Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (912116 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (569) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Pweedydaughter(f): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
Is like some ppl r mad among we Nigerians... For God sake , it's not in any law books that polish visa is now Nigerian birth right!!!!
For the, I must trend by force emergency blogger that went to shown his stupidity today at embassy well done...I pray your phone shall loss or never On again. All because of your stupidity, u make it hard for ppl that came from distance and spent lots on hotel to go back home without nothing....
I don't even understand u ppl, if u can't abide with Polish embassy rule please try another embassy if it's easy.... That's how u ppl will be doing your rubbish to affect those ppl with good intentions...
Me m waiting for anyone at polish embassy handles comment section box to drag anyone that call their embassy out unnecessary... We will drag your generation to the mud cause if our country good u won't want to die on top of polish embassy consular neck.

6 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Sheyzkid8: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
If we may know
Which country did you apply for visa and how many days those it takes u
manneger2:

Ok Thanks man, I received so many DM message on my email, pls I didn't apply my visa in Nigeria, I applied in another country because am resident there and thier requirement is different. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Precy102: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
Abeg go and take up a lecturing job. See how you simplified everything here.

Kudos to you!

iamadonis2:

Two scenarios are acceptable

You, Awolola Dare Ayinde, booked the date in your name and you are going to be appearing in person, with your credentials, at the Embassy. You are allowed to come along with ONLY one more document, maybe that of a friend (as long as that friend gave you a letter of authorization)

Second scenario: You, Awolola Dare Ayinde, booked the date in your name but you will be unable to appear at the embassy for legalization. So you send a friend or family member. That person you send is ONLY allowed to appear with your documents and none other (as Long as you’ve written a letter of authorization introducing this friend/ relative who will be appearing on your behalf.

Clear?

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by RIchiediamond27(m): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
Please is there anyone going to poland next month please dm let plan together
Re: Polish Student Visa by Saframafraja: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pweedydaughter:
Is like some ppl r mad among we Nigerians... For God sake , it's not in any law books that polish visa is now Nigerian birth right!!!!
For the, I must trend by force emergency blogger that went to shown his stupidity today at embassy well done...I pray your phone shall loss or never On again. All because of your stupidity, u make it hard for ppl that came from distance and spent lots on hotel to go back home without nothing....
I don't even understand u ppl, if u can't abide with Polish embassy rule please try another embassy if it's easy.... That's how u ppl will be doing your rubbish to affect those ppl with good intentions...
Me m waiting for anyone at polish embassy handles comment section box to drag anyone that call their embassy out unnecessary... We will drag your generation to the mud cause if our country good u won't want to die on top of polish embassy consular neck.

Wetin happen again??
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
manneger2:

Pls bro I want to find out something, I put Germany as member state now that visa is out, I can just fly any airline without stopping first at Germany, or I must fly exactly the way I put it during visa application
Thanks

Doesn’t matter....u can fly w any airline without stopping in Germany.
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
MarySax:

Thank you for your response. Despite several searches, I do not understand the nostrification process. Could you please explain how it is gone about?
What is the difference between legalisation and nostrification?

In Simple terms LEGALIZATION confirms authenticity of your educational documents. (This is what u do to ur documents at the Poland embassy)

NOSTRIFICATION is the process of recognition of your educational documents. It verifies that your education document that you achieved in Naija or your home country (waec , neco, bsc) etc... is of equal value as the one in their country . So for example, if John gets his waec in Nigeria, they want to make sure that waec is equivalent to the polish secondary/high school diploma. (Usually in Poland this is done by the Kuratorium in the vovoideship in the city which your school is located. )

Most times you have to do legalization b4 Nostrification.

In the case of university of szczecin to get admission:

- first u will auth ur educational docs n moe n mfa
- then do a sworn translation of all your educational docs
- then u will legalize ur educational docs at the polish embassy.
- then u will send ur legalized educational documents to Kuratorium Oświaty for nostrification.
Re: Polish Student Visa by PrinzC: 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
Refix:

Its not difficult to craft out.

Address the letter to the embassy.

State the purpose of the letter on the subject.
E.g "Letter of Authorisation".

On the body of the letter, introduce yourself.
State that you have authorised Mr/Ms. XYZ to act on your behalf to legalise your XYZ documents at the Polish embassy.

Write your name and sign.

Nothing fancy or technical.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
RIchiediamond27:

Thank you.. so where can one change naira to euro

If u r in Lagos go to MM2 Airport. If u r in Abuja go to Wuse Zone 5.
It’s most often cheaper to do it in Lagos (exchange rate wise) if u r in Lagos.
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pweedydaughter:
Be explicit next time please. I doubt if anybody from here was there with you at the scene and you can't assume we know the gist about what you're saying. So please what exactly happened?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Saframafraja: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Be explicit next time please. I doubt if anybody from here was there with you at the scene and you can't assume we know the gist about what you're saying. So please what exactly happened?

Lmao! Exactly same thing I'm asking
Wetin happen
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
Saframafraja:

Wetin happen again??

Someone was forming ITK, video recording a conversation that wasn't meant to be recorded at the embassy
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
Schon007:

Someone was forming ITK, video recording a conversation that wasn't meant to be recorded at the embassy
Oh ok, thanks for at least giving us the real gist in a short sentence which we understood than the other person writing an epistle we didn't understand. So what's the implication of that "video journalist's" act?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Oh ok, thanks for at least giving us the real gist in a short sentence which we understood than the other person writing an epistle we didn't understand. So what's the implication of that "video journalist's" act?
grin
Re: Polish Student Visa by MarySax(f): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
blessednendowed:

In Simple terms LEGALIZATION confirms authenticity of your educational documents. (This is what u do to ur documents at the Poland embassy)

NOSTRIFICATION is the process of recognition of your educational documents. It verifies that your education document that you achieved in Naija or your home country (waec , neco, bsc) etc... is of equal value as the one in their country . So for example, if John gets his waec in Nigeria, they want to make sure that waec is equivalent to the polish secondary/high school diploma. (Usually in Poland this is done by the Kuratorium in the vovoideship in the city which your school is located. )

Most times you have to do legalization b4 Nostrification.

In the case of university of szczecin to get admission:

- first u will auth ur educational docs n moe n mfa
- then do a sworn translation of all your educational docs
- then u will legalize ur educational docs at the polish embassy.
- then u will send ur legalized educational documents to Kuratorium Oświaty for nostrification.

Thank you so much as your response was indeed helpful.
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
MarySax:

Thank you so much as your response was indeed helpful.
I've got someone that's going to Sczesin abi wetin una dey call am sef?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sheyzkid8: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hi guys
I would to ask how many months accomodation do you think I can have for reservations be4 I can apply for visa
Very urgent
Re: Polish Student Visa by Qmab: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
mekanaky:
I am going to Poznań University of life Science for Msc. Do I need to authenticate and legalize my transcript when I have my original degree certificate? (Not Statement of result)
Hello, Have you gotten admission? I'm also going to PULS.

Yes, you need to authenticate all your certificates (WAEC, BSC) and transcripts. And legalize Bsc and transcripts.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
iamadonis2:

WAEC alone. €30.

But you must authenticate first at MOE & MOFA

Thanks so so much
God bless you

Please when filling my visa application form since it’s a bsc program(4 years). How long should my insurance be valid for.
In anticipation of your response
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nzesinachi1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Please you people should answer me na, I need to know if I can do 1year insurance or 2 years. I just dey hear say Embassy dey deny people wey do 1year insurance, visa.
Re: Polish Student Visa by manneger2: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
Sheyzkid8:
If we may know
Which country did you apply for visa and how many days those it takes u
It took 15 days United Arab Emirates
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nzesinachi1:
Please you people should answer me na, I need to know if I can do 1year insurance or 2 years. I just dey hear say Embassy dey deny people wey do 1year insurance, visa.
At least 1 year and 2 days. So you can do 2 years or more but should be 2 days more than a year.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
orlahtohbadt:

The person pissed off the "man" (donno if he was the consular) that was still trying to address an issue and make things smooth (bear in mind that the embassy was closed and they were only trying to help out). He na asked everyone to leave and come back on Friday when the office fully opens.
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
Schon007:

The person pissed off the "man" (donno if he was the consular) that was still trying to address an issue and make things smooth (bear in mind that the embassy was closed and they were only trying to help out). He na asked everyone to leave and come back on Friday when the office fully opens.
Okay, thanks. This is a minor issue na according to what you have reported here, why is the other lady blowing it out of proportion? Just go back on the day they open for business which is Friday, that's all.
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
At least 1 year and 2 days. So you can do 2 years or more but should be 2 days more than a year.
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
blessednendowed:

How many times have we answered this question?
I have said it b4 that if u keep asking ur question n no one answers other than everyone being busy there is a possibility that your question has been responded to in the past.

On another note this whole thing of asking questions on this forum and getting and answer and then u go else where and get another answer. Then u come back to this forum to say someone told me this or that .....so why even bother asking here if u keep referring to someone told me so and so.

For the last time..... insurance coverage for a minimum of 1 year and 1 month is sufficient. Just ensure that the coverage start date matches/starts from your intended travel/departure date.

Guys pls READ b4 asking questions.
You're quoting the wrong guy.
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nzesinachi1:

I have said it b4 that if u keep asking ur question n no one answers other than everyone being busy there is a possibility that your question has been responded to in the past.

On another note this whole thing of asking questions on this forum and getting an answer and then u go else where to validate n get another answer. Then u come back to this forum to say someone told u this or that .....so why even bother asking here if u keep referring to someone told me so and so.

For the last time..... insurance coverage for a minimum of 1 year and 1 month is sufficient. Just ensure that the coverage start date matches/starts from your intended travel/departure date.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by MarySax(f): 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
I've got someone that's going to Sczesin abi wetin una dey call am sef?

Alright. Can you link us?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
MarySax:

Alright. Can you link us?

Szczecin
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
blessednendowed:

On another note this whole thing of asking questions on this forum and getting an answer and then u go else where to validate n get another answer. Then u come back to this forum to say someone told u this or that .....so why even bother asking here if u keep referring to someone told me so and so.

Thanks for always taking out time to hear us out

Please I want to know if I will pay to book a flight reservation for visa application and the cheapest airline to travel to Poland with.

Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
ogzy12345:

Thanks for always taking out time to hear us out

Please I want to know if I will pay to book a flight reservation for visa application and the cheapest airline to travel to Poland with.

Thanks

U do not need to pay 4 Flight reservation. Just use any airlines e.g Lufthansa, KLM, Ethiopian airlines etc
Click pay at office option at check out and print out your reservation. Do this within a few hours b4 your appointment or the evening b4.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (569) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.