Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (904298 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
freeuser:
University of Administration and Management in Opole
Tuition Fee: 400-500K (Payable in two installments)
No application fees required
They have only a Management course with lots of specialization in English and
students from all discipline can apply

for more info: check the school website: https://www.wszia.opole.pl/
for more assistance, contact : m.hanaphy@g.wszia.opole.pl
WhatsAPP: +48 510 685 234
Them no get application portal na. Been looking for where to apply.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Flipin: 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
Maxiout:

I got the Visa in May of this year. First rejection applied with CC limit of 10,000$ (about 4 million Naira)

Congratulations on your visa.

Does the Visa validity date start at the beginning of the semester (October) or the flight reservation departure date?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
anotherguyonNL:

You made this post earlier on (last month)

I am confused, who's name should be on the credit card account?

Nothing to be confused there pls go back and read my posts carefully
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
blessednendowed

Well done!

Your patience is unrivaled. You’re doing great work here. Well done! And thank you; you’re saving some of us that cost of using an Agent.

Well done!

5 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Maxiout(f): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
Flipin:

Congratulations on your visa.

Does the Visa validity date start at the beginning of the semester (October) or the flight reservation departure date?

Thank you.

Thank you!

The visa date starts from when you applied to the following year. So if you apply, this August 2021 the visa will expire in August 2022 (A year)

I applied in March, got a rejection, had to appeal and was given in May. So my visa is valid from May 2021-March 2022
Re: Polish Student Visa by Flipin: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Maxiout:

The visa date starts from when you applied to the following year. So if you apply, this August 2021 the visa will expire in August 2022 (A year)
Thanks for the info, appreciate it.

Based on your experience, should one get an accommodation contract in which the date starts from the visa application month or a contract that starts towards the beginning of the semester (October)?

Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by ChangetheChange: 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
Happy Sunday Guys

Does polish embassy issue visa to those interested in going for part time studies in poland rather than the usual full time studies.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Maxiout(f): 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
Flipin:

Thanks for the info, appreciate it.

Based on your experience, should one get an accommodation contract in which the date starts from the visa application month or a contract that starts towards the beginning of the semester (October)?

Thanks once again.

I'm confused with this.

Don't complicate it. Book the accommodation for when you choose to arrive in Poland. If you're palling to get their by October, then it would make sense to have an accommodation contract from October this year to next year. Your flight ticket must also coincide with this as well as your insurance.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Praise2222: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Please, can I apply for the MSc program with un-legalized documents?
I intend to legalize my documents upon successful admission.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Flipin: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Maxiout:

Don't complicate it. Book the accommodation for when you choose to arrive in Poland.
This clears my doubts. Thank you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
freeuser:

my dear pls i am trying to apply, but i cant find where to apply from or even sign up...pls can we talk.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Linc000: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Embassies don't issue visa for part time studies in this part of clime(I'm not sure d western clime) Part time studies are meant for busy scheduled pple, for example working group/class, nursing mother/father etc.

Pls, read through your offer letter once again to be sure it's FULL TIME STUDY then you are a step closer to getting your study visa.

ChangetheChange:
Happy Sunday Guys

Does polish embassy issue visa to those interested in going for part time studies in poland rather than the usual full time studies.
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
freeuser:

Guys please DO NOT fall into possible scams. This school MAY not be real. Bikonu make your money no enter water: https://www.wszia.opole.pl/
If it is then someone should confirm on here pls. Their website content just seems shady to me.

Please try to stick to renowned schools on https://study.gov.pl/
Re: Polish Student Visa by olammy8888: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hello Sirs,

Kindly recommend the best Health Insurance I can use.

And question 2, Is a year insurance okay for an M.sc program.

Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by styven1(m): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hello,
For an undergraduate program (3.5years), how many years insurance should I purchase?
Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
olammy8888:
Hello Sirs,

Kindly recommend the best Health Insurance I can use.

And question 2, Is a year insurance okay for an M.sc program.

Thank you

I mean they are many companies u can get travel insurance from but to name a few e.g Allianz, AllCo etc. Others on here can recommend more.

The National Visa D is granted for a period of 1 year. So 1 year and two months should be ok.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
styven1:
Hello,
For an undergraduate program (3.5years), how many years insurance should I purchase?
Thank you

I just responded to this. Whether undergrad or masters does not matter. A national visa D is granted for a period of 1 year. So getting travel insurance that covers 1 year and 2 months is ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by anotherguyonNL: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
Can someone like a friend outside Nigeria also help with the calls for appointment with the Polish embassy or must the call come from Nigeria?
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
anotherguyonNL:
Can someone like a friend outside Nigeria also help with the calls for appointment with the Polish embassy or must the call come from Nigeria?

Please see corrected post. I have responded to this.
Re: Polish Student Visa by olammy8888: 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
blessednendowed:

I mean they are many companies u can get travel insurance from but to name a few e.g Allianz, AllCo etc. Others on here can recommend more.

The National Visa D is granted for a period of 1 year. So 1 year and two months should be ok.

Thanks for this Boss. 1 really appreciate your quick response
Re: Polish Student Visa by anotherguyonNL: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
blessednendowed:

Calls must come from a Nigerian number.

Was this mentioned on the website? I believe a member called @vlibray is based in Poland but he made a call to make an appointment for someone (think it was his brother/sister)
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
anotherguyonNL:

Was this mentioned on the website? I believe a member called @vlibray is based in Poland but he made a call to make an appointment for someone (think it was his brother/sister)
Nah
I booked for a legalization appointment through the website

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Maxiout(f): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
blessednendowed:

I don’t think that can be true. 6 other countries use our embassy.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by anotherguyonNL: 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
Vlibray:

Nah
I booked for a legalization appointment through the website

Can I pm you?
Re: Polish Student Visa by anotherguyonNL: 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Maxiout:

I don’t think that can be true. 6 other countries use our embassy.

What countries are this?
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
blessednendowed:

Let me correct this okay.... Calls can come from anywhere ok. But I am saying that the Polish embassy in Nigeria may ONLY accept to issue an appointment date to calls coming from countries its embassy has the jurisdiction to issue a visa for. These countries include Republic of Benin, Republic of Ghana, Republic of Equatorial Guinea, Republic of Cameroon, Republic of Liberia, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Republic of Sierra Leone, Togolese Republic.

I am saying that there is a possibility that if your friend is not calling from one of these countries then there is a possibility the embassy MAY not accept to issue them an appointment date.

Please take note I am talking about calling for a visa appointment date here NOT legalization date. For Legalization date anyone can help you book it because its done through the website so there is no telling where the person may be located as long as they have access to the website.

Hope this is clear now.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Odez1: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
Refix:

Make a flight reservation on Lufthansa.com.
Select "Pay at the office" option.

Please can u do 18 months flight reservation with lufthansa.com? Because wen I tried d round up trip I can only do max 8moths round up trip. Please I need ur help
Re: Polish Student Visa by Odez1: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Maxiout:

I got the Visa in May of this year. First rejection applied with CC limit of 10,000$ (about 4 million Naira)

This may not have been enough for me, since my degree is medicine so applied later on with about 20 million Naira after advise from a Nigerian classmate and it worked for me.

This worked for me but I am not advising it to be the norm or anything.
This is just taking into consideration of my:
* Degree -Medicine
* Duration - 6 years
* High tuition fee
* High rent

So I had to have way above average.

I would advise you stick to the 5 million as a minimum and go upward from that if feasible. Don't forget to also calculate your own cost so that you're covered.

Congratulations for ur visa… so happy for u!! Please I ve a quick question

1. Is ur flight reservation round up trip or just one way? If round up trip what site did u used?

2. Assuming ur study starts in October and ur health insurance starts September so will ur flight reservation and visa going to b September?

3. Do u use new international passport with 5years validity or one with @least 1year validity from date of visa application?

I will really be greatful if these my questions Re answered.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Guys please note, the departure date on your flight reservation must match the date your travel insurance coverage starts and that must also match the intended date of travel on your visa application. All that must all tally up.

If it does not the embassy MAY deny your visa on basis of number 8 stating you have not justified the reasons of your stay. Which is one of the most common reasons for visa denial.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by huncho22(m): 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
Maxiout:

Thank you!

I applied in March, got a rejection, had to appeal and was given in May. So my visa is valid from May 2021-March 2022
OMO do travel ohhh time no dey
Re: Polish Student Visa by Maxiout(f): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Odez1:

Congratulations for ur visa… so happy for u!! Please I ve a quick question

1. Is ur flight reservation round up trip or just one way? If round up trip what site did u used?

2. Assuming ur study starts in October and ur health insurance starts September so will ur flight reservation and visa going to b September?

3. Do u use new international passport with 5years validity or one with @least 1year validity from date of visa application?

I will really be greatful if these my questions Re answered.

Thanks in advance.

1. Round trip used. I have a flight agent that I normally work with (I fly mostly only with Airfrance/KLM cause I have mileage)

2. From scenario you've stated
* If insurance is September (1year + 2 months validity)
* Flight should be from September as well
*These have to match, you can't fly without insurance
* This depends if you get your appointment in September then yes your visa wold most likely start from September

3. My passport was 2 year validity (Exp. 2023)

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Maxiout(f): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
huncho22:
OMO do travel ohhh time no dey

Yeah, this October/November

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.