Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (904646 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by stelor: 7:03pm On May 09, 2021
My Dear Nairalanders, I am new here, though i have been following this trend, this is the first time I am posting; I will start by saying KUDOS to NECZ and others, your contribution are always in line. I have gain admission already and I have paid all the fees associated with my studies now till the next one year, I am in the process of applying for student Visa, my studies will start on October 1st, I will be 40 years old by December, I am going for Bachelor Degree, though I have National Diploma and Higher National Diploma before. I have opened a credit card account in my name already, I have funded it with 6.5M. I have some few question bothering me, I will like to ask them for the GURUS in the house to please help me answer.

A. Do i have to still include sponsor payslip to my application?
B. for sponsorship for student visa, how many months payslip is required ?
C. Is 3 months payslip acceptable?
D. If YES it is 3 months payslip, do I have to include the bank statements for 3 months also along with the payslips?

I will be very glad if the intellectuals in the house vis a vis can provide answers to this question, Thanks and God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 09, 2021
stelor:
My Dear Nairalanders,

I am new here, though i have been following this trend, this is the first time I am posting; I will start by saying KUDOS to NECZ and others, your contribution are always in line. I have gain admission already and I have paid all the fees associated with my studies now till the next one year, I am in the process of applying for student Visa, my studies will start on October 1st, I will be 40 years old by December, I am going for Bachelor Degree, though I have National Diploma and Higher National Diploma before. I have open a credit card account already, I have funded it with 6.5M.

I have some few question bothering me, I will like to ask them for the GURUS in the house to please help me answer.

D. If YES it is 3 months payslip, do I have to include the bank statements for 3 months also along with the payslips?

I will be very glad if the intellectuals in the house vis a vis can provide answers to this question, Thanks and God bless you all.

A. No. If you are using credit card you do not need to use payslips . it is either you use one or the other. However if you want to include it as an addition to make your financials even stronger that’s fine too.

B. Minimum of 3 months is ok but if you have more months to show it’s ok too.

C. Yes

D. Bank statements are not necessary
Re: Polish Student Visa by stelor: 7:27pm On May 09, 2021
ok, thank you for your prompt answer, Using Credit Card in my name for Bachelor Degree or Payslip of a sponsor which of them should I stick to at present and Please give me your reasons for any of them you think will give me an edge to get the VISA.

Please, I want more Gurus in the house to contribute to this.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ktei: 7:38pm On May 09, 2021
stelor:
My Dear Nairalanders, I am new here, though i have been following this trend, this is the first time I am posting; I will start by saying KUDOS to NECZ and others, your contribution are always in line. I have gain admission already and I have paid all the fees associated with my studies now till the next one year, I am in the process of applying for student Visa, my studies will start on October 1st, I will be 40 years old by December, I am going for Bachelor Degree, though I have National Diploma and Higher National Diploma before. I have opened a credit card account in my name already, I have funded it with 6.5M. I have some few question bothering me, I will like to ask them for the GURUS in the house to please help me answer.

Thank God you said guru in the house, who never first apply for student visa nor go fit answer this questions.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ktei: 7:43pm On May 09, 2021
IkeNwo:

A. No. If you are using credit card you do not need to use payslips . it is either you use one or the other. However if you want to include it as an addition to make your financials even stronger that’s fine too.

B. Minimum of 3 months is ok but if you have more months to show it’s ok too.

C. Yes

D. Bank statements are not necessary

I wonder why Poland nor dey accept bank statements, that I guess would have been easier and save lot of drama of this credit card and pay slips wahala
Re: Polish Student Visa by amanze54: 7:55pm On May 09, 2021
amanze54:
Please Polish University prospects, what is the major attraction? Because I am on the UK school admission hopeful and I am wondering if there is an extra benefits for Polish applicants.

The question arise as a result of the Polish work permit thread on nairaland that has gathered momentum

Please tell me the major benefits applying to Poland than UK
My guys make una look into this my inquiry
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 8:28pm On May 09, 2021
amanze54:
Please Polish University prospects, what is the major attraction? Because I am on the UK school admission hopeful and I am wondering if there is an extra benefits for Polish applicants.

The question arise as a result of the Polish work permit thread on nairaland that has gathered momentum

Please tell me the major benefits applying to Poland than UK
Based on my observation, the benefits include:

1. The cost of schooling is extremely cheap compared to UK.
2. The ability to travel within the schengen zone. That is, visit other countries in EU and schengen easily (schengen is around 25 countries visa free).
3. The ability to pay your school fees in installments for some schools.
4. Ability to secure menial jobs like factory work or English teaching in some cities though salaries are low.
5. Low cost of living with high standard of living compared to UK. (Low cost of living means feeding, accommodation, transportation etc are very cheap when compared to UK. The standard of living among the 2 countries are almost same.)
6. Ability to transit to UK or North American continent easily (of course, through application of visa for those countries. For UK, hardly hear about people making such transition to America or Canada. People are comfortable in UK).
7. Most importantly, ability to navigate your way towards getting another EU passport (citizenship) after some years (irrespective of the work you do in Poland or the salary scale... though should not be beyond minimum wage) in direct comparison with UK where they expect you to get work in shortage skills field as well as maintain a given minimum yearly wage to be able to qualify for permanent residence after few years... presumably 5yrs. (it is commonly called indefinite leave to remain. As for citizenship, no idea how that works over there)

On the other hand, the biggest disadvantage is the salary scale among some jobs in both countries.
For example, Nursing profession, the salary scale is huge among Poland and UK. A year salary for a nurse in UK might end up being 3 years salary (minimum) for someone who is working in Poland. When juxtaposed with Nigeria, Poland is far better when it comes to salary in same nursing profession.

Also, language challenge is another big turn off in Poland. It happens to be among the difficult language to learn among all EU countries. Fortunately, in most major cities, the young ones could be able to speak English and hold conversations in medium level.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 8:33pm On May 09, 2021
Note: These points of mine is as a result of following both thread and personal knowledge acquired about the two countries at different point in my life.

I have never lived in any or both countries, but still able to get such information through research. Always remember, knowledge is power. Knowing some things without it application at the moment does not mean such knowledge would not be important in the future. That has been part of my guiding principle.

Trying to acquire knowledge and know something of everything just like Aristotle always preached.

6 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by amanze54: 8:41pm On May 09, 2021
DAramis:

Based on my observation, the benefits include:

1. The cost of schooling is extremely cheap compared to UK.
2. The ability to travel within the schengen zone. That is, visit other countries in EU and schengen easily (schengen is around 25 countries visa free).
3. The ability to pay your school fees in installments for some schools.
4. Ability to secure menial jobs like factory work or English teaching in some cities though salaries are low.
5. Low cost of living with high standard of living compared to UK. (Low cost of living means feeding, accommodation, transportation etc are very cheap when compared to UK. The standard of living among the 2 countries are almost same.)
6. Ability to transit to UK or North American continent easily (of course, through application of visa for those countries. For UK, hardly hear about people making such transition to America or Canada. People are comfortable in UK).
7. Most importantly, ability to navigate your way towards getting another EU passport (citizenship) after some years (irrespective of the work you do in Poland or the salary scale... though should not be beyond minimum wage) in direct comparison with UK where they expect you to get work in shortage skills field as well as maintain a given minimum yearly wage to be able to qualify for permanent residence after few years... presumably 5yrs. (it is commonly called indefinite leave to remain. As for citizenship, no idea how that works over there)

On the other hand, the biggest disadvantage is the salary scale among some jobs in both countries.
For example, Nursing profession, the salary scale is huge among Poland and UK. A year salary for a nurse in UK might end up being 3 years salary (minimum) for someone who is working in Poland. When juxtaposed with Nigeria, Poland is far better when it comes to salary in same nursing profession.

Also, language challenge is another big turn off in Poland. It happens to be among the difficult language to learn among all EU countries. Fortunately, in most major cities, the young ones could be able to speak English and hold conversations in medium level.

Dr Aramis u are good
I think the biggest catch is the ability to get permanent resident which is easier in Poland
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 8:48pm On May 09, 2021
amanze54:

Dr Aramis u are good
I think the biggest catch is the ability to get permanent resident which is easier in Poland

Yes, but it still need the person to master the polish language to some extent if the person want citizenship.

For permanent residence, I don't think the passing of language exams is necessary (no idea). I think, meeting the minimum number of years to live in the country while paying taxes should qualify the person.

Not a Dr sha grin
Just a fellow Nigerian striving hard to enter country where things works, and where hardwork is rewarded. cool
Re: Polish Student Visa by Natalie44(f): 8:57pm On May 09, 2021
Yes

Amycanada:
Has application started?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Brendachi: 10:02pm On May 09, 2021
Treasureoby0:

I also got in VPU, if there is group for us please kindly add me

There is. Mail me
Re: Polish Student Visa by Brendachi: 10:08pm On May 09, 2021
Divinedaddy:
me too i got admission to vpu U can add me too ,08034421255

I dont know why I can't seem to mail you been trying to. Please mail me
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 09, 2021
stelor:
ok, thank you for your prompt answer, Using Credit Card in my name for Bachelor Degree or Payslip of a sponsor which of them should I stick to at present and Please give me your reasons for any of them you think will give me an edge to get the VISA.

Please, I want more Gurus in the house to contribute to this.

For bachelors I think using a sponsor with payslips. Why ? Because it will not only satisfy the proof of funds requirements but it will also establish social ties back home.
Re: Polish Student Visa by daprince5898(m): 10:33pm On May 09, 2021
Hit my box bro

Cypherhendrix:

☝☝
Re: Polish Student Visa by daprince5898(m): 10:34pm On May 09, 2021
joeymartinijnr:

The person helping me with the application is a Nigerian schooling in University of Opole.

So what stage is ur application now?
Re: Polish Student Visa by daprince5898(m): 10:36pm On May 09, 2021
Fatalveli:
im applying. Have you paid the application fee?

Yea and you?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 10:49pm On May 09, 2021
Treasureoby0:

Do I need to pay for the reservation? Sorry I'm new here, trying to read the old messages
Are you doing the documentation on ur own
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 10:50pm On May 09, 2021
agyeigilbert2:

I have applied
Check ur mail
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 10:51pm On May 09, 2021
daprince5898:
Hit my box bro

Finding it hard to mail bro pls can u do that
Re: Polish Student Visa by stelor: 11:06pm On May 09, 2021
IkeNwo:

For bachelors I think using a sponsor with payslips. Why ? Because it will not only satisfy the proof of funds requirements but it will also establish social ties back home.

Ok, thanks again, I am married with kids, is that not enough ties to my home country?

please don't mind my questions, I am curious, I don't want to assume, I just want to learn so that i can do the right thing as regards this visa application.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 09, 2021
stelor:

Ok, thanks again, I am married with kids, is that not enough ties to my home country?

please don't mind my questions, I am curious, I don't want to assume, I just want to learn so that i can do the right thing as regards this visa application.

You can use cc or Payslips then anyone should not matter . They are all options. Or you can even do both . It’s all up to u
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oluwatunmida: 11:11pm On May 09, 2021
Bruuh, abeg what's 3 and 8
Raphael2021:
Who else was denied on 3 & 8??
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mztonya: 1:00am On May 10, 2021
I went through your post and found out you got admitted into WSB warsaw. You mentioned that classes starts by March but this is May, is the embassy issue the cause of this?
PimpinPips:

Not that we know for sure if this coming Thursday is on, as the Consulate has not yet confirmed calls for May 2021.
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 3:16am On May 10, 2021
Thanks for the compliment

As regards your age; It won't have any effect your VISA outcome, so don't be scared.

stelor:

You don't have to if you have a CC of 6.5M already. But you can add it if you have access to it.

stelor:
3 Months pay slips

stelor:
YES

stelor:
D. If YES it is 3 months payslip, do I have to include the bank statements for 3 months also along with the payslips?[/color]
Bank Statements are no longer allowed as theyre not among the list of requirements requested by the Embassy

stelor:

Re: Polish Student Visa by Treasureoby0: 7:40am On May 10, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

Are you doing the documentation on ur own

I have an agent but I want to be sure he is doing the right thing..
Re: Polish Student Visa by Treasureoby0: 7:41am On May 10, 2021
Brendachi:

There is. Mail me
Re: Polish Student Visa by Treasureoby0: 7:56am On May 10, 2021
Please Necz mail me again, I don’t understand this mail of a thing or you can send me your email

Brendachi check yours please
Re: Polish Student Visa by jaybmich: 8:24am On May 10, 2021
Naturelins1:
Please is there anyone here that got admission for Masters in University of Wroclaw and has paid the tuition fees?

Yes!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Fatalveli(m): 8:32am On May 10, 2021
jaybmich:

Yes!
How did you pay your application fee? I can only see the bank details on my portal, not the amount to be paid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.