Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (908088 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Odez1: 5:15am On Jul 02, 2021
blessednendowed:

There goes one problem right there. Your accommodation covered only one semester. Per Poland visa requirements and Schengen visa laws:
At a very minimum, Your accommodation contract must cover THE ENTIRE PERIOD OF VISA VALIDITY along with the amount of the rental.
National VISA D is granted for a period of one year maximum. So at the very least your accommodation contract should cover the period of one year. (Which means at least 12 months)

Additionally it could also be answers you gave the questions asked by the VO during your interview which conflict With the docs you submitted.

Im trying to get in the VISA officer's mind if your purpose of stay is really for studies then you should not only pay your tuition but you should also ensure that you have accommodation during the period you are studying. so at a minimum you should have gotten a year contract with rental amounts that state that at the end of the 1 year contract it will be renewable etc ..

so maybe its just raising a red flag to the VO that your purpose of stay is not to go and study but rather to just use study as a means to get to poland and then do something else... or go somewhere else. So basically they feel you have no intent to study in poland. So you need to try to appeal with a remediation showing them that you do have intent of going to Poland to study and no other intent.

Did your school provide you with accommodation or was it private accommodation and what school?

I have not seen your application and your supporting documents in its entirety so I’m only making this analysis based on what u just said above.
Based on what u mentioned above To remedy this situation, I would suggest the following:

1) contact your school and pay the entire tuition for a year and get a receipt showing you have paid tuition for an entire year. So since you have paid a semester already you will pay for an additional semester. Make sure you get receipt confirmation showing u paid for one year.

2. Get an accomodation contact that shows u have reserved it for an entire year at minimum(12 months). In there maybe they should have some wording that says after a year the contact is renewable etc... the contact should also list the rental amount. If u need help with securing accomodation n the contract ask on here and someone may help. Or you may ask the company that provide u with the one u have to update it to comply with what I mentioned above.

3. Then a letter of appeal. In the appeal letter you will try to convince them that your intent is to go to Poland for studies and you will list that you have taken the remediation steps you have taken above to prove that your intent is actually to go to Poland for studies.

4. Statement of purpose letter which tells them why you want to study in Poland, why you chose the course you did, how the course will be helpful to you, etc

You know at this point u have to do everything that u can to convince the VO u are going for studies. Because they already feel like your intent is not to go to Poland for studies.

This is just my analysis based on the info u have provided thus far without seeing anything else u submitted.

Hope this helps give u some direction.

Bro.. please I send u an email, please respond. Please.. thanks in advance
Re: Polish Student Visa by Anivee: 6:04am On Jul 02, 2021
Good morning, please I am considering Poland for Masters, what are the benefit and also can I get a good job while studying? Kindly help my curiosity guys.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 02, 2021
feyiwonda:

If one has a B.Sc degree already but chose to go for another B.Sc degree, can i add my transcript and B.Sc certificate for legalisation?

No I’m sure Polish schools will not ask for such credentials but would have you upload:

High school certificate.

So all you have to authenticate and legalize would be WAEC

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 02, 2021
Praise2222:

Okay, thanks.

Did your school officially present your transcript to you after graduation? My school only gave me BSc certificate.

I later got my transcript 2 years after graduation, by someone who knows a lady that works at exams and records in my school. And my transcript was addressed to University of ibadan, school of post graduates.

So by any means you get your transcript from your school, will MOE accept transcript directly from you?
Or they will instruct you to request from your school to them(MOE).

Granted I had full 5 year (stretching to 6 year) programme in Nigeria but I’m pursuing a BSc in Poland again. Personal reasons

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 7:17am On Jul 02, 2021
olammy8888:
Hi Please I tried to apply for a year accomodation at University of Economics and Innovation Lublin but I was told that there is no vacant hostel for now.

What should I do please as it's required to book accomodation before interview.
Look for a private accommodation.
Search Facebook marketplace, otodom.pl, olx.pl etc
Re: Polish Student Visa by Moderna: 7:44am On Jul 02, 2021
lindasweden:

Those with N4 million do not get their visa because they failed to submit all the required documents while those with N2 million got their visas because they followed the instructions of the Polish embassy. It's not all about the huge amount of money but it's all about submitting the required documents. If you had visited the Polish embassy website you wouldn't make this comment about the monetary requirement because that is the requirement as of today. Maybe you didn't apply to any Universities because if you do you should be able to visit the Polish embassy website, but I will give you the opportunity to access the information regarding the financial requiremnts by providing the website here for you.

https://www.gov.pl/web/nigeria-en/d-type-national-visa

Could you pls explain the 30000 EUR insurance cover?
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 8:16am On Jul 02, 2021
You have to contact an agent or a Landlord in Poland for an accommodation contract.

Make sure the contract is for 1 year BUT you don't need to pay for the 1 year. Pay for a month or a deposit after which you will be given Confirmation Letter.

Those 2 documents are very key and you have to submit them together with your other documents for VISA

olammy8888:
Hi Everyone and to the Genius here that have been assisting. God bless you.

Please I tried to apply for a year accomodation at University of Economics and Innovation Lublin but I was told that there is no vacant hostel for now.

What should I do please as it's required to book accomodation before interview.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 8:27am On Jul 02, 2021
Do you have an admission offer from them?

Uzoahaji:

Please who has gotten WARSAW UNIVERSITY OF BUSINESS admission?
Been looking through the thread, no one mentioned the school
Re: Polish Student Visa by olammy8888: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2021
necz:
You have to contact an agent or a Landlord in Poland for an accommodation contract.

Make sure the contract is for 1 year BUT you don't need to pay for the 1 year. Pay for a month or a deposit after which you will be given Confirmation Letter.

Those 2 documents are very key and you have to submit them together with your other documents for VISA

Thanks So much. I really appreciate the response. I was given admission for Masters in Computer Science.
Re: Polish Student Visa by gentlejin(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2021
Please who got legalization date?. I'm willing to pay to pair with the person. Just mail me let's talk.
Re: Polish Student Visa by styven1(m): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2021
Good morning

I am trying to get a legalization date this morning, the statement just changed from "No deadlines available till 09/07/2021" to "No deadlines available till 16/07/2021". Any help, please?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Uzoahaji: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2021
Linc000:
Yes I'm for a master program and couple of pple from this platform.
Have you been offered an admission?

Yes, I have, waiting for the admission letter to be sent.
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2021
Hello, please anybody got legalisation date yet?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Rolland80(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2021
Please gurus I need your help on this.... My school Resumes on OCT 1ST

Date of departure/Arrival to Poland -
Date for insurance -
Date for flight Reservation-
Date for accommodation- Reserved in school dom

Should I use same Oct 1st in all or

Which date should I use so that it can match up
Re: Polish Student Visa by Adede7: 11:01am On Jul 02, 2021
Everything is made hard for Nigerians. just to get an appointment date for legalization of documents, one has to be solving arithmetic for hours, lolx. And still without getting one.

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by bolajiola258018: 11:02am On Jul 02, 2021
Adede7:
Everything is made hard for Nigerians. just to get an appointment date for legalization of documents, one has to be solving arithmetic for hours, lolx. And still without getting one.

I think they are using the arithmetic questions to determine whether you are a bot or human.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Praise2222: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2021
Adede7:

Did you get an appointment date?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Adede7: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Praise2222:

Did you get an appointment date?

No
Re: Polish Student Visa by okparajoseph4(m): 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Please house, if I make a mistake in the filling of the ViSA application form in the e-konsulat site, can I refill the form again and reprint.
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
okparajoseph4:
Please house, if I make a mistake in the filling of the ViSA application form in the e-konsulat site, can I refill the form again and reprint.
Yes naa
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
Praise2222:

Mail me too...
Yo xup...did you get appointment date for legalization?... may we yarn naa
E joor
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
Please people, I have a question ejoor, please for the insurance, are we doing Travel Insurance and Health Insurance...I need urgent answers please.
Re: Polish Student Visa by okparajoseph4(m): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
NDNO:
Please people, I have a question ejoor, please for the insurance, are we doing Travel Insurance and Health Insurance...I need urgent answers please.
travel insurance
Re: Polish Student Visa by Anivee: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Anivee:
Good morning, please I am considering Poland for Masters, what are the benefit and also can I get a good job while studying? Kindly help my curiosity guys.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Odez1: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Good afternoon oooo… my people abeg anybody fit book appointment for legalization?
Re: Polish Student Visa by okparajoseph4(m): 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hello house,
Those have submitted document for VISA at the embassy, please were your sponsors or there company they work with called? Please I need a reply.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Praise2222: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
NDNO:

Yo xup...did you get appointment date for legalization?... may we yarn naa
E joor

No, I did not.
I am looking for who got an appointment
Re: Polish Student Visa by Praise2222: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
styven1:
Good morning

I am trying to get a legalization date this morning, the statement just changed from "No deadlines available till 09/07/2021" to "No deadlines available till 16/07/2021". Any help, please?

What time exactly did you visit the website?
Re: Polish Student Visa by gentlejin(m): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=Anivee post=103291440][/quote]
Yes. You can work while you study.
Re: Polish Student Visa by styven1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
No, I wasn't
Praise2222:

Where you still able to book ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: Okupevi1985

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.