Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903783 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
tizzdi:
Fuam
federal university of agriculture makurdi
Okay, just follow one of the suggestions above first. When you get the document on your hand, you will know how to cross that bridge.

Alternatively, as per big man, just put in application in various schools and apply for different transcripts to be sent to them. grin
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
tizzdi:
thank you much i appreciate
Don't mention.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iyamuhenry: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
tizzdi:
hello guys i am in a dilemma.
i arrived my school for transcript and was told that the school do not give transcripts to individual and it must be addressed to a particular institution, this is going to be a pain becos how then can i apply to multiple schools if my transcripts is addressed to a particular school.
the person in charge said she can mail the transcripts to me but it must be addressed to a particular institution so the name of the institution is going to reflect on it.
pls is there any way forward or do i have to apply for multiple transcripts?
cc Blessednendowed et all

My school does this too but what i did is to email the school i intend to apply for master ( though i'm applying for February 2022 intake) and i explained to them this situation, so they reply me by providing a separate email address to send in my transcript during the online application and another address to send in the hard copy of the transcript during the enrolment
Re: Polish Student Visa by edochima: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
Good evening. Please can you help me with how you went about getting all the required documents for the admission aside your certificates and other available documents.
Re: Polish Student Visa by itzwhalez: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
tizzdi:
it would still bear the name of that institution on it that’s the problem

The letter of the school it's addressed to isn't what you need. What you need is the transcript itself so you have no issues there.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Suremarcus1: 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
Chinedujustice:
I was at the embassy yesterday and the first bank visa gold was rejected, they insisted that I must provide a credit card limit certificate which the bank said it doesn't exist, I am still in abuja wondering what to do next and again please be prepared when coming for submission because oral interviews are conducted,
. How did you get your Appointment. Was it through calling the almighty busy number?, do people really get Appointment from calling that number?
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
You can use it.

My transcript was like that too. I had to detach it.

Whatever it is; whether the address is there on the transcript or not; you can still use it for Poland schools and it won't be an issue. If truly you need the transcript the address shouldn't stop you.

That's too easy to even consider it as an issue; as far as i'm concerned.

tizzdi:
no like on the transcript itself it would state the name of the particular university i want to apply to. so i can’t use it for another university application
Re: Polish Student Visa by kelvinnadis(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
tizzdi:
she said they don’t offer such
they just have one type and that’s the one they send to schools.
they claim that’s the major way the generate revenue so they are strict with it

ask her to send it to your department in the same school. meet your HOD and collect it from him/her...

put the address of your department in same school.

I believe this hack suppose work grin...
Re: Polish Student Visa by kelvinnadis(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
blessednendowed:

Yes you can.

Nwanne mmadu, thanks very much. I appreciate.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shesthatgirl: 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
Thanks for the response. Here is the problem. I have a family friend who is receiving over 750k monthly. But he’s an Indian who has been working in Nigeria for 16 years and his family is in India so he goes there once in a while. He’s ready to be my sponsor but I have read here that foreigners aren’t allowed. That’s why. Now the second option I have is this lady who earns 400k. I don’t know what to do again at this point.
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Shesthatgirl:
Thanks for the response. Here is the problem. I have a family friend who is receiving over 750k monthly. But he’s an Indian who has been working in Nigeria for 16 years and his family is in India so he goes there once in a while. He’s ready to be my sponsor but I have read here that foreigners aren’t allowed. That’s why. Now the second option I have is this lady who earns 400k. I don’t know what to do again at this point.

Dear is not that foreigners are not allowed please understand what we are saying very well.
we are saying that Foreign payslips are not allowed. So as long as your sponsor is earning in naira no matter where on the planet they are from even if its jupiter as long as their job is based in naija and they earn in naira then udo you can use them.

clear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by feclela(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hello everyone,

I've completed my application to University of Opole and Gdansk University of Technology but I can't find the submit button on the websites.

Please who has applied to University of Opole and Gdansk University of Technology, I need help to submit my application.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
feclela:
Hello everyone,

I've completed my application to University of Opole and Gdansk University of Technology but I can't find the submit button on the websites.
Thank you
No submit button.

You just have to upload the necessary documents, select the course and pay the recruitment fee.

Then your application will be under consideration.
Re: Polish Student Visa by kelvinnadis(m): 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
feclela:
Hello everyone,

Please who has applied to University of Opole and Gdansk University of Technology, I need help to submit my application.

Thank you

I applied to Uni Opole... What help do you seek?
Re: Polish Student Visa by feclela(m): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
How to submit my application

kelvinnadis:

I applied to Uni Opole... What help do you seek?
Re: Polish Student Visa by harcemedes(m): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
Yes, it does.

Mcquine:

Does this still work?
It's urgent
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oemmy: 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
tizzdi:
no like on the transcript itself it would state the name of the particular university i want to apply to. so i can’t use it for another university application
Who told you that you can’t use it to apply to another school if it was address to a different school?
Abeg nor Dey stress yourself. School in Poland will accept you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oemmy: 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
Maybe the guy need something.
Re: Polish Student Visa by harkintem(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
tizzdi:
yes it’s masters degree. my school has blatantly refused that option. they say they only send to recognized higher institutions and nothing else
the main issue now is them addressing the transcript to a particular school and that means i must come back and apply again for transcripts if i am to apply to another school. so that simply means if i am applying to 10 schools i’d have to apply 10 times as they are addressing each to the particular school even though she agreed to send it to my mail
In majority of the schools, transcript are of two types the soft copy and the hard copy. The soft copies are always sent to institutions while the hard copy is the student copy. Kindly contact the necessary unit in your sch and request for the student copy of the transcript
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2021
I successfully paid my tuition fee of €2200 with TransferWise and the school has confirmed it.

There are other options like Form A, Euro Domiciliary account, Proxy payment etc

Use what works for you at your own risk.

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by successemma: 8:22am On Jun 23, 2021
Please house how do I pay my application/ registration fee. Please it's urgent
Re: Polish Student Visa by successemma: 8:23am On Jun 23, 2021
Cos I don't have a Dom account and the school sent me invoice of 20 euros
Re: Polish Student Visa by successemma: 8:39am On Jun 23, 2021
Please can someone help me with how to pay my application fees from Nigeria
Re: Polish Student Visa by olusholaayoade: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=Moonflower post=101252468][/quote]

I'm starting to apply to WSEI. Can you add me to the group please or link me with someone I can talk to
Re: Polish Student Visa by Suremarcus1: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2021
successemma:
Cos I don't have a Dom account and the school sent me invoice of 20 euros
. You can easily open a euros Dormiciliary account at any first bank branch.. It will help you a long way because youre going to Europe where Euros is mostly used. All you need Is documents they require for opening a naira account. And look for two people operating a current account in First Bank to sign for you. That all. Fund it And do your stuff... Goodluck
Re: Polish Student Visa by janettee(f): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2021
I'm new to thread and about this Sponsorship issue. Must the Sponsor live in Nigeria?. What if the Sponsor lives in Germany? .
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 11:02am On Jun 23, 2021
janettee:
I'm new to thread and about this Sponsorship issue. Must the Sponsor live in Nigeria?. What if the Sponsor lives in Germany? .

Hey, welcome. I think I have come across your moniker in German thread as well as Daniel Houston thread.

Well, going by information shared so far, if you are applying from Nigeria, your sponsor should be in Nigeria for easier verification. In same vain, if you are applying from Germany, I think it would be best if your sponsor comes from Germany or one of the EU countries. When I mean by applying, I specifically meant the visa application. My opinion though.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 11:09am On Jun 23, 2021
olusholaayoade:

I'm starting to apply to WSEI. Can you add me to the group please or link me with someone I can talk to

Hello I got an offer from WSEI. What help do you need
Re: Polish Student Visa by classicTutor(m): 11:16am On Jun 23, 2021
Aywire:
So i got admitted to university of economy in bydgizscs, i have paid all the fees requested for th cry crye entire first year of studies, i applied for visa last year december but i was denied becos there was no evidence that i will return back to Nigeria. So i appealed against it nd provided evidence such as family business evidence, letter of employment and letter of recommendation from my employer, and documents to tens of millions worth of family properties. I was still denied for teh reason that 'justification for purpose and condition for intended stay was not provided'. I am lost here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.