Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,202 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (908808 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by tizzdi(m): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
hello guys i am in a dilemma.
i arrived my school for transcript and was told that the school do not give transcripts to individual and it must be addressed to a particular institution, this is going to be a pain becos how then can i apply to multiple schools if my transcripts is addressed to a particular school.
the person in charge said she can mail the transcripts to me but it must be addressed to a particular institution so the name of the institution is going to reflect on it.
pls is there any way forward or do i have to apply for multiple transcripts?
cc Blessednendowed et all
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
kelvinnadis:

Thanks for the response. I appreciate.

A quick question though;

can someone go for visa appointment without legalizing his docs (ie Legalization at a later date after visa) or there is a sequence to it??...

Yes you can.
Re: Polish Student Visa by fabregasss: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
Please is it advisable to go for a Bachelor degree at the age of 33yrs with WAEC acquired in 2006.

I had a Bachelor in Engineering tho, but most school often demand for 60% of CGPA which I didn't get.

Any advice would be appreciated
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
tizzdi:
hello guys i am in a dilemma.
i arrived my school for transcript and was told that the school do not give transcripts to individual and it must be addressed to a particular institution, this is going to be a pain becos how then can i apply to multiple schools if my transcripts is addressed to a particular school.
the person in charge said she can mail the transcripts to me but it must be addressed to a particular institution so the name of the institution is going to reflect on it.
pls is there any way forward or do i have to apply for multiple transcripts?
cc Blessednendowed et all

I assume its masters you are applying for . What you can do is get someone with an office address u can use and have the school mail it there...Hope u are clear ?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by tizzdi(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
blessednendowed:

I assume its masters you are applying for . What you can do is get someone with an office address u can use and have the school mail it there...Hope u are clear ?
yes it’s masters degree. my school has blatantly refused that option. they say they only send to recognized higher institutions and nothing else
the main issue now is them addressing the transcript to a particular school and that means i must come back and apply again for transcripts if i am to apply to another school. so that simply means if i am applying to 10 schools i’d have to apply 10 times as they are addressing each to the particular school even though she agreed to send it to my mail
Re: Polish Student Visa by philchudi: 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
blessednendowed:

Nwanne when u go to the bank ask for bank manager. Tell them you need a cash backed credit card . Basically it’s like a secured naira credit card . Meaning you will use your own funds to fund it as collateral ok. In this case the bank will put a lien on some of the money . For example let’s say you need a cash backed credit card for 5m. You will need to fund the card with about 6m because out of this 6m the bank will hold between 10-20% of it as collateral meaning they will put a lien on that 10-20% of the amount you are funding your credit card with.
Once you fund the credit card account you can then request for a certificate/confirmation of credit card limit. Some banks take between 5-7 days to issue this certificate.
This certificate is what you need to submit to the polish embassy as proof of funds.

Pls note : Most often the Bank will say their limit for cash backed credit card is 3m or 4m. But with proper escalation through manager and the right channels at the bank they can allow you to fund more than this. Most often even after proper escalation the most u will be able to fund at most banks will be 9m.

Try the bigger commercial banks like first bank, access, GTB and the like

Thanks for this breakdown.
Re: Polish Student Visa by fabregasss: 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
tizzdi:
yes it’s masters degree. my school has blatantly refused that option. they say they only send to recognized higher institutions and nothing else
the main issue now is them addressing the transcript to a particular school and that means i must come back and apply again for transcripts if i am to apply to another school. so that simply means if i am applying to 10 schools i’d have to apply 10 times as they are addressing each to the particular school even though she agreed to send it to my mail

Apply for a student copy along to the first university they are sending it too. I think almost every university has that option
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
Don't waste your time on that school. They don't respond to emails neither is their Application Link working

Better look for another school and apply

mara10000:
hi guys, please is anyone familiar with the polish-japanese Institute? it doesnt seem so popular on this thread... have there been people that have gotten visas to study there?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Shesthatgirl: 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hey guys. I’m new here. Pls I am also applying and I have a sponsor but her salary is 400k. Pls is this too small for a sponsor? She’s 34 years old and she’s a banker but she’s my best friend. Pls is her salary too small to be a sponsor and her age too, is the sponsor meant to be an old person?
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Have you tried sending it to the Ministry of Education?

If not. Send it to the Ministry of Education, Abuja (8th Flour Specifically). Tell your school that the Ministry of Education has requested for it for verification & Authentication. Once it's sent; Go there, with you BSc. Certificate and NECO/WAEC + your International Passport for Identification and collect it. Do your Authentication at once. That's all

NOTE: Don't let your school know that the Transcripts will end up in your hands.

tizzdi:
Re: Polish Student Visa by tizzdi(m): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
fabregasss:

Apply for a student copy along to the first university they are sending it too. I think almost every university has that option
she said they don’t offer such
they just have one type and that’s the one they send to schools.
they claim that’s the major way the generate revenue so they are strict with it
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
If a 40yr old can get admission for BSc and as well get VISA then you have no issue.

fabregasss:
Please is it advisable to go for a Bachelor degree at the age of 33yrs with WAEC acquired in 2006.

I had a Bachelor in Engineering tho, but most school often demand for 60% of CGPA which I didn't get.

Any advice would be appreciated

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by tizzdi(m): 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
necz:

If not. Send it to the Ministry of Education, Abuja (8th Flour Specifically). Tell your school that the Ministry of Education needs it for verification & Authentication. Once it's sent; Go there, with you BSc. Certificate and NECO/WAEC + your International Passport for Identification and collect it. Do your Authentication at once. That's all

they can send to MOE and even to my mail but it must be addressed to a particular school if not they wont send
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
Vandouno:
create and verify a transferwise account use your Nigeria debit card to deposit money in your designated euro or dollar balance then transfer to the schools account (NB: they don’t accept naira)
It takes about 8hrs or the next day max and the exchange rate is favourable

Does this still work?
It's urgent
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
So are you saying a double address will be needed?

If that's the case; Put your Polish School address as the secondary address. But that transcript must be sent to MoE.

You should be able to talk your Nigeria University thru to ensure they send it to MoE, Abuja

tizzdi:
they can send to MOE and even to my mail but it must be addressed to a particular school if not they wont send
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
Try get a sponsor that earns more.

Or better still look for another sponsor that you can combine to that your friends own, to make it 2 sponsors. Meaning you will have 2 sets of sponsorship documents. You should be fine with that.

Shesthatgirl:
Hey guys. I’m new here. Pls I am also applying and I have a sponsor but her salary is 400k. Pls is this too small for a sponsor? She’s 34 years old and she’s a banker but she’s my best friend. Pls is her salary too small to be a sponsor and her age too, is the sponsor meant to be an old person?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
necz:

If not. Send it to the Ministry of Education, Abuja (8th Flour Specifically). Tell your school that the Ministry of Education has requested for it for verification & Authentication. Once it's sent; Go there, with you BSc. Certificate and NECO/WAEC + your International Passport for Identification and collect it. Do your Authentication at once. That's all

NOTE: Don't let your school know that the Transcripts will end up in your hands.

@necz Nwanne Daalu. u sure dey help me with responding to these questions
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nwanne You're trying

blessednendowed:

@necz Nwanne Daalu. u sure dey help me with responding to these questions
Re: Polish Student Visa by tizzdi(m): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
necz:
So are you saying a double address will be needed?

If that's the case; Put your Polish School address as the secondary address. But that transcript must be sent to MoE.

You should be able to talk your Nigeria University thru to ensure they send it to MoE, Abuja

no like on the transcript itself it would state the name of the particular university i want to apply to. so i can’t use it for another university application
Re: Polish Student Visa by itzwhalez: 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
tizzdi:

Instead of going through all these stress. Look for someone working in any higher Institution to address it to, then you collect it from that person.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
manneger2:
u can pay through someone in Poland, I paid through someone in Poland, I applied yesterday for the same school

Please can you Link me with the contact of the person that paid for you?

It's urgent
Re: Polish Student Visa by tizzdi(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
itzwhalez:

Instead of going through all these stress. Look for someone working in any higher Institution to address it to, then you collect it from that person.
it would still bear the name of that institution on it that’s the problem
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
ChangetheChange:
Please house, how do I make application fee payment to a Poland University bank account

Where you able to pay?
Re: Polish Student Visa by fabregasss: 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=necz post=102983424]If a 40yr old can get admission for BSc and as well get VISA then you have no issue.

Thank you for your message. Do you know whether gap is also a barrier?
Re: Polish Student Visa by jayplect(m): 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hi there,
Please I need answers to these questions: I received MSc. admission to Poznan University of life sciences. I have paid my tuition fee for a semester and on the stage of getting a sponsor.
1. My Sponsor is a friend based abroad. He has written a sponsor letter stating he is my Uncle (although we are not related). Is this okay?
2. I saw somewhere that the certificate of employment he (i.e., my assumed Uncle) will be providing me with has to have a physical signature and not electronic signature. This is not stated on the website and I need clarification if this is the case. He works in a big company and his certificate of employment is available on his portal and electronically signed. I mean there's no way he can append a physical signature.
3. Do I have to notarize his pay slip as well? Also how many months pay slip should i show?
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
tizzdi:

Which school if you don't mind mentioning?

Normally, all transcript has official document (pages) showing your individual credits and grades (result) while on the other hand, a single page letter directed to the particular school you indicated will be attached to it. (In the letter, it would be written in bla... bla bal whatever).
If it is student copy, it would have a watermark Student Copy boldly written across each page. If it is original, it would have Confidential written across it.

Just try and follow one of the various suggestions given to you. Have nothing to fear. Get the transcript, and discard the letter showing that it was addressed to the school which you applied to. What matters is the front page document showing how the grades are awarded with regards to scores in each courses and your personal details ces fini.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
tizzdi:
no like on the transcript itself it would state the name of the particular university i want to apply to. so i can’t use it for another university application

who says u cant use it for another uni? They are ways to get past this na. Its not hard. Or do we now have to announce it in a public forum. u be naija na
Re: Polish Student Visa by tizzdi(m): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
DAramis:

Fuam
federal university of agriculture makurdi
Re: Polish Student Visa by tizzdi(m): 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
DAramis:

thank you much i appreciate
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
jayplect:
Hi there,
Please I need answers to these questions: I received MSc. admission to Poznan University of life sciences. I have paid my tuition fee for a semester and on the stage of getting a sponsor.
1. My Sponsor is a friend based abroad. He has written a sponsor letter stating he is my Uncle (although we are not related). Is this okay?
2. I saw somewhere that the certificate of employment he (i.e., my assumed Uncle) will be providing me with has to have a physical signature and not electronic signature. This is not stated on the website and I need clarification if this is the case. He works in a big company and his certificate of employment is available on his portal and electronically signed. I mean there's no way he can append a physical signature.
3. Do I have to notarize his pay slip as well? Also how many months pay slip should i show?

We have said it here severally. Do not even dare try to use a foreign sponsor. Try to Find a sponsor in naija bikonu.
to answer your other questions on what docs u need click on my username and read my previous posts. read @necz previous posts as well.
so we will not be repeating ourselves.

but to answer your other questions:

employment certificate must be original . Not copy. Signatures must be in physical form not electronic
no need for payslip to be notarized
3 months recent payslips

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.