Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903794 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
drLammy:

Even though it's better advisable to use Skrill or TransferWise to make payment cuz it's more secured, you don't advice people to use that when they clearly stated the urgency.
However, people should rather deal with genuine people who're willing to help here at best or perhaps schedule a meet if possible.
Or do you think someone trusting to send over his/her original documents is not worth more than some of this money?

I am not against that but I am just giving them advice
Re: Polish Student Visa by Zionwealrh: 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Passport cant be renewed until its going to expire in 6 or 5 months time. Still have 9 months. What should i do. Anyone that has been on my shoes. Should please enlighten me
Re: Polish Student Visa by olusholaayoade: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
does anyone have an affordable accommodation contract in Lublin?? I have admission in WSEI, Lublin. Kindly assist with options
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Zionwealrh:
Passport cant be renewed until its going to expire in 6 or 5 months time. Still have 9 months. What should i do. Anyone that has been on my shoes. Should please enlighten me
Based on the info gathered on this thread, I learnt you can renew your passport in Abuja even if expiry is not less than 6 months.

NIS HQ Is at Sauka, Abuja.
Passport Office is at Gwagwalada, Abuja.
Passport Express Centre, Maitama, Abuja.

Be watchful. Don't get scammed.

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Sheyzkid8: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
Have given offer letter too
Can you just me mail so we can know better and share ideas?
olusholaayoade:
does anyone have an affordable accommodation contract in Lublin?? I have admission in WSEI, Lublin. Kindly assist with options
Re: Polish Student Visa by Misshelz(f): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
Zionwealrh:

I had 14 months when i applied for renewal and i got mine a few days ago. If you go to the office and explain, you should get someone that will know how to help you.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Misshelz(f): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hi guys! Please what bank would you suggest i use to pay my fees? I would like to pay tomorrow or next and i would like a bank that’s fast so it reflects on time and i can get my docs on time please. Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Misshelz:
Hi guys! Please what bank would you suggest i use to pay my fees? I would like to pay tomorrow or next and i would like a bank that’s fast so it reflects on time and i can get my docs on time please. Thanks.
If you use Polaris bank, it should be done in less than 48 hours, mine didn't take more than 48 hours. I heard UBA is fast too plus they all do it at different rates but relatively close.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Emerie88: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
I think we are getting things complicated nd mixed up.
How can you submit hotel reservation nd at the same time accommodation contract.
Is somehow naw.
Opinion though

Im referring to this.

Thank you my Good people for the fast reply Gods blessings always on you all .. well I will
Make a list of all the documents submitted here so you can help me .
1.confirmation of credit card limit
2.sworn affidavits of sponsorship
3.financial support letter
5. My letter of appointment as an accountant showing my basic salary
6. My sponsors payslips
7.application letter from school KUL
8. 1 year paid tenancy agreement form
9. School receipts for school payment
10.application form
11. Also a study leave from work place
12 letter of introduction of myself
13. Letter of intent
14 my payslips
15 travel insurance certificate
16 flight bookings
Hotel reservation as well

With all well documented and still got denied that my purpose of stay was not justified.. I have like 3 other people that got denied with the same thing .. house please help me ooh if I have where I could upload the documents to so someone could put me through better .. I don’t mind thanks y’all[/quote]
Re: Polish Student Visa by noboy(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Please the date of birth on my waec is not the same as my degree, do I need affidavit for this when going to the ministry of education?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Misshelz(f): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
If you use Polaris bank, it should be done in less than 48 hours, mine didn't take more than 48 hours. I heard UBA is fast too plus they all do it at different rates but relatively close.

Oh ok. Thank you.
I was asking because someone said sterling bank but I’m still trying to confirm the bank’s transaction speed from any other person as i would not like to make any Mistake..
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
noboy:
Please the date of birth on my waec is not the same as my degree, do I need affidavit for this when going to the ministry of education?
You need affidavit for Legalization.
Authentication does not require such.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
noboy:

Not an issue with MOE or MOFA. But the Embassy will immediately turn you back during legalization for such a matter.

Do an affidavit before legalization

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Xtraprecious(m): 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Please fam, I have 2 questions:

Will I need to show the embassy my statement of account even though I'm using a sponsor?

Secondly, what amount should I budget for notarization?

Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Xtraprecious:

Will I need to show the embassy my statement of account even though I'm using a sponsor?

Secondly, what amount should I budget for notarization?
I would advise you atleast try to go through the thread or even use the search.

These questions have been answered several times.
It is exhausting to keep repeating.

Polish embassy does not accept statement of account. The requirements are on the consulate's website.

Legalization is 30 euros per document, done at the embassy.

You must first authenticate the docs at Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by djminimofficial: 9:05am On Jul 27, 2021
please how can i notarize my sponsorship letter.. I'm in Lagos.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iamveracruise: 9:09am On Jul 27, 2021
Please is there anyone here that got offered KUL dormitory and has paid the deposit. Who did you send your proof of payment to and has it been confirmed.

Urgent response please�
Re: Polish Student Visa by PapisG: 10:17am On Jul 27, 2021
Thank you
iamadonis2:

Visit the school website: deadlines will be clearly stated there for each course.

Find the one you like and, if open, proceed with paying the application fees.

Make sure you have every document WUT will need you to upload; especially Eligibility Letter. Goodluck in this journey.
Re: Polish Student Visa by afembaba(f): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2021
[Thank bro but I paid alreadyquote author=orlahtohbadt post=103997679] Bros, which bank do you use? Please use form A, I guarantee it will be processed in less than a week. FORM A is safer and cheaper as compared to looking for someone you don't know to pay it on your behalf in Poland but not necessarily faster. If you still want to try, I can help you pay from Lagos, Nigeria using form A from my account. We will do the whole transaction together in the bank. Could be safer and better that way, the processing time for my bank is less than 48 hours.[/quote]
Re: Polish Student Visa by ChangetheChange: 10:46am On Jul 27, 2021
Good morning,how long does the polish embassy process a student visa application
Re: Polish Student Visa by tayenwo: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2021
ChangetheChange:
Good morning,how long does the polish embassy process a student visa application

Usually a month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by ChangetheChange: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
tayenwo:

Usually a month

Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.