Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (906682 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Gydion(m): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2021
afembaba:
Please who knows how I can buy appointment for poland embassy

Scammers are after u... Do not pay. Call urself and inform friends & family to assist u in calling. beware of 419

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by LARRYMcCOY(m): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2021
[quote author=Saframafraja post=104383584]

Hello Guys,

I have an admission to study polish language in Warsaw, Poland at Ismart Education center.

I have received my original documents already but still trying to book appointment over the phone.

The school didn't request for my past education certifications, do I need to show it at the embassy?

I also read up about CC, I'm self employed and can't get credit card. Will my bank statements works?

The school says the program will last from Oct 2021 - Oct 2023. Do I need to book accommodation till Oct 2023?

Please I need all the information I can get before going to Poland Embassy. I sincere apologies for inconvenience if this is a repeated questions.

Please friends kindly help me out.

Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by ssan: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nope! U want us to create one? Coss i got Admitted to Opole also. going soon
Chibee303:
Please is there any WhatsApp group for University of Opole?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mccollins042(m): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
I got admitted into czestochowa university of technology, I just paid my tuition. I know it is time for visa but what is the next step to take please.
what documents should i get ready before applying for appointment
Re: Polish Student Visa by MissJuly: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
ssan:

Hi. Congratulations. Please I want to ask. Will Poland allow a lady travel with her child for masters? Do you know? Does anyone know?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Warmatef: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
Good day, please I intend doing the CC in my own name, like a self sponsored student. Do I still need to notarize documents e.g bank papers? What are my chances as a self funded applicant and what other documents do I need to strengthen my application as self funded. Please I'll appreciate your response as it will go along way in assisting me. Thanks and God bless you all
Re: Polish Student Visa by Khormzy1(f): 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
Please I just sent an email

Bigbadstan10:

I do
Re: Polish Student Visa by huncho22(m): 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
Gydion:

Scammers are after u... Do not pay. Call urself and inform friends & family to assist u in calling. beware of 419
keep decieving people I know u must have paid for date u are here telling someone to keep calling when calling seems impossible now
Re: Polish Student Visa by Warmatef: 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
dennison4luv2:

Please and please when have said this thing many times self sponsor is not advisable, the money for CC you can put it in ur mum's, dad's or siblings account and you them as your sponsor is more better

That means I need to open a CC account for this my sibling or relative, and get a letter saying they're sponsoring me. I'll also need to notarize those documents?
Re: Polish Student Visa by noboy(m): 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
ssan:

Lets chat on whatapp 07069391970..
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mccollins042(m): 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
thank you
dennison4luv2:

You sponsor documents, insurance, downloading ur admission letter and other documents you school send to you through email, passport and other documents

Re: Polish Student Visa by iropupa(f): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
iropupa:
Hello house, please can anyone using sponsor and have also gotten their sponsor letter and employment contract from sponsor PM me or drop it here..I need a structured one to send to me sponsor as sample..even tho I have sent the format,my sponsor still want to see a sample..Please help!!

Cc blessednendowed
Cc necz
Re: Polish Student Visa by MissJuly: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
MissJuly:

Hi. Congratulations. Please I want to ask. Will Poland allow a lady travel with her child for masters? Do you know? Does anyone know?

Can someone please help me with this? � It's really urgent. �
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nzube24: 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
Please is there any one here or persons who got admission into warsaw university of business...Also i want to know if we have a WhatsApp group �
Re: Polish Student Visa by Xtraprecious(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
Is there anyone here who got admission into Akademia WSB, dąbrowa górnicza?
Re: Polish Student Visa by MossayJr: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
ssan:
Please lets create one
Re: Polish Student Visa by AkposRomeo: 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Good evening ooo… abeg who has done appeal on No. 8 refusal before, how do 1 go about it and what exactly is the cause?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Raphaelvalentin: 1:21am On Aug 10, 2021
Has anybody used sm consulting agency to get an accommodation in Lublin?

Can you recommend any?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lovewinning: 1:47am On Aug 10, 2021
Thanks
orlahtohbadt:
Be careful, that guy is likely a scam. He told me he got a date on 13th of July till now he hasn't done it.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lovewinning: 1:55am On Aug 10, 2021
Please what if my parents doesn't have pay slip to back up the credit card. Or pls can you list the sponsor's documents requirements

dennison4luv2:

Please and please we have said this thing many times self sponsor is not advisable, the money for CC you can put it in ur mum's, dad's or siblings account and you them as your sponsor is more better
Re: Polish Student Visa by Milezwadup: 2:55am On Aug 10, 2021
please did anyone get admission in Warsaw School of Economics, SGH
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2021
To all Silesian University of tech students (SUT)
The reason you are declined for number 8 is clear .

1. Your school embedded accomodation into the same letter of acceptance . Which is not quite clear to the embassy that it includes accomodation. Tell your school to make it very clear by separating the accomodation letter from your admission letter so that it will state clearly that’s it is an accomodation letter (separate from your acceptance letter)

2. They do not specify a duration for which the accomodation contract covers. It can’t be open ended they have to specify a duration.

Those r my two observations .

I know in the past SUT students were granted visas with this but there is more scrutiny and a new set of eyes at the embassy now so beware.

If your school refuses to update it for all of u then get an external private accomodation contract.
But I think it’s in SUT’s best interest to update it as there may be several rejections by the embassy due to this and refunds the school will have to do which I don’t think they would like. So they should be able to update it .

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by engineerafolabi: 7:48am On Aug 10, 2021
Xtraprecious:
Is there anyone here who got admission into Akademia WSB, dąbrowa górnicza?

Hello, yeah got admitted to the same school
Re: Polish Student Visa by DogLordNigeria: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2021
Hi everyone. I want to ask just one question. Can a Nigerian citizen in Poland on a student visa go to Canada for visiting? Your sincere answers and suggestions will kindly be welcomed.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Uzoahaji: 8:04am On Aug 10, 2021
Nzube24:
Please is there any one here or persons who got admission into warsaw university of business...Also i want to know if we have a WhatsApp group �

Yeah, but no WhatsApp group yet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: tensazangetsu20(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.