Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (904093 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
Praise2222:

Can I apply with unlegalize documents?
I intend to legalize upon successful admission

I think this question has been answered several times . Yes if your school allows u to apply before legalizing u can. Pls check my previous posts. I responded to this and gave examples of some schools that will

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Linc000: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
It's advisable to travel to your study destination after your visa has been issued some weeks to commencement of your program. Like one week to the start of your program.
The reason for this are enormous which include hassle free entry to your destination at point of entry.

Imagine your program start date is 1st Oct and your visa was issued 25th June, if you travel let say by July or Aug you will be questioned at point of entry for early arrival. Except you have a valid reason to do so if not travel 1-2 weeks to your start date.

huncho22:
Please guys there is something I want to ask if for example I get my visa nxt month can I still travel nxt month or August or I must wait till school resumes ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
Like I said, you guys should go on and Protest. Do it fast, I can't wait to see you guys swing into action. Carry placards and match round Abuja.

It is only a dummy that will think that getting Appointment and VISA is their right.

It is only a dummy that will expect the Embassy to increase the number of Appointment Dates that will overwhelm their own(Embassy) Human Capacity. The only EU Embassy that Millions of people are trying to explore (Nationals form Nigeria Benin Repub., Ghana, Guinea, Cameroon) and you want the appointment to be very easy? Put on your thinking Cap pls. Is it a must you go through Poland? Why not try Hungry, Romania or other EU countries where it is easy?

You're saying they're using a failed system? Which of the system is failed? Tell me the right System that you want them to deploy please without mentioning Online appointment booking.
It is we Nigerians that spoilt the system. An agent will go and book more than one Date on the Portal and start selling to people and then We will start complaining. Who is the problem here?

Don't be lazy; Pick up your phones and dial that number every Thursday just like many of us did if truly you want to go to Poland. I'm sure you and others will be lucky to get thru. And if you want to keep on ranting, pls go ahead, nobody is holding anyone. Maybe when the Embassy starts giving appointment dates at will like Germany, you guys will understand that they have nothing to lose at all.

bolajiola258018:

We are reporting about the failed system here and not you coming here to condemn us for talking about it.
This is not us feeling entitled but just voicing out. Why will you call for almost a month without any response and you are saying the system is not faulty, no bro that reasoning is pathetic.
We are not dummies, we know the stupid way these things are being done, and that way is illegal.
I don't expect you to come here and defend this illegal act.

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by bolajiola258018: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
blessednendowed:

Hmmm... u say ? Illegal ? Based on which set of laws.
I tire... my dear they call the shots on what they want to do at their embassy. Even if they decide to shut down their embassy today, it will be the decision of the polish government and no nigerian can do a thing about it. Complain or no complain. That would not change a thing. So either we get on the train or get off the train.

I know the embassy has the highest power, but my point is how can some agent be getting appointment anyhow and common people will be finding it hard to get the appointment.
I don't even want to know, me too I will pay the agent and move on, I can write letter when I'm in Poland already grin

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
I tire for this dudes. As if they have any right over the Polish Embassy

blessednendowed:

Hmmm... u say ? Illegal ? Based on which set of laws.
I tire... my dear they call the shots on what they want to do at their embassy. Even if they decide to shut down their embassy today, it will be the decision of the polish government and no nigerian can do a thing about it. Complain or no complain. That would not change a thing. So either we get on the train or get off the train.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
They might not even question them. They might be sent back depending on the Patrol Border they meet on duty.

A guy was sent back last year December. He shared his experience on this thread. You can search for it. I think 1 to 3 weeks to the start of your programme is better.

Linc000:
It's advisable to travel to your study destination after your visa has been issued some weeks to commencement of your program. Like one week to the start of your program.
The reason for this are enormous which include hassle free entry to your destination at point of entry.

Imagine your program start date is 1st Oct and your visa was issued 25th June, if you travel let say by July or Aug you will be questioned at point of entry for early arrival. Except you have a valid reason to do so if not travel 1-2 weeks to your start date.

Re: Polish Student Visa by bolajiola258018: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
necz:
They might not even question them. They might be sent back depending on the Patrol Border they meet on duty.

A guy was sent back last year December. He shared his experience on this thread. You can search for it. I think 1 to 3 weeks to the start of your programme is better.

Noted sir.
Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
necz:

yeah Guys getting a visa to a country is one thing.
Getting through border check is another.
A visa only says that you are eligible to enter the country. But u can be sent back o if border check doesn’t go right.
Re: Polish Student Visa by feyiwonda(f): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
olammy8888:
Hello Sirs,

Kindly recommend the best Health Insurance I can use.

And question 2, Is a year insurance okay for an M.sc program.

Thank you

I can help with your Health Insurance.
@AIICO Insurance.
PM, so I can send all the requirements you need.
Re: Polish Student Visa by mara10000: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2021

huncho22:

Please guys there is something I want to ask if for example I get my visa nxt month can I still travel nxt month or August or I must wait till school resumes ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by mara10000: 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
for some schools you can apply without legalization, for other schools you must legalize or authenticate. you have to read the requirements of the schools before paying application fee.

Praise2222:

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by bolajiola258018: 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
I know my question is getting a little bit too much but, will be the polish embassy request for my sponsor who is a salary earner bank statement, or is the payslip just enough?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
bolajiola258018:
I know my question is getting a little bit too much but, will be the polish embassy request for my sponsor who is a salary earner bank statement, or is the payslip just enough?
Thanks.

We have responded to this b4
The polish embassy does not allow use of bank statements as proof of funds. Check my previous posts I have discussed the types proof funds allowed at length. payslips being one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by manneger2: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
necz:
Like I said, you guys should go on and Protest. Do it fast, I can't wait to see you guys swing into action. Carry placards and match round Abuja.

It is only a dummy that will think that getting Appointment and VISA is their right.

It is only a dummy that will expect the Embassy to increase the number of Appointment Dates that will overwhelm their own(Embassy) Human Capacity. The only EU Embassy that Millions of people are trying to explore (Nationals form Nigeria Benin Repub., Ghana, Guinea, Cameroon) and you want the appointment to be very easy? Put on your thinking Cap pls. Is it a must you go through Poland? Why not try Hungry, Romania or other EU countries where it is easy?

You're saying they're using a failed system? Which of the system is failed? Tell me the right System that you want them to deploy please without mentioning Online appointment booking.
It is we Nigerians that spoilt the system. An agent will go and book more than one Date on the Portal and start selling to people and then We will start complaining. Who is the problem here?

Don't be lazy; Pick up your phones and dial that number every Thursday just like many of us did if truly you want to go to Poland. I'm sure you and others will be lucky to get thru. And if you want to keep on ranting, pls go ahead, nobody is holding anyone. Maybe when the Embassy starts giving appointment dates at will like Germany, you guys will understand that they have nothing to lose at all.

Necz u said it all, polish embassy Abuja even allowed u to be calling every week Thursday, what of some embassy that don't have any appointment date e.g India, Pakistan even Abu Dhabi, I emailed them since beginning of June I was told no appointment date I should check back June ending, but polish embassy Abuja u can call every week Thursday, and last week I know someone that got date 2people through phone call no agent, lets try to be patient in this country, small thing protest, u want to protest against another country, are u a citizen of the country, 2days ago in Abu Dhabi police break several emirate Id, some stupid Nigerians killed one local man, and they arrested several Africans if u complain u have ID they will break it in ur front ~~Dubai give Dubai take~~, pls let's be patient pls,

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by harkintem(m): 12:02am On Jun 29, 2021
Pls house , how do I make payment and book appointment for authentication at ministry of foreign affairs?
Re: Polish Student Visa by quineP(f): 8:08am On Jun 29, 2021
I heard they stopped issuing visa to poland applicants. How true is that guys
Re: Polish Student Visa by brokeNOT(f): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2021
quineP:

Heard where? But really it’s been a while since I heard that someone got it
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2021
Abuja Poland embassy is serving all countries in West Africa oh hence why there's always surge on calls.... keeping the number busy or switched off at times

If you like join protest when your government don ban protest....time will tell

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 8:25am On Jun 29, 2021
quineP:
Person don collect this week
Re: Polish Student Visa by Misshelz(f): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2021
Kingzy4pep:
Thanks for this. I've done the renewal. Expecting the new one this week.
Does this mean my school will send new admission confirmation documents bearing my new passport number?

Hi. Please when did u apply for your renewal? Was it when they resumed this month or before the break?
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2021
Hello please good morning guys pls what is the difference be Apostille and Legalisation do they do both of them differently at the embassy? What days can one book appointment for that? Pls I need urgent answers. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2021
Misshelz:

Hi. Please when did u apply for your renewal? Was it when they resumed this month or before the break?
Last week

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2021
Maxiout:

I believe so, so that your documents match.
Alright. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:01am On Jun 29, 2021
quineP:
Heard from who?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2021
necz:
I read this your post and I laugh at your entitlement mentality.

My dear you're not the first Nigerian to reside abroad; so don't bring your self*sh and entitlement mentality here. If Canada, US, Aussie and UK is that easy, why then are you guys dying to push your brother to Poland? Leave Poland and focus on your UK.

I was expecting you to put Germany on the list with US, UK, Canada and Aussie. Or is Germany not amongst the 6 Big Countries? Why is Germany not using the Online Appointment Portal anymore?

So because you called for just 2weeks for your brother which was unsuccessful, you decided to come and discourage others to leave Poland and divert elsewhere? Tell me one easy & cheap EU country route that you want them to ply.

I saw the recent attacks on the Embassy and I laugh at the ignorance; You lots thinks VISA is your families property or right?. Is it the Embassy's fault that we all can not hold our own leaders accountable or responsible for the messy situation we have manage to put Nigeria into?
Is the Polish Embassy the cause of the spiritual problems that befell Nigeria? Is the Embassy the reason why you guys want to run out of Nigeria by force? I just don't understand why you are making the Embassy the Enemy here.

As Nigerians, we're selfish in nature. We're also opportunist. We spoil every opportunity we find promising with our terrible way of thinking and attitude. Have you not heard of those nitwits' so called cultists who are butchering themselves in UAE? They're Nigerians, not UAE citizens. They're N I G E R I A A N S. Some Nigerian ladies too managed to kill a local/citizen in a foreign country and you're here ranting that the Polish Embassy are playing games or that they have an agenda.

We are terrible in nature. We pollute everywhere we go because we have a terrible attitude and we are never patient to follow due process to make it in life.

While I was applying to Germany between 2016 to 2018 before date became scarce like heaven. Nigerians who do not have admission offers yet as at around January-March, will go and request for appointment date via emails because of the fear of lack of sufficient appointment date later on.

As at March we had already booked appointment date to October 2018 while we are still in March 2018. Many never showed up for the interview because they hoped they will gained admission into a German university but they were disappointed as the school couldn't offer them admission. Hence many appointment go to waste, while the genuine candidates with admission couldn't get appointment dates till today.

If you guys like keep on putting pressure on the consulate.

I saw somewhere on Twitter too where some mumu were saying they want to write petition & protest against the Embassy. grin grin.....Well, I pray they do sha. So that they can learn their lessens.
I remembered; Some people protested at the German Embassy 2019 and last year. Ask them how far their protest has worked for them.I'm sure all of them are at home regretting their actions because the German Consulate cancelled the online booking and they now issue date to candidates at will. So many Germany hopefuls have applied since 2019 and even doing online classes and are yet to get an appointment date.

But you learners are here throwing tantrums at the Polish Embassy. You think the consulate cares about your feelings or how tough their mode of operandi is?

Poland �� phone call appointment is still by far better than Germany's own. A guy recently told me there was no appointment Date for US visa. How about that?

Let me tell you no one can force the Embassy to change. It is you looking to go and enjoy their country's benefits that will bend to their rules and mode of operandi. And if you think you get Coconut head; Pls go on and insult the Embassy or protest. They will only put more stricter measure in place and it will be more hard for you guys.

Those who have sense will go and do what it takes to get appointment dates. Beg your family members and friends to help you call

Or

Pay for others to get you appointment and Come to Poland.

If una like make una no hear word. A word is enough for the wise�

Peace

God bless you abeg.....I don't know why Nigerians think visa to another man's country is their birth right

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2021
Praise2222:

It's all dependent on the school you wanna go to. Check their requirements or send them a mail to be sure
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2021
Thanks brother.

Our people don't always want to hear the truth. But we will keep on telling them.

manneger2:

Necz u said it all, polish embassy Abuja even allowed u to be calling every week Thursday, what of some embassy that don't have any appointment date e.g India, Pakistan even Abu Dhabi, I emailed them since beginning of June I was told no appointment date I should check back June ending, but polish embassy Abuja u can call every week Thursday, and last week I know someone that got date 2people through phone call no agent, lets try to be patient in this country, small thing protest, u want to protest against another country, are u a citizen of the country, 2days ago in Abu Dhabi police break several emirate Id, some stupid Nigerians killed one local man, and they arrested several Africans if u complain u have ID they will break it in ur front ~~Dubai give Dubai take~~, pls let's be patient pls,

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2021
bolajiola258018:

We are reporting about the failed system here and not you coming here to condemn us for talking about it.
This is not us feeling entitled but just voicing out. Why will you call for almost a month without any response and you are saying the system is not faulty, no bro that reasoning is pathetic.
We are not dummies, we know the stupid way these things are being done, and that way is illegal.
I don't expect you to come here and defend this illegal act.

Why are you not complaining about the failed Nigerian system instead

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 11:08am On Jun 29, 2021
It baffles me my dear.

Schon007:

God bless you abeg.....I don't know why Nigerians think visa to another man's country is their birth right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: YEAEMEDIA(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.