Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903810 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nzesinachi1(m): 6:46am On Jul 29, 2021
I have a question. They wrote date of collection of documents and date of submission of remaining docs. But they didn't list the documents I ought to bring. How do I know the documents I am meant to submit since they gave me date of submission of remaining docs? And they only underlined date of collection.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Loverswater(m): 7:16am On Jul 29, 2021
Refix:

You can purchase an additional 1 month insurance on Allianz.
Take it alongside the 1 year insurance.

Thanks, hope this works for me...

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Loverswater(m): 7:17am On Jul 29, 2021
blessednendowed:

First of all it is Sir not Ma.

1. It is ideal to arrive a couple of days before school starts rather than the same day school starts. PUT is very flexible ask them to update your a commode room contract to the 24th or 25th which I believe is the earliest they will open their dorms. Once that’s done Then u can have your departure/arrival date fall within that date

2. I believe Someone has already responded to u regarding this but if u still need a referral for insurance let me know.

Thanks, I will mail the school this morning on 1
2. Am open to more available best options, so I don't mind but if the above suggestion is good, then you can acknowledge, I will use it.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Soraco57(m): 8:15am On Jul 29, 2021
Dbbanks:

Hello please how do I go about legalization as I have authenticated myself documents at both MOE and MOFA. Can I do my legalization during visa appointment?

Congratulations please can you share your documents most expecially the salary arange and they type of accommodation!
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:21am On Jul 29, 2021
phynalysis:
Hello all
You people will make this thing harder and stricter for genuine applicants. Most of us are always looking for ways to bypass the accepted standard, this has been what has been working against us. Traveling used to be easy but now it's one of the hardest things.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 8:29am On Jul 29, 2021
phynalysis:
Hello all
Another scammer creating an alt account few minutes ago.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Soraco57(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2021
Hello as a matter of urgency, I need a university in a not too costly city with annnual fees of 2000 euros fees for master in a year in the field of management and such city there should be side hustles, thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Soraco57(m): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2021
Any affordable cheap public university in Poland preferably English taugh program, thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 8:37am On Jul 29, 2021
Soraco57:
Hello as a matter of urgency, I need a university in a not too costly city with annnual fees of 2000 euros fees for master in a year in the field of management and such city there should be side hustles, thanks
I wonder why you can't do the research yourself.

If you need it, you have to put in the work and make the research.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Soraco57(m): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2021
Refix:

I wonder why you can't do the research yourself.

If you need it, you have to put in the work and make the research.

Bro if you got any please kindly recommend, I am searching but still coming across expensive ones and besides the admission deadline for sch is drawing nearer , thanks fir the response, thanjs
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2021
Milezwadup:
did you apply yet? i’m waiting for there admission letter
Not yet let me inbox you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2021
Soraco57:

Bro if you got any please kindly recommend, I am searching but still coming across expensive ones and besides the admission deadline for sch is drawing nearer , thanks fir the response, thanjs
You have been asking this question repeatedly since April and nobody is answering you.

If you had used the time to take the leap you would have gotten admission a long time ago.

October is fast approaching and you really have to be decisive.

At this time, you will most likely get an offer easily in a private school as compared to a public school.

Use Google to your advantage.
Search "universities in poznan", "Universities in Wrocław", "Universities in Warsaw", "Universities in Opole", "Universties in Szczecin", "Universities in Bydgoszcz", "Universities in Lublin", "Universities in Rzeszów", "Universities in Gdańsk".

Go through the results.
Visit each school's website and go through their offered courses and tuition.

Make research about the city [Google].

Weigh your options and make your decision.

That is how most of us do it.

Lots of people have been posting where they got admission offers from. You should check that out too.

Personally, I got admission offers from Uni Opole, WSB Poznań and School of Business in Wrocław.
I went with WSB. I posted my progress on this thread.

I read every single post on this thread so as to learn from others. You should too.

I hope this will be of help to others in the future.

I wish you all the best.

6 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Qmab: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2021
Hello everyone. I applied for a PhD position in the dept of meat technology at poznan University of life science. The P. I. got back to me that there will be an interview in late August and an offer made in early September. She also asked if I can arrive in Poznan by October or November. My question is do I wait until I get my offer letter before I begin the process for getting a visa appointment date and documents legalization? If I wait till then, will I get an appointment date close enough to be able to still arrive in record time?
Re: Polish Student Visa by noboy(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2021
Qmab:
Hello everyone. I applied for a PhD position in the dept of meat technology at poznan University of life science. The P. I. got back to me that there will be an interview in late August and an offer made in early September. She also asked if I can arrive in Poznan by October or November. My question is do I wait until I get my offer letter before I begin the process for getting a visa appointment date and documents legalization? If I wait till then, will I get an appointment date close enough to be able to still arrive in record time?

Yes.... You need the offer letter as part of the documents the embassy requires.
I advise you get all order processes ready and waiting for the school documents.
Re: Polish Student Visa by uchiha09: 10:29am On Jul 29, 2021
Is the embassy line for visa appointment booking unavailable today? I have been trying to call the line this morning but says switched off.
Does anyone have an idea why the line is switched off?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Qmab: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2021
noboy:

Yes.... You need the offer letter as part of the documents the embassy requires.
I advise you get all order processes ready and waiting for the school documents.
Thank you. What are the other processes, I can do while I wait the offer letter?
Re: Polish Student Visa by itunes18(f): 10:57am On Jul 29, 2021
Good day , Please I want to ask if 1 YEAR AND 2 WEEKS is okay for for travel health insurance of 2 years msc program?

thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by gilbArto(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2021
uchiha09:
Is the embassy line for visa appointment booking unavailable today? I have been trying to call the line this morning but says switched off.
Does anyone have an idea why the line is switched off?

Same here. It was on from 9am till about 9:30am. Ever since the line has been switched off.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by sKeetz(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2021
Please guys what are the documents required to apply for a study visa at the embassy. I know its on this thread but I've searched and can't find it. I'll appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ajiboyehify(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2021
Bro please if you have update or you know anyone that have update on how to get this appointment thing done, I don't mind. Today if all day that they are suppose to leave the call line open, there number has been switched off since past 9. Poland appointment is just pissing me off. I have been trying this calling thing for over four weeks and it's either it is busy or it is switched off. Please any help will go a long way..
Dbbanks:

Hello please how do I go about legalization as I have authenticated myself documents at both MOE and MOFA. Can I do my legalization during visa appointment? Also, can I have your email? Mine is adesayobatyahoodotcodotuk
Re: Polish Student Visa by scifi: 11:40am On Jul 29, 2021
gilbArto:

Same here. It was on from 9am till about 9:30am. Ever since the line has been switched off.

Just imagine. This is so poor. How can the line be available for that really short time. They're just making things difficult unnecessarily.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Soraco57(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2021
In the case of appointment why are we being treated this way, imagine person waiting for 4 weeks to get appointment, what’s the assurance he will get appointment before the school resumes and no be say the embassy go issue visa within 7 days even if the appointment is gotten! How can person solve the issue of appointment, remember say telling other family member or friends to do the calling might sound somehow, u know say wen it comes to travel like this, no be too much people suppose they hear this travel tins. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Chibabe4eva: 11:48am On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=necz post=102952504]Apt.

Those who have ears; let them hear

@ necz and Blessednendowed, I get your points. But Please kindly help me out on this self sponsorship stuff for more clarification.....

My questions are:

(1) If am applying as self sponsor for MSc study, reason because I really don't have anyone to sponsor my study and do not earn much based on the embassy (500k+) but can fund a cc to cover my stay in Poland at least for 1year + having paid my 1 year tuition fee, please what should I fill in the type D visa form regards my occupation? Though I am working but my salary do not fit embassy requirement (500k & abv salary). Please what is best to fill in the occupation space based on my situation?

(2) If I fund my cc to cover my study stay in Poland for at least 1 year +, and perhaps get someone to stand as my sponsor but the person doesn't bear same surname with me nor from same tribe (i.e Delta vs Yoruba), and is working but do not earn 500k+ salary, but willing to state he is the one that funded my cc for my study and will fund the cc when its maxed out in the notarized letter, will this be cool and accepted by the embassy?

(3) If the abv (no. 2) is cool despite my sponsor not earning up to 500k monthly, please is there any other documents my sponsor will need to provide? or just the notarized letter stating he's the one that funded my cc and will refund it when it maxed out be OK?

(4) When submitting my documents at the embassy for visa, is it the originals I will submit or copies of my original documents? except for my international passport which I know they will collect and give me back when they stamp my study visa.

PLEASE KINDLY RESPOND TO MY ABOVE QUESTIONS ITS VERY URGENT PLEASE. THANK YOU
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
scifi:

Just imagine. This is so poor. How can the line be available for that really short time. They're just making things difficult unnecessarily.
They are not working at full capacity until the 2nd of August.
Appointments for this week has been rescheduled.

It is apparently understandable why they would open the line for just a short period today, so they can meet up with existing schedules.

Ref: https://gov.pl/web/nigeria-en/consular-section-will-be-closed-on-2807-02082021
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Chibabe4eva:

(2) If I fund my cc to cover my study stay in Poland for at least 1 year +, and perhaps get someone to stand as my sponsor but the person doesn't bear same surname with me nor from same tribe (i.e Delta vs Yoruba).
i. You don't have to share surnames with sponsors.
ii. Embassy has no concern over tribe or ethnicity.
Re: Polish Student Visa by gilbArto(m): 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
[img][/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.