Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,472 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (907220 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
Please, did anyone apply for any Msc Programme at Adam Mickiewicz Poznan ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by athenswonders: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
necz:
Please go and renew your passport before booking an appointment.

It will be so frustrating to book an appointment now and you're turned back by the VO for not having up to 1 year passport validity left.

Someone I know was turned back for having 6 months left.

Hello, please I wish to connect with you..... is it okay if I leave my email or number in words here?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

I really dont know how sure the person is cause im going thru same dilemma tho
Im working on getting a new passport so i dont know what to do if binding two passport together works
Anyway, I'm doing same. Mine will be out this week and my school already told me what to do.

Someone talked about not being to get a passport if it has above 6months validity. That's actually not true except for the fact that it can only be processed at the immigration headquarters, Abuja.
Mine was about 8 months validity and wasn't ready to take chances.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kingzy4pep:
Anyway, I'm doing same. Mine will be out this week and my school already told me what to do.

Someone talked about not being to get a passport if it has above 6months validity. That's actually not true except for the fact that it can only be processed at the immigration headquarters, Abuja.
Mine was about 8 months validity and wasn't ready to take chances.

Same i connect with my plug
She said no problem i would get the passport
So what do you think of doing bro
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tonei199023: 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=fisher5 post=103386602]Bro have you secured an accommodation contract? I have been admitted in the same school and I'm having the same issue. Please help a brother. Thank you[/quote. Send me a private message so I can update you on that
Re: Polish Student Visa by Daddyemma: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hello everyone, please kindly keep the discussion going. I like ur gist
Re: Polish Student Visa by FashT(f): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
H
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

Same i connect with my plug
She said no problem i would get the passport
So what do you think of doing bro
I am having same issues here, my passport will expire 26 February 2022 and I thought it's just 3 months before you applied for visa and I don't know that it's 3 months after ur return date
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 12:18am On Jul 11, 2021
dennison4luv:
I am having same issues here, my passport will expire 26 February 2022 and I thought it's just 3 months before you applied for visa and I don't know that it's 3 months after ur return date

All i can say is pls try to renew before applying
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 4:34am On Jul 11, 2021
Once you get your new passport, send a scanned copy to your school to update your school documents.

They will in a couple of days.

Cypherhendrix:

Thank u
Im actually working on that
My problem now is i applied for the school using this current passport
So if school or when i get the new passport wont it complicate the current one
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 4:37am On Jul 11, 2021
Okay

athenswonders:

Hello, please I wish to connect with you..... is it okay if I leave my email or number in words here?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Warmatef: 5:45am On Jul 11, 2021
sleo170:

The course is free for all (EU and International students)

I know someone who got admitted last year for sustainable development when it was free.

Which course and what school are you taking about?
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 7:27am On Jul 11, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

All i can say is pls try to renew before applying

I heard that passport that has more than 6months before expiration date can only be renew in Abuja
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 7:29am On Jul 11, 2021
24 HOURS INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.

For everyone asking about passport, they have made it easier once you have the money....you can get your passport done with 24hours in the new immigration office at (Glass House, Plot 1458, Tigris Crescent beside CAC Office Maitama District Abuja Abuja) the office is strictly for ppl that want to run express passport, so see how it works.

*You must fill the application online..do not give nobody your money
You can do either the 5 or 10 years.

*So for example if you are going for the 10 years passport which is 70k,...you go to the immigration portal fill the form, make payment and print-out, then have your 30k for hand, thatz the Money for the express, once you get to that office, you present your print out, showing your details and proof of 70k payment then you pay them the 30k at hand for express for the office there....then they capture you..come back in less than 24 hours and pick up your passport, thanks �

30k is the amount you pay for express weda you doing 5 or 10 years...

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by yungchop: 8:51am On Jul 11, 2021
voke04:
You pay per semester, first semester is €1,250 and the €1,150

Do they allow third class for masters? Or just give me their mail let me write to them and ask my questions
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2021
necz:
Once you get your new passport, send a scanned copy to your school to update your school documents.

They will in a couple of days.

God bless you
Sir/ma you dont know how much u help us here!

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2021
dennison4luv:

I heard that passport that has more than 6months before expiration date can only be renew in Abuja

Well would be doing mine at alagbon
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2021
On behalf of a friend is there any school someone can apply for master with upper credit (HND GRADUATE) in poland!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 11, 2021
Mommakaliq:
I have my Waec certificate, notification of result, Bsc certificate. To authenticate this credentials do I need the waec print out and BSc transcript? Please how much should I budget for MOFA and MOE

The cafe at the ministry is quite pricy. They feel every body coming to 8th floor is a wealthy Nigerian. Uploading WAEC, BSC certificate and transcript at both ministries plus scratch card plus eligibility letter (a must to find a sure staff to bring it out in less than a week), your transportation to the secretariat..

I’d advise hold 15k - 20k for both ministries.
Re: Polish Student Visa by sobastical: 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sammypedro18:

Been in the school/Poland for a while now.

Can you render any assistance off here as per admission?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Soraco57(m): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
Evening. I know this place is strictly for Poland, I want to ask is Latvia a good place to study or Lithuania since appointing for Poland na war! Any advice?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
Soraco57:
Evening. I know this place is strictly for Poland, I want to ask is Latvia a good place to study or Lithuania since appointing for Poland na war! Any advice?
Based on experience lithuania is way easy and more costly but the visa success rate is also high
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kokochi1111: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
Pls if you applied to University of Warsaw let’s make a group chat or if there’s already one can someone please add me? Thank you! make we know and help ourselves �❤️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Kokochi1111: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
Okayy for anyone who has their bsc from Benin republic,(I had a bunch of replies here saying, we could authenticate at MOE but that’s inaccurate) So here’s the solution to my initial question: we had to go to Benin embassy to get a contact of someone who works there that was traveling to Benin, he then took the documents and authenticated them in Benin. When you get them back you have to take it to the Benin embassy in abuja to get it stamped, then to MOF Abuja for another stamp before taking it to polish embassy Abuja for legalization. Make anybody no confuse again!

If you schooled abroad YOU HAVE TO AUTHENTICATE AND LEGALIZE IN THAT COUNTRY! Nigeria no fit help you do that one� no go do foolish waka like me and my bf �
Kokochi1111:
Please does anyone here know what to do about authenticating Benin republic documents in Nigeria? My boyfriend can’t travel to Benin so please how do we go about it here? His BSC and Transcript!
Re: Polish Student Visa by ChangetheChange: 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
Soraco57:
Latvia is a good country , is Lativa Universities admission window open now, cos Poland embassy appointment na no go area now
Re: Polish Student Visa by Soraco57(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
ChangetheChange:

Latvia is a good country , is Lativa Universities admission window open now, cos Poland embassy appointment na no go area now
I will search but the problem is that person gat get Egypt’ to apply for the visa that the straw that breaks camels back
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
Well said.

Kokochi1111:
Okayy for anyone who has their bsc from Benin republic,(I had a bunch of replies here saying, we could authenticate at MOE but that’s inaccurate) So here’s the solution to my initial question: we had to go to Benin embassy to get a contact of someone who works there that was traveling to Benin, he then took the documents and authenticated them in Benin. When you get them back you have to take it to the Benin embassy in abuja to get it stamped, then to MOF Abuja for another stamp before taking it to polish embassy Abuja for legalization. Make anybody no confuse again!

If you schooled abroad YOU HAVE TO AUTHENTICATE AND LEGALIZE IN THAT COUNTRY! Nigeria no fit help you do that one� no go do foolish waka like me and my bf �
Re: Polish Student Visa by kaddy162: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
L
Kokochi1111:
Pls if you applied to University of Warsaw let’s make a group chat or if there’s already one can someone please add me? Thank you! make we know and help ourselves �❤️
ok any link for the group
Re: Polish Student Visa by OliveCynosure(f): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hi people,

Who else applied to Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun?

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.