Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (908000 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by sixsgod: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2021
Who else got an admission to the university of wroclaw?
Re: Polish Student Visa by sKeetz(m): 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hello guys, I'm having difficulties paying my application fee to university of opole. Who has found a way out?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gundi: 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
Misshelz:
Hi guys! Please can someone tell me if fcmb is fast with fees payment? I tried sterling and Polaris today with no luck but it seems possible with fcmb. Please.

Bro what do you mean by you tried Sterling and Polaris with no luck?
Did they say they can't process the payment, or that they won't process it on time?

What exactly did they say, cos I'm also planning to use Polaris
Re: Polish Student Visa by Milezwadup: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
iamadonis2:
Abeg make una come confirm something o

Has the embassy ever rescheduled a legalization appointment or is someone trying to play tricks on me?

Either ways my house is opposite the embassy I’ll stroll there and ask them hwfa personally

necz
Refix
Blessedandendowed

Modified

Same number used in calling me appears on the embassy website
please are people still able to book appointment for legalization? this is what i’m seeing on their site

Re: Polish Student Visa by qtguru(m): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
My babe got refused letter of eligibility because of Maths, what can she do ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
qtguru:
My babe got refused letter of eligibility because of Maths, what can she do ?
Without Mathematics and English you are not eligible to take tertiary studies that's what it means. If she has Mathematics in another O'level, she can combine it as two sittings are allowed. What I'm not sure about is if she can combine two different bodies, say Waec and Neco or Waec and Nabteb or Neco and Nabteb but I'm sure if it is the same Examination body, she is good to go.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by qtguru(m): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Without Mathematics and English you are not eligible to take tertiary studies that's what it means. If she has Mathematics in another O'level, she can combine it as two sittings are allowed. What I'm not sure about is if she can combine two different bodies, say Waec and Neco or Waec and Nabteb or Neco and Nabteb but I'm sure if it is the same Examination body, she is good to go.

So what are the alternatives , finding a country without this requirement or re-sitting ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
qtguru:

So what are the alternatives , finding a country without this requirement or re-sitting ?
Resitting means she has to wait for another year. I'd advise she finds another country if she doesn't have the luxury of waiting a year.
Re: Polish Student Visa by ssan: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
English in Public Communication BSC
MossayJr:
What program were you admitted into? Is it Graduate or Post Graduate? quote author=ssan post=103875878]I recently got admtted to Opole
Re: Polish Student Visa by ssan: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
English in Public Communication BSC
MossayJr:
What program were you admitted into? Is it Graduate or Post Graduate? quote author=ssan post=103875878]I recently got admtted to Opole
Re: Polish Student Visa by Milezwadup: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
are there medicals done as part of the visa process
Re: Polish Student Visa by qtguru(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Resitting means she has to wait for another year. I'd advise she finds another country if she doesn't have the luxury of waiting a year.

First of all thanks alot for answering, do you know any country, she can apply to ? Thanks for the response so far.
Re: Polish Student Visa by chibzu: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
qtguru:

Why can't she try Waec and Neco if she has both?
Re: Polish Student Visa by qtguru(m): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
chibzu:

Why can't she try Waec and Neco if she has both?

I will ask
Re: Polish Student Visa by ChangetheChange: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
sKeetz:
Hello guys, I'm having difficulties paying my application fee to university of opole. Who has found a way out?

Use transferwise app, u need to first credit ur dollar debit card in order to deposit the funds into ur transferwise account, they don't accept naira debit card due to CBN regulations.
Re: Polish Student Visa by ChangetheChange: 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
Can I use a third party to submit and pick up my visa application documents at the polish embassy in Abuja.
Re: Polish Student Visa by gwallt: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Please guys I need your advice! I couldn’t get a sponsor and I’m trying to use a credit card of 2.5M. I’m going to Warsaw university of technology tho. I haven’t pay for my school fees but I guess I could get the credit card certificate with the amount in the account and pay for my school fees once I have the certificate.Now the question is!
1.Will that amount work for me?
1.Can l use self-sponsor since I’m going for a master program??
2.What other documents do I need to add if at all I could use that amount?? Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Loverswater(m): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Iamveracruise:

Try Lufthansa and choose the option of “pay at the office “ this will enable you book without paying

But wunt this affect visa process because it says you have 3 days to pay for it. Wouldn't the embassy check on the availability of this booking?
Thanks in anticipation of your answer.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Loverswater(m): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hi gurus in the house, please help me to check if this letter can cover for my accomodation letter.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
Please
Can i get information about SGH
Warsaw school of economics
Re: Polish Student Visa by sixsgod: 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
haaaa is this a requirement for masters or what?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
Cypherhendrix:
Please
Can i get information about SGH
Warsaw school of economics

Google will take you straight to the school’s website. Better and helpful info there
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
sixsgod:
haaaa is this a requirement for masters or what?
It is a requirement for higher education be it masters degree or Bachelor’s degree.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
Milezwadup:

please are people still able to book appointment for legalization? this is what i’m seeing on their site
They always put "Lack of available dates to X".
Where X is the next two weeks from the last date.
However, it opens every Friday. Anything from 8am.
Re: Polish Student Visa by sixsgod: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
It is a requirement for higher education be it masters degree or Bachelor’s degree.
hmm wow, can I re- write a new one and use it to get legalized, because I have plans to defer the admission alredy.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
gwallt:
Please guys I need your advice! I couldn’t get a sponsor and I’m trying to use a credit card of 2.5M. I’m going to Warsaw university of technology tho. I haven’t pay for my school fees but I guess I could get the credit card certificate with the amount in the account and pay for my school fees once I have the certificate.Now the question is!
1.Will that amount work for me?
1.Can l use self-sponsor since I’m going for a master program??
2.What other documents do I need to add if at all I could use that amount?? Thanks
If I understood you clearly;

You want to open a credit card account with 2.5M.
Then get a credit card certificate with the 2.5M stated.
Part of the money (2.5M) in the credit card will now be used to pay for the tuition after the certificate must have been issued.

My take is;
The lowest tuition in WUT is €1650.
With the need to pay tuition before visa application, that must have taken a huge chunk of the money in the supposed credit card.

The embassy will call your bank to confirm your credit card.
Warsaw is an expensive city.
Flight ticket is expensive.

Make of that what you will.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Milezwadup: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Refix:

They always put "Lack of available dates to X".
Where X is the next two weeks from the last date.
However, it opens every Friday. Anything from 8am.
thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: iatethesun and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.