Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (904212 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
Odez1:

Thank u.. was actually thinking they were supposed to send message or say something

Can you remember how many time you called them before they booked you?
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
Yes, the date you were given is your VISA appointment submission date,

NOTE: You will not receive any email or message from them. So don't go and forget the date they gave you over the phone.

Goodluck and I wish you a positive VISA outcome

Odez1:

Thanks for your response, please how will you know if your visa appointment book is successful? The call pulled through, was asked first name, sun name and phone no. Den a date was given and she asked me to confirm d date and immediately I repeated d date d call dropped… so is dat how it is?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Odez1: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
lindasweden:

Can you remember how many time you called them before they booked you?

I can’t even remember but I used my 2phones @d same time
Re: Polish Student Visa by Odez1: 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
necz:
Yes, the date you were given is your VISA appointment submission date,

NOTE: You will not receive any email or message from them. So don't go and forget the date they gave you over the phone.

Goodluck and I wish you a positive VISA outcome

That means there is way some1 can Check the date?
Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
What time on Thursdays does the embassy stop receiving calls for visa appointment date?
Re: Polish Student Visa by brokeNOT(f): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hi gurus in the house. What is usually the cause of number 8 visa refusal reason please? How does one appeal this?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Linc000: 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
As soon as d space for which embassy/consular can attend to are filled up,then the number goes off till d following week Thursday.

lindasweden:
What time on Thursdays does the embassy stop receiving calls for visa appointment date?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Odez1: 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Please what option to fill here

Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
Odez1:
Please what option to fill here
Ordinary passport unless otherwise.
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
iamadonis2:

I'm waiting for them still. Although I admit the delay is majorly my fault; did not submit complete documents (Eligibility Letter and UTME/ JAMB results alongside my initial application). I have re-submitted my application today and promptly received a mail from them to await feedback from my intended faculty.
Bro, I need to ask a question please. Did they write the university and course you are applying to on the eligibility letter? I need to kno2 because I will be applying to more than one school. Anyone who has an answer to this can please chip it in too. I will be applying for a Bachelor’s degree but different courses, some engineering and some close to management.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Uzorsammy(m): 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Odez1:

sorry to ask, what time of phone do use to call
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
orlahtohbadt:

Did they write the university and course you are applying to on the eligibility letter?r
University and course are not stated.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Uzorsammy(m): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
Odez1:

sorry to ask, what time of phone do use to call?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Polixenes: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hello gurus in de houz,

Please i will like to know which credit card is better and is accepted for visa interview;Naira Credit Card or Visa Gold.

Please help a brother out.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Odez1: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
Uzorsammy:
sorry to ask, what time of phone do use to call?

Started 9am den it pulled tru 9:59am
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Refix:

Thanks a lot bro
Re: Polish Student Visa by Naturelins1: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
Congrats bro.
I guess the date they gave you is next week?
Odez1:

Started 9am den it pulled tru 9:59am
Re: Polish Student Visa by Odez1: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
Please I need help to fill this form… abeg, if posible I would love if someone can email me sample to my email.

Re: Polish Student Visa by Odez1: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
Please school that is resuming 1st October, what month is the perfect month to use as proposed date of departure?
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
Odez1:

Thanks for your response, please how will you know if your visa appointment book is successful? The call pulled through, was asked first name, sun name and phone no. Den a date was given and she asked me to confirm d date and immediately I repeated d date d call dropped… so is dat how it is?

Yes and when you get to the embassy on that day they usually have a list with all the names of people with an appointment for that day you can verify your name is on the list before your given appointment time.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
Odez1:
Please school that is resuming 1st October, what month is the perfect month to use as proposed date of departure?

Any date from 2 weeks before your resumption date of October 1st is fine. But make sure your departure date falls within the date range in your accommodation letter (that is if there is a date range on your accommodation letter) and also ensure the date aligns with the start date of your insurance and also that it aligns with the departure date on your flight reservation.

Hope its clear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
Polixenes:
Hello gurus in de houz,

Please i will like to know which credit card is better and is accepted for visa interview;Naira Credit Card or Visa Gold.

Please help a brother out.

Bro or sis they credit card funds can be in any denomination : Naira, USD, Pounds, Euros. You name it. As long as it is a Cash Backed Credit Card. PM Me if you need a referral to a bank that is familiar with a Cash Backed Credit Card. I have already explained the suggested amount of funds that should be in there. Please you can read my previous posts. But it usually depends on a lot of factors especially the city you will be going to and its based on cost of your tuition cost for a year + accommodation cost for a year + living expenses for a year + flight cost . That should help you figure out the minimum that should be on the credit card. But I suggest from 5M and up.

Hope this is clear?
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Bro, I need to ask a question please. Did they write the university and course you are applying to on the eligibility letter? I need to kno2 because I will be applying to more than one school. Anyone who has an answer to this can please chip it in too. I will be applying for a Bachelor’s degree but different courses, some engineering and some close to management.

No. They do not state the school you are applying to and they do not state the course. They may just ask you who you want it addressed to. I have seen some addressed to a school and some addressed to the Polish embassy. But it does not really matter who its addressed to. You can use it for to apply for any school as long as it is legitimately coming from MOE in Abuja.

Hope that is clear?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
orlahtohbadt:

No. The official eligibility letter will only state your grades and clearly state that your Government (Ministry of Education; the highest Educational Authority) certifies your worthiness to continue tertiary education in Nigeria.

It will not be addressed any any specific school.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Odez1: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
blessednendowed:

Any date from 2 weeks before your resumption date of October 1st is fine. But make sure your departure date falls within the date range in your accommodation letter (that is if there is a date range on your accommodation letter) and also ensure the date aligns with the start date of your insurance and also that it aligns with the departure date on your flight reservation.

Hope its clear

Very clear… thank u so much sir/ma
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
blessednendowed:

Depends who you want them to address the eligibility letter to. I have seen some addressed to a school and some addressed to the Polish embassy. But it does not really matter who its addressed to. You can use it for to apply for any school as long as it is legitimately coming from MOE in Abuja.

Hope that is clear?
Thanks, it is clear.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mirim: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Your insurance, flight reservation should be October 1 as stated on the admission letter which I assume should be your intended date of arrival.

wealthyebby26:
Pls av got a problem and I need a solution. Applied twice and got rejected. Some ppl were saying that I was not going to get my visa to Poland because it was too early. My admission reads October 1 2021,and I began applying in April. I was rejected at first,I felt perhaps it might be cos of my flight reservation which had read May 31,I adjusted it with my insurance to fit into mid September 2021,but on appeal I got rejected again. Pls what could be the problem? I need help...cos I want to start booking my appointment again. Could it possibly be that it's from the date of resumption...I need suggestions and ideas...my agency seems lost...
Re: Polish Student Visa by Praise2222: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
tayenwo:
Once the document is submitted at the embassy, it will be ready after a week, that is the Friday that comes after.

Bro, did you legalise your BSc. transcript?

If yes, how did you authenticate the transcript at the Ministry of Education ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Polixenes: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
blessednendowed:

Bro or sis they credit card funds can be in any denomination : Naira, USD, Pounds, Euros. You name it. As long as it is a Cash Backed Credit Card. PM Me if you need a referral to a bank that is familiar with a Cash Backed Credit Card. I have already explained the suggested amount of funds that should be in there. Please you can read my previous posts. But it usually depends on a lot of factors especially the city you will be going to and its based on cost of your tuition cost for a year + accommodation cost for a year + living expenses for a year + flight cost . That should help you figure out the minimum that should be on the credit card. But I suggest from 5M and up.

Hope this is clear?

Thank you very much for the reply,i saw earlier thread from last year where someone said that the visa gold does not specify the credit card spending limit and based on that the thing was rejected and suggested Naira credit card all from firstbank
Re: Polish Student Visa by Praise2222: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
iamadonis2:

No. The official eligibility letter will only state your grades and clearly state that your Government (Ministry of Education; the highest Educational Authority) certifies your worthiness to continue tertiary education in Nigeria.

It will not be addressed any any specific school.

Bro, does this apply to Masters program also?

Which grades will appear on the official eligibility letter to continue Post graduate education in Nigeria?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Praise2222: 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
Refix:

Please, give me a list of Academic documents when applying for MSc program to be Authenticated at MOE/MOF, and then, legalised at Polish embassy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.