Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (904323 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
athenswonders:

Like he asked for others too....you sound like you don’t drop same details on the group when you want to be called for.......

Moreso, your activities were suspicious to not just that group but every group you joined. Aren’t you with the username lukaku..... ?

My activities is suspicious cos I'm helping people out to information do you know one of them admin asked a guy to pay 20k so he can give him information about school applications, legalization, etc
Re: Polish Student Visa by athenswonders: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
tobianodino:

My activities is suspicious cos I'm helping people out to information do you know one of them admin asked a guy to pay 20k so he can give him information about school applications, legalization, etc

Call out that admin let’s know. A female Admjn or male ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by TheMandalorian2: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
Schon007:

That's why you support petitioning them. I laugh at the senselessness and entitlement your brain is oozing.
Good luck with your frustrations

I'm not senseless or entitled. If you're a little bit intelligent, you'd understand a petition is to bring notice to an issue and how it can be solved.

Regardless if you've traveled or not, i believe you have crab mentality, because i don't understand how it affects you in anyway.
Re: Polish Student Visa by fenny92(f): 1:05am On Jul 12, 2021
Can someone cancel a Visa appointment? How can I cancel? Are there consequences for canceling? Please advise. Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by fenny92(f): 6:00am On Jul 12, 2021
Urgent! Urgent! Urgent!

Can someone cancel a Visa appointment? How can I cancel? Are there consequences for canceling? Please advise. Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 6:24am On Jul 12, 2021
Na wah, visa appointment slot people are seeking for at all cost, is what someone is planning to cancel. It is annoying that, the person knows he or she is never ready, but still went ahead to book the appointment.

Anyway, the phone number and the person details might be blacklisted in worse case scenario.
Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2021
DAramis:
Na wah, visa appointment slot people are seeking for at all cost, is what someone is planning to cancel. It is annoying that, the person knows he or she is never ready, but still went ahead to book the appointment.

Anyway, the phone number and the person details might be blacklisted in worse case scenario.

Oh… Maybe you want this person to develop blood pressure hahahaha… Are you sure they will blacklist him/her for not keeping the visa appointment? It’s true a lot of people are wishing to book this appointment, but could not. This is not the type of news that many would like to hear because it hurts to read that someone wants to cancel while many are hustling to book. Anyway, I don’t think canceling an appointment should lead to any problem. Finally, I don’t know the number to cancel an appointment, but I only know the number for booking.
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2021
lindasweden:

Oh… Maybe you want this person to develop blood pressure hahahaha… Are you sure they will blacklist him/her for not keeping the visa appointment? It’s true a lot of people are wishing to book this appointment, but could not. This is not the type of news that many would like to hear because it hurts to read that someone wants to cancel while many are hustling to book. Anyway, I don’t think canceling an appointment should lead to any problem. Finally, I don’t know the number to cancel an appointment, but I only know the number for booking.
It would lead to problem except they don't want to go that extreme. It could be issues like these that made them to cancel online booking and introduce phone call booking knowing fully well that, those that would call are ready with their documents.

This similar thing happened in German thread. People booking and cancelling indiscriminately. Now, booking interview for Germany visa is 2 years ahead.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Merc01: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
SWPS university

Kollinburg:

Which sch in Warsaw
Re: Polish Student Visa by djminimofficial: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please is there anyone who is going to Silesian University of Technology and has gotten his/her visa? I need help with confirmation of the required docs especially the hostel reservation and sponsorship details...
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iamblessedwitty: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hello everyone,I have taken my time to read through the thread and by God's grace, I want to start preparing myself towards 2022 admission so help me God.

I'm starting with collecting my high school documents as I'm going for an undergraduate course.
Today I went to Waec office in Yaba so I can get the original Waec certificate but I was told it's my school that will issue the certificate.

But this is the 2 certificates I had received from my school some years ago. I'm confused, please help me check, can this 2 certificates work? Do I still need to go to my secondary school for any certificate? . Please don't ignore thank you

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by drLammy(m): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Iamblessedwitty:
Hello everyone,I have taken my time to read through the thread and by God's grace, I want to start preparing myself towards 2022 admission so help me God.

I'm starting with collecting my high school documents as I'm going for an undergraduate course.
Today I went to Waec office in Yaba so I can get the original Waec certificate but I was told it's my school that will issue the certificate.

But this is the 2 certificates I had received from my school some years ago. I'm confused, please help me check, can this 2 certificates work? Do I still need to go to my secondary school for any certificate? . Please don't ignore thank you

Yes , you will have to get the waec certicate from your high school and considering your testimonial reads 2008 it will be available already

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Iamblessedwitty:

As @drlammy said Your waec certificate should be ready since you wrote waec in 2008.
Nevertheless your ORIGiNAL statement of results can also be used to apply to schools. You can confirm by sending an email to the school u applying to.You just have to ensure it gets authenticated at moe and mfa and legalized at the polish embassy .
But generally most schools would accept you to apply with the original copy of your statement of results.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Linc000: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
One of the reasons Polish embassy resulted to phone call visa appointment booking,when applicants are all night up to get through ever busy phone number somebody was asking for ways or consequences of cancelation of appointment.
Though situation beyond ones control may arise i.e unforseen circumstances that may warrant cancelation of booked appointment but I doubt if there is consequence for cancelation. There are genuine reasons for cancelation which may include death of family member, change of plans,accident, misplace of passport etc,(God forbid)

Also, there are unthinkable reasons for cancelation which one may think of like yet to receive visa docs from sch, yet to receive docs from sponsor or never ready etc. In the case of the latter from aforementioned reasons one can say sort of things because visa appointment now is not for play.

That's why it's always advisable to get all necessary docs ready before appointment and make sure any docs that are not ready before appointment are ones that will surely come through before such date.
Imagine if visa appointment booking is made online, how easily or unbothered people will cancel appointment when they are not ready to submit and hinder the genuine ones who are ready this invariably affect the schedule activities of the embassy.

That being said, I'm not sure there is consequences for cancelation of visa appointment,although one should avoid it by all means.

fenny92:
Urgent! Urgent! Urgent!

Re: Polish Student Visa by webhostbiz: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please is it possible to authenticate and legalize my original statement of result at moe,mfa and poland embassy because my NECO certificate is not yet out. Can my statement of result be used in applying for visa at poland embassy. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
webhostbiz:
Please is it possible to authenticate and legalize my original statement of result at moe,mfa and poland embassy because my NECO certificate is not yet out. Can my statement of result be used in applying for visa at poland embassy. Thanks

Just answered a similar question today and I think I did a while back as well. Guys pls read b4 u ask questions na.

Yes u can use the original copy of your statement of result to apply for schools. U will have to get it authenticated at moe and mfa in Abuja and legalized at the polish embassy. Just make sure it is the original and authentic. Most schools will accept your statement of results. You can email the school to confirm.

For visa purposes, Embassy has no business with your statement Of results or any other educational document u use to apply for schools once the relevant school accepts it.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by sobastical: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sammypedro18:

What study program?

Intl relation

I actually wanna pay for app fee

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.