use Allianz Insurance 1 year and 1 month is super enough for both Masters programme and BSc programme

stelor:
Thanks again Sir @NECZ, you are indeed GOD sent to us here, Please will AIICCO INSURANCE with a coverage of 30K Eur be accepted or which other acceptable insurance company will you recommend for us here going for a bachelor degree ?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by wizzyfem: 10:42pm On May 12, 2021
Please can I apply for admission with a statement of result since my certificate is not yet ready from my university.
If yes, does that mean I can legalize a statement of result? Because someone told me that its not possible to legalize a statement of result, he said its only original certificate and transcript I can legalize. I'm confused guys
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ayooze(m): 2:35am On May 13, 2021
Thanks bro i appreciate i will check the out
Pvtpisful:

University of economics katowice (international business) and some private universities. legalisation is not required before given admission in the Uni . Thuo, its important u legalise for final documentation.
Poland study finder could also be of help to you to check for other study options.
Re: Polish Student Visa by stelor: 5:21am On May 13, 2021
ok, Good Morning...Maximum Respect @necz... for a Program starting on the 1st of October 2021, what date will be the insurance starting date?

Lastly, Please how do we solve the problem of No. 9 thereof that states " your intention to leave the territory of the member state before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained" during my visa application ?

necz:
Yes, It will be accepted.

Just to be on a safer side please use Allianz Insurance 1 year and 1 month is super enough for both Masters programme and BSc programme

Re: Polish Student Visa by drLammy(m): 10:50am On May 13, 2021
wizzyfem:
Please can I apply for admission with a statement of result since my certificate is not yet ready from my university.
If yes, does that mean I can legalize a statement of result? Because someone told me that its not possible to legalize a statement of result, he said its only original certificate and transcript I can legalize. I'm confused guys

Yes you can Legalize statement of result, so far it's original copy it can stand as your certificate
Re: Polish Student Visa by wizzyfem: 1:27pm On May 13, 2021
Thanks for the info, I appreciate
drLammy:

Yes you can Legalize statement of result, so far it's original copy it can stand as your certificate

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (569) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.