Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (904373 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mykel4God(m): 1:02am On Jul 03, 2021
NDNO:
Pls my ppl on the application form where they wrote member state of first entry, what do you put there?...Poland?

It should be written on your flight itinerary if you would be stopping over at any country before going into Poland from your home country... I think that's the country you'll put down.
Re: Polish Student Visa by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:07am On Jul 03, 2021
Can one make part payment for school fees
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 5:33am On Jul 03, 2021
NDNO:
Please which are we filling...is it the national visa or schengen visa?

National Visa please
Re: Polish Student Visa by afembaba(f): 5:46am On Jul 03, 2021
Refix:

It is a real private school in Opole, albeit not popular.
If you do your research, you'll find more info.

Quick admission signifies they are looking for students.

However, someone here advised to go with more notable schools.

The choice is yours for the making.

Make sure to confirm with them that your tuition will be refunded if you fail to get a visa and no sketchy refund policy.
thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by afembaba(f): 5:47am On Jul 03, 2021
Can someone use only nabteb,and bsc for admission, without waec or neco
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cutealexio(m): 6:27am On Jul 03, 2021
��
Schon007:

National Visa please
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cutealexio(m): 6:28am On Jul 03, 2021
Depends on your University policy. For example, University of Wroclaw only accepts one year payment before they issue you necessary visa documents
TANTUMERGO007:
Can one make part payment for school fees
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 6:39am On Jul 03, 2021
i got a feedback from someone affirmatively that someone last week was able to legalize on his visa appointment date pls can we ask if anybody can confirm this new development pls?��
Re: Polish Student Visa by Linc000: 7:27am On Jul 03, 2021
Your flight reservation determines if it's poland or other member states you are to fill there.
Check your flight itinerary if it stops in any of the member state(any of schengen state) before your flight continue to Poland then fill in d state/country but if it stop in any other state/county who are not a schengen member state then fill in Poland.
For instance, if you book through Turkish Airways definitely your flight will have a stopover at Istanbul Turkey and it's not part of schengen member state then you fill in Poland. But if otherwise fill in d member state that you first have stopover.

NDNO:
Pls my ppl on the application form where they wrote member state of first entry, what do you put there?...Poland?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2021
Linc000:
Your flight reservation determines if it's poland or other member states you are to fill there.
Check your flight itinerary if it stops in any of the member state(any of schengen state) before your flight continue to Poland then fill in d state/country but if it stop in any other state/county who are not a schengen member state then fill in Poland.
For instance, if you book through Turkish Airways definitely your flight will have a stopover at Istanbul Turkey and it's not part of schengen member state then you fill in Poland. But if otherwise fill in d member state that you first have stopover.
Thanks

Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2021
Linc000:

Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by afembaba(f): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2021
afembaba:
Can someone use only nabteb,and bsc for admission, without waec or neco
please my people kindly assist
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mykel4God(m): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2021
Mykel4God:
I salute and appreciate everyone that has contributed immensely to this thread.

I have some questions though...

1. Can one apply with 2 sittings of WAEC for Msc?

2. Aside tuition fee and POF, what is the rough estimate of money to be spent for miscellaneous(e.g legalization, authentication, visa fee, flight tickets, etc)?

3. What is the cost of booking an appointment date if one doesn't want to use the phone call method?

4. Is there anyone who can assist with POF or has been assisted with POF just until after the visa is granted?

5. Is there any Quantity Surveying related courses for Masters programme in Poland? I've been searching through schools but haven't seen any yet.

6. Are there courses one can apply to with any BS.c certificate? (In regards to question 5).

7. What's the rate of visa rejection to visa approval so far this year, judging by this thread?

8. Are there institutions that accept 2.2?

I will so much appreciate quick response, please.

Please, help a brother.
Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2021
afembaba:
please my people kindly assist

You previous question is not elaborate.

However assuming I understand your question correctly. Most schools in Poland DO NOT RECOGNIZE NABTEB. But if you already have a BSc Certificate from Nigeria and you intend to apply for MSc then the answer is yes. You only need BSc and Transcript to apply for MSc.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Praise2222: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2021
Schon007:

Biko, do affidavit. I was turned back today cos my middle name on WAEC carried the initials while my passport had the full name.

Thank goodness I was early, cos I had to do affidavit and return before 11 else I'd have had to hustle date again

Thanks.

Are you still in Abj?
I just messaged you via mail.
Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2021
Mykel4God:
I salute and appreciate everyone that has contributed immensely to this thread.

I have some questions though...

1. Can one apply with 2 sittings of WAEC for Msc?

2. Aside tuition fee and POF, what is the rough estimate of money to be spent for miscellaneous(e.g legalization, authentication, visa fee, etc)?

3. What is the cost of booking an appointment date if one doesn't want to use the phone call method?

4. Is there anyone who can assist with POF or has been assisted with POF just until after the visa is granted?

5. Is there any Quantity Surveying related courses for Masters programme in Poland? I've been searching through schools but haven't seen any yet.

6. Are there courses one can apply to with any BS.c certificate? (In regards to question 5).

7. What's the rate of visa rejection to visa approval so far this year, judging by this thread?

8. Are there institutions that accept 2.2?

I will so much appreciate quick response, please.

1. For BSc YES. Please kindly note that you can't apply for MSc with WAEC. You need BSc Certificate to apply for MSc.

2. 120,000 (rugged estimate o) maybe less

3. It depends on your bargaining power. Most agents charge as high as 150,000. Mind you appointment is only through phone calls so dial the number.

4. YES

5. No idea. Expand your search

6. Search...

7. The answer is on this thread. Please Read!

8. YES.

All the best...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mykel4God(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2021
NwaUdi1:

1. For BSc YES. Please kindly note that you can't apply for MSc with WAEC. You need BSc Certificate to apply for MSc.

2. 120,000 (rugged estimate o) maybe less

3. It depends on your bargaining power. Most agents charge as high as 150,000. Mind you appointment is only through phone calls so dial the number.

4. YES

5. No idea. Expand your search

6. Search...

7. The answer is on this thread. Please Read!

8. YES.

All the best...

Thanks for your swift response.

Concerning the first question, WAEC result is not needed or not necessary?

About the 2nd question, do you mean 120,000 naira or 1,200,000 naira?

About PoF, do you have anyone who can help with that?
Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mykel4God:

Thanks for your swift response.

Concerning the first question, WAEC result is not needed or not necessary?

About the 2nd question, do you mean 120,000 naira or 1,200,000 naira?

About PoF, do you have anyone who can help with that?

1. The answer is self explanatory

2. The figure is very clear

3. Yes.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Oluwatunmida: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Heyyy guys, I just got an admission into SUT.
My passport expires by June 2023
And I applied for a 3½ years course.

Should I be worried
Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Oluwatunmida:

Should I be worried

Don't worry. You can apply for passport renewal at the Nigerian Embassy in Warsaw when the eventually expires

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mykel4God(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
NwaUdi1:

1. The answer is self explanatory

2. The figure is very clear

3. Yes.

Alright.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
Oluwatunmida:

Should I be worried

I got admission at SUT but it's for masters

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Oluwatunmida: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
i just sent a mail. Let's have a conversation.

dennison4luv:

I got admission at SUT but it's for masters
Re: Polish Student Visa by fatsonm: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
Olumide0359:
I just got an admission letter from poznań University of Life Sciences, can we chat on whatsapp?

Check your DM
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kollinburg: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Uzoahaji:

Please who has gotten WARSAW UNIVERSITY OF BUSINESS admission?
Been looking through the thread, no one mentioned the school

WSB
OR
WSSB
Re: Polish Student Visa by Modupeoluwa123(f): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
blessednendowed:

Dear friend biko you cannot advise him to get a visa appointment before paying tuition fees. Why ? Because especially if he is paying from Naija the payment takes a bit to be processed ok and the schools have to wait to receive the money before issuing the final admission documents u need for visa processing and sometimes depending on the school this could take up to a week or more in total. So u know you cannot control the date the embassy will give you when you call for an appointment for visa ok. The embassy assigns date at random you cannot choose . So supposed on a given Thursday he or she calls the embassy for an appointment date and the embassy assigns he or she an appointment date for that following Monday which is just a few days from the Thursday he called . When will he start sending payment for tuition? Even if he sends it will take some time to process so that means he might not be able to get his final admission docs from the school in time enough to meet up with the visa appointment for Monday .

My dear pay your tuition fee first and get your admission docs before u call for an appointment. What you should be asking your school before you pay your tuition aside of whether they will refund your tuition is if they will support you by providing you with an extension letter that u can use as part of your visa documentation in the event that you get an appointment date at a much later time when school has already resumed.

Guys as you search for schools try to ask these questions that will help you determine which schools will really work to support u more during your visa process.

Let’s be careful of the advise we give each other on here pls. When in doubt pls ask others.

Hope this helps someone out there.
This helps a lot .
Thanks a lot for all you do���.
Please I need to ask you somethings cos I’m a little bit confused right now.
I need clarifications.
Don’t say I ask a lot of questions, I just want to get it right.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Says: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Linc000:

Please, which airline is best recommended for flight reservation?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Says:

Please, which airline is best recommended for flight reservation?
You can use Lufthansa.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by YourGrandfather: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Please i saw this requirement on the polish embassy site, Is it necessary to take them?

Re: Polish Student Visa by meridammy: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
Good afternoon everyone, please who has date for legalization of document for this week, I am willing to pay
Re: Polish Student Visa by Emkayworld: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nzesinachi1:
Please can someone tell me the University that doesn't require admission fee? I Don tire to dey spend 20euro abeg

Any idea on how I can pay mine ??
University of Opole.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Saframafraja: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kollinburg:

WSB
OR
WSSB

I got admission into wwsb

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.