Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903624 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
Khormzy1:
Reschedule to when?
6th?

Yes
Re: Polish Student Visa by harkintem(m): 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
iamadonis2:

Pls sir since you have a date for legislation already, can I pair with you? I will pay

Yes
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Abstract2019:
Good morning
Kindly help answer this question -
* If my intended date of travel is 23rd September, 2021, what date do I write as the intended date of arrival to the Republic of Poland?

* What date will be on the intended date of departure from the Republic of Poland?

* what date will the insurance start?

* Assuming I will use Ethiopian airlines that has layover in Sweden, what will I fill in member state of first entry?

Thank you for your anticipated response.

1. Your itinerary/flight reservation should tell u when u arrive Poland na. So If on ur itinerary your arrival date in Poland is 24th then write 24th.

2. Should be the very next day after your course end date . So for example if your course/program ends June 20 2025, then you should have something like June 21 2025 as the date u expect to be leaving the territory of Poland. If u put any date further than that then u do not have a justified purpose at that point for staying in Poland since your course ended.

3. Insurance date will start on the departure date from Nigeria. That is ur intended departure date . If your departure date from Nigeria on your flight reservation is 23rd then your insurance coverage should start on the 23rd

4. A member state meaning Shenghen state. So Sweden is a member state, if you have a lay over/stop over in Sweden then This means Sweden is the first Shenghen member country you will be entering so put Sweden.

These r very typical questions for all visa applications including Shenghen visa applications.

Hope this helps u and others.

Pls guys I’m also very busy and I’m sure many others on here r as well. if I don’t respond to you others can . But pls remember this a free forum, n due to time diff n other factors, one will only respond when one gets the time to. It is not an obligation for one to respond to questions here. If I ignore your question it means that I have already addressed it or others have addressed it previously at some point . So pls take out time to read b4 u post. Thx

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
[quote author=harkintem post=104367063][/quote]

Someone is already on board
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Jorsche:
Hi Guys,
Please i need help with these questions.

I have just paid my admission fees but havent received the confirmation from the school. is it okay to go ahead and book. for appointment to save time?

How do i go about booking appointment and what documents do i need to get ready?

Wait first When u receive your final admission docs then u can book 4 appointment. If u get an appointment date closer to ur resumption date u can always request an extension letter from your school. To support your visa application, Most schools in Poland can provide u with an extension letter which will allow u to resume studies after your resumption date. So just request one from your school if your appointment date is close to ur resumption date.

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
MarySax:
Also, why aren't people applying to University of Szczecin? Is something wrong with the s book?

Their admission process is quite a steep. Not only do they require LEGALIZATION, they also require NOSTRIFICATION prior to admission. The NOSTRIFICATION adds a level of complexity n takes time as a result Bc there r other options people just go for other options.
Re: Polish Student Visa by LARRYMcCOY(m): 12:19am On Aug 03, 2021
[Hi,
How did it go with Ismart Education Center, I got admission to study language course too but I'm a bit skeptical.
Kindly share your experience on the process with obtaining visa at the embassy.
Thanks.
quote author=fishroll5556 post=101450023]Hello house,

I am planning to travel to Poland to Study Poland Language course.(To learn about polish language and their culture only) in a Language School called ISMART EDUCATION CENTRE. I have received Admission Letter, Guarantee or Warranty Letter only. Which other documents should I receive from the agent or ISMART EDUCATION CENTRE? This is not a University but just to study their language

MY QUESTIONS:

* What is the necessary documents to submit with my Student visa application for the Language study program?

* Is it compulsory I need to Attestitate, Authenticate my Bachelor's Degree, WAEC Certificate, and apply for Eligibility Letter the Ministry of Education or Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abuja for my student visa application processing before booking an appointment? OR am I excluded to do that because of the Language course

* is ISMART EDUCATION CENTRE in Poland legit and not illegal or fraudulent?

* Any vital and important advise you can tell me about processing and application relation to Polanf Language course student visa , I will appreciate it oo..

* My Passport will expire April 2022. and the duration of the Language course is 2 years ( To be started by September 2021and end September 2023) would the consular be worried that my passport will expire before the end of my studies?

Esha nu mi ooo

[/quote]
Re: Polish Student Visa by Abstract2019: 12:20am On Aug 03, 2021
blessednendowed:

1. Your itinerary/flight reservation should tell u when u arrive Poland na. So If on ur itinerary your arrival date in Poland is 24th then write 24th.

2. Should be the very next day after your course end date . So for example if your course/program ends June 20 2025, then you should have something like June 21 2025 as the date u expect to be leaving the territory of Poland. If u put any date further than that then u do not have a justified purpose at that point for staying in Poland since your course ended.

3. Insurance date will start on the departure date from Nigeria. That is ur intended departure date . If your departure date from Nigeria on your flight reservation is 23rd then your insurance coverage should start on the 23rd

4. A member state meaning Shenghen state. So Sweden is a member state, if you have a lay over/stop over in Sweden then This means Sweden is the first Shenghen member country you will be entering so put Sweden.

These r very typical questions for all visa applications including Shenghen visa applications.

Hope this helps u and others.

Pls guys I’m also very busy and I’m sure many others on here r as well. if I don’t respond to you others can . But pls remember this a free forum, n due to time diff n other factors, one will only respond when one gets the time to. It is not an obligation for one to respond to questions here. If I ignore your question it means that I have already addressed it or others have addressed it previously at some point . So pls take out time to read b4 u post. Thx

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 1:24am On Aug 03, 2021
Abstract2019:
Thank you so very much for your response. I am grateful.

About the layover question, I have gotten differing responses. Someone said since it’s just a layover I should write Poland instead of Sweden. It is so confusing. I am asking for multiple views so as not to fill the Visa form wrongly.

Once again, I am grateful.

Well... I do not know what others are advising u. But here is what I know to be true......if u have a stop in Sweden And u go through immigration and passport control in Sweden (which most likely will happen) then the member state of first entry is Sweden in this case . U have to understand that when u r leaving Naija or a non Shenghen country n stop in Sweden (which is a Shenghen country) u r leaving an International zone into Shenghen zone. So the first Shenghen zone country u land in even if it’s just a layover (in your case Sweden) u will most likely go through immigration/passport control there like I said.
So though your main destination is Poland (a Shenghen member), you will layover in Sweden first (another Shenghen member) so Sweden is the first Shenghen country u entered into admitting u into Shenghen zone (Bc literally u already in Shenghen zone at that time) that’s why there will be an immigration check there first b4 heading over to Poland.Therefore, that automatically makes Sweden ur member state of first entry.

There is big difference between member state of first entry and main destination.

I had to be detailed in my explanation so u understand the logic behind it.

Hope this helps u n others....

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Zionwealrh: 5:40am On Aug 03, 2021
So no visa appointment this week. We csnt call and they are on holiday��‍♂️
Re: Polish Student Visa by manneger2: 6:37am On Aug 03, 2021
blessednendowed:

Well... I do not know what others are advising u. But here is what I know to be true......if u have a stop in Sweden And u go through immigration and passport control in Sweden (which most likely will happen) then the member state of first entry is Sweden in this case . U have to understand that when u r leaving Naija or a non Shenghen country n stop in Sweden (which is a Shenghen country) u r leaving an International zone into Shenghen zone. So the first Shenghen zone country u land in even if it’s just a layover (in your case Sweden) u will most likely go through immigration/passport control there like I said.
So though your main destination is Poland (a Shenghen member), you will layover in Sweden first (another Shenghen member) so Sweden is the first Shenghen country u entered into admitting u into Shenghen zone (Bc literally u already in Shenghen zone at that time) that’s why there will be an immigration check there first b4 heading over to Poland.Therefore, that automatically makes Sweden ur member state of first entry.

There is big difference between member state of first entry and main destination.

I had to be detailed in my explanation so u understand the logic behind it.

Hope this helps u n others....
Pls bro I want to find out something, I put Germany as member state now that visa is out, I can just fly any airline without stopping first at Germany, or I must fly exactly the way I put it during visa application
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by MarySax(f): 6:48am On Aug 03, 2021
blessednendowed:

Their admission process is quite a steep. Not only do they require LEGALIZATION, they also require NOSTRIFICATION prior to admission. The NOSTRIFICATION adds a level of complexity n takes time as a result Bc there r other options people just go for other options.

Thank you for your response. Despite several searches, I do not understand the nostrification process. Could you please explain how it is gone about?
What is the difference between legalisation and nostrification?
Re: Polish Student Visa by MarySax(f): 6:52am On Aug 03, 2021
blessednendowed:

Also, I'm applying for an MSc program. Does that require nostrification before admission as well?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Saframafraja: 7:04am On Aug 03, 2021
Zionwealrh:

Where did you get this info mr man??
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:23am On Aug 03, 2021
Zionwealrh:
There are going to be calls for visa appointment on every Thursdays of this month. It is already on their website plus they put this an the notice of them closing till Friday at the same time so I wonder how you missed the notice for visa appointment calls and didn't miss that for holidays except you didn't check the website.
Re: Polish Student Visa by harkintem(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2021
iamadonis2:

Ok sir I understand

Someone is already on board
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iamblessedwitty: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2021
Good morning everyone.i am back again. This time I have gone to my secondary school to collect the original Waec certificate.

Which of these documents am I taking to MOE &MOFA.
Please don't ignore .thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 9:07am On Aug 03, 2021
Please I want to know the meaning of this underlined sentence biko. Does that in anyway affect the online visa application (National visa fill-in form)? Abegoooo…

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nzesinachi1(m): 9:23am On Aug 03, 2021
Please my people, someone should answer me abeg. I used 1year and 1month insurance for my application. So one told me that they are rejecting that, that I should use 2years and above.

Please is this true, and, can I submit additional documents by proxy?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2021
iamadonis2:

AUTHENTICATION (MOE & MOFA)
WAEC original
BSc degree certificate
Transcripts
Birth certificate

LEGALIZATION (Embassy)

You legalize the documents your school require you to only. €30 per document. Usually its Degree certificate and transcripts for MSc

Please I need to know documents to legalize at polish embassy for bsc
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 9:41am On Aug 03, 2021
manneger2:

Pls bro I want to find out something, I put Germany as member state now that visa is out, I can just fly any airline without stopping first at Germany, or I must fly exactly the way I put it during visa application
Thanks
First of all, congrats on your visa approval.

Yes, you can go through any other member state even if Germany was stated earlier on.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 03, 2021
ogzy12345:

Please I need to know documents to legalize at polish embassy for bsc
Thanks

WAEC alone. €30.

But you must authenticate first at MOE & MOFA
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 03, 2021
Iamblessedwitty:
Good morning everyone.i am back again. This time I have gone to my secondary school to collect the original Waec certificate.

If you intend to go for BSC you have to authenticate at MOE

WAEC original
Testimonial

Then add a birth certificate when you’re heading to MOFA
Re: Polish Student Visa by Qmab: 10:18am On Aug 03, 2021
Iamblessedwitty:

When are you going? From where will you be taking off?

I think you should take all of the documents with you. And authenticate them all if it's not too costly.
Re: Polish Student Visa by manneger2: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2021
Refix:

First of all, congrats on your visa approval.

Yes, you can go through any other member state even if Germany was stated earlier on.
Ok Thanks man, I received so many DM message on my email, pls I didn't apply my visa in Nigeria, I applied in another country because am resident there and thier requirement is different. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 03, 2021
manneger2:

Ok Thanks man, I received so many DM message on my email, pls I didn't apply my visa in Nigeria, I applied in another country because am resident there and thier requirement is different. Thanks

My point exactly.

There’s always a mountain to climb for Nigerians applying to anywhere from Naija. I dash una the country.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iamblessedwitty: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2021
iamadonis2:

If you intend to go for BSC you have to authenticate at MOE

WAEC original
Testimonial

Then add a birth certificate when you’re heading to MOFA
thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iamblessedwitty: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2021
Qmab:

When are you going? From where will you be taking off?

I think you should take all of the documents with you. And authenticate them all if it's not too costly.
I'll be doing it by proxy
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2021
Iamblessedwitty:

For BSc:
At MOE: Testimonial and WAEC
Request Eligibility letter

At MOFA: WAEC, Testimonial, Eligibility letter, Birth Certificate, English proficiency test/letter (If any)

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by mekanaky: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
Please who has an appointment for legalization this week. Please I need your assistance. My location is abj. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by mekanaky: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
I am going to Poznań University of life Science for Msc. Do I need to authenticate and legalize my transcript when I have my original degree certificate? (Not Statement of result)
Re: Polish Student Visa by RIchiediamond27(m): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
Schon007:

Euro!

Thank you.. so where can one change naira to euro

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.