Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903796 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
JERRYPOPINS:

Do you know anyone that can help with processing at MOE & MOF?

Dm me or check ur email
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iyamuhenry: 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
iamadonis2:

Scan and submit documents first without authentication and legalization.
Take placement tests.
If you get conditional offer of admission then you can proceed with authentication.
You can schedule legalization on the day of your visa interview

Thank you so much for responding.....would you mind if i dm you about the placement tests
Re: Polish Student Visa by knytred: 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
lucexy:

They don't need the statement of account. All they need is the payslip showing the amount the sponsor receives monthly. You need Certificate of Employment and a sponsorship letter.
You're welcome.

Abeg what’s certificate of employment ? How does it look like ? What I know is employment letter naw
Re: Polish Student Visa by knytred: 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
Sammypedro18:

Not sure I'd advice this...some people I know who used foreign sponsors got denied with No. 3

Even if the sponsor is blood ?

Na crime to get blood for outside country

If na citizen nko and he adds his passport , this should boost authenticity right
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
Iyamuhenry:

Thank you so much for responding.....would you mind if i dm you about the placement tests

Of course not
Re: Polish Student Visa by sleo170: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
Good afternoon all, anyone with admission to Opole for Master's in economics? let's connect please.
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by sleo170: 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
knytred:

Even if the sponsor is blood ?

Na crime to get blood for outside country

If na citizen nko and he adds his passport , this should boost authenticity right

[color=#000099][/color]

I am equally surprised at that...i think they should allow such
Re: Polish Student Visa by osehoje: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
YourGrandfather:
yes

I have been at the visa appointment stage for like for ever. Did this phone number ish catch up with you?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iyamuhenry: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
iamadonis2:

Of course not

Please i'm difficulty sending you message

Can you drop your num or/ email, or can you dm so i can message you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Okerrionome94: 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
sleo170:
Good afternoon all, anyone with admission to Opole for Master's in economics? let's connect please.
Thanks
hi I got admitted for bsc, we could still relate.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Viralmilez(m): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
dennison4luv:

Dm me or check ur email

Check your mail pls
Re: Polish Student Visa by Viralmilez(m): 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
Can someone help you get the statement of Eligibility from MOE in Abuja? If so, what would I have to give the person for him to go ahead and get it for me. That’s the only thing holding my admission process
Re: Polish Student Visa by Okerrionome94: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
knytred:
Please guys , I have read from the beginning of the thread and I’m still a bit confused , please who can assist me ? I intend going for a masters program, what is my best sponsorship option, I currently have 2.5mil , can I go as self sponsored , I also read about credit cards , and all that secondly I have a a relative who is abroad , what documents do I need to get from him, will electronic copy suffice , he can’t Dhl his original employment letter to me naw!! This one they are saying original documents ... and for proof of funds , is there an actual amount that should be in a an account for self sponsored or sponsored application and for how long ? (3 months )

Pls guys who can really break it down for me

This whole financial part is very dicey because theres no particular pattern but first of all I would advise you dont use a sponsor abroad because according to peoples responses concerning that, it has caused a lot of visa denials. Preferably use a Nigerian sponsor and secondly as for the 2.5m, the amount in your cc should be based on the cost of living I the city you are admitted to. Expensive cities like Warsaw, Wroclaw, and the capital (couldn't spell correctly) are advised to use cc of 4.5m upward. I hope this little piece of information helps. All the vest bro

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Okerrionome94: 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
Warmatef:
Please, who can assist with information on getting health insurance for the polish study application visa? Thank you.
What kind of information? Do you need someone who can help or you need to know insurance companies available for use. Please be specific

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Okerrionome94: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
Emerie88:
Good day guys..
Am a newbie here..
Am just with my waec certificate , no ielt or tofel , Pls could i get admitted to polish schools ?..would like to study statistics..
Also is there a link for polish uni where i can get a closer view of the universities...

Ur replies would be appreciated
Yes you can get admitted. I actually got admitted with just my waec. As for a particular website to get polish universities, I'd advise google should be your friend, use key words like "polish universities". I hope this helps.
All the best
Re: Polish Student Visa by Okerrionome94: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

Lol
You havent replied
What was your expected response? cheesy
Re: Polish Student Visa by knytred: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
Okerrionome94:

This whole financial part is very dicey because theres no particular pattern but first of all I would advise you dont use a sponsor abroad because according to peoples responses concerning that, it has caused a lot of visa denials. Preferably use a Nigerian sponsor and secondly as for the 2.5m, the amount in your cc should be based on the cost of living I the city you are admitted to. Expensive cities like Warsaw, Wroclaw, and the capital (couldn't spell correctly) are advised to use cc of 4.5m upward. I hope this little piece of information helps. All the vest bro

Thanks for your response , the finding part is quite tricky , so a stranger in Nigeria as a sponsor will be better than a blood brother in uk or us

This is so weird , I’m sure countries like Canada and USA and Ireland will prefer the blood relation

I’m still reading the post and trying to get more info

Pls who can refer me to a school for masters in supply chain and logistics , I have been searching since
Re: Polish Student Visa by knytred: 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
Please if some one is sponsoring you , not a relative ,...maybe a big bros or uncle !! is it safe to say you work under the person, maybe you are a staff in his company . Pls note the said sponsor is a business man
Re: Polish Student Visa by knytred: 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
knytred:
Please if some one is sponsoring you , not a relative ,...maybe a big chairmanor uncle or older friend !! is it safe to say you work under the person, maybe you are a staff in his company . Pls note the said sponsor is a business man
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
Okerrionome94:

If all you have is truly 2.5m . Im sorry to say it won't cut it for study visa to Poland.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Gydion(m): 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
knytred:

Thanks for your response , the finding part is quite tricky , so a stranger in Nigeria as a sponsor will be better than a blood brother in uk or us

This is so weird , I’m sure countries like Canada and USA and Ireland will prefer the blood relation

I’m still reading the post and trying to get more info

Pls who can refer me to a school for masters in supply chain and logistics , I have been searching since

I think we need to ask those who have tried using someone from Abroad these questions.
1. Did they received original copies from the sponsor
2. How much was the CCC or payslip used
3. No scan copy was sent to the embassy

In my opinion, using sponsor from Abroad is the best and the confidence level is high
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iyamuhenry: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
Okerrionome94:

Quite agree on this from my research, the particular city and the duration of your programme will actually determine the living cost as current proof of fund

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by knytred: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
Pls how do these embassy people authenticate payslips ? Because that’s a very easy document to come by especially if you have some one in hr dept... it’s just a matter of putting the figure you want on it .. if there were cross referencing it with statement of accounts ...ehen ...but you all said they don’t use statement of account ... my sponsor is my blood who lives abroad and now every one is suggesting against it , if I use a friend in hr nko ...she can provide her company details for me( certificate of employment etc) and for her salary she can make it 700k although she receives less , do you advise against this ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by knytred: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
Gydion:

I think we need to ask those who have tried using someone from Abroad these questions.
1. Did they received original copies from the sponsor
2. How much was the CCC or payslip used
3. No scan copy was sent to the embassy

In my opinion, using sponsor from Abroad is the best and the confidence level is high

This is how I feel too, ordinary citizen passport sef don suppose give them 50% assurance
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ocon: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
knytred:

Pls help me answer this question from the above point , can I get a CC in sponsores name and can I provide certificate of employment and payslips for self sponsored? I’m basically asking the same thing

Lastly if I have the CC can I remove the money from the account immediately or I have to wait till the visa is issued

Lastly if sponsor is not in nigeria nko? I have read up and people are advising against sponsors that are abroad

Lastly how is payslip verifierd, if I know the hr can we just put any amount and sign ? I don’t see much authenticity in that since a bank statement isn’t also included

I know I said lastly three times
I don't really know about there verification process but I won't advise you remove your money immediately. Then bank will most likely not allow that sef. Wait till your visa is granted.
As regard, payslip, I don't really know.
Re: Polish Student Visa by teeebest(m): 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
iamadonis2:

Scan and submit documents first without authentication and legalization.
Take placement tests.
If you get conditional offer of admission then you can proceed with authentication.
You can schedule legalization on the day of your visa interview

How is this placement test conducted please? And is passing it a major requirement in getting an offer?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
teeebest:

How is this placement test conducted please? And is passing it a major requirement in getting an offer?

Conducted online. According to WUT, while it’s very important to take the placement tests within the 2-week deadline, your performance is not a deciding factor in whether you’ll be granted admission.
Re: Polish Student Visa by PerpyHOB: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
Can legalization be done on the day of visa appointment?
Re: Polish Student Visa by teeebest(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
iamadonis2:

Conducted online. According to WUT, while it’s very important to take the placement tests within the 2-week deadline, your performance is not a deciding factor in whether you’ll be granted admission.

OK. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Warmatef: 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
Okerrionome94:

What kind of information? Do you need someone who can help or you need to know insurance companies available for use. Please be specific

Having either or both wouldn't be bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.