Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (906792 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Michaelshow: 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
Good day all.
Please, I am new here.

I applied for MSc System Engineering at WSG University in Bydgoszcz, Poland. I just got my documents verified by international admission office.
I was asked to legalize my NECO result at the Nigeria Foreign ministry of affairs and then Polish Embassy.

Please any Nigerian in WSG, Bydygoszcz or familar with this location?

Can I work part time while studying?
Is this location safe and standard of living in Bydygoscz ?

I look forward to hear from you

Regards

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by afembaba(f): 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
I want to ask my entire friends and family to join me in this calling tommorow, please do they ask questions ,or application's information?am asking just to know how to prepare my people for d calling
Re: Polish Student Visa by madamm2705: 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
Abstract2019:

Please can i go with my a year old baby to poland on a student visa? If yes what process do i follow?
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nzube24:
Okay please which travel insurance company gives insurance to persons traveling to Poland...it’s urgent thanks for your replies

Allianz
Re: Polish Student Visa by arixona: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
dennison4luv2:

Apply for visa or admission...
For admission in some schools you need to do your authentication before apply, in schools you can apply and do your authentication later.
But if it's for visa it's not must
Ok thanks,I know I'll have to do it before visa application........how will I know if a school accepts un authenticated ones
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
Cammyoung12:
For the accommodation how do we include it to Visa requirements.

the school sent it with your admission letter
just print it
Re: Polish Student Visa by nivlek(m): 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
Good day House,

Please is there anyone with a date for legalisation? Kindly indicate or PM me please. I really need the assistance. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by adedejis2: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hello house. Please I need assistance with schools that possibly offer PGD in computer related courses
I applied for WSB but got a response they do not accept 2.2 and they keep rejecting my BSc application (no reason given)
Re: Polish Student Visa by fenny92(f): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hello Guys,

Is it possible to get a refund of my Tuition fee if I did not later get a Visa appointment and as well if I couldn't legalize at the Embassy by Sept/Oct? I have admission in the Silesian University of Technology (SUT).
Written below is their refund procedure. I am confused, does it mean they can only refund only on Visa refusal? What of other reasons as above?

11. Do you have any refund procedure in case of visa refusal?

Yes, In case of visa refusal – the tuition fee will be refunded, reduced by bank charges. In any other case, not falling into above mentioned categories, in particular unlawful use of the Polish visa, fee refund is not possible. If you need a hard copy of your acceptance letter for visa purpose, we can send it by courier company but in case of visa refusal, the cost of this package will be deducted from your tuition fee refund.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
Wazzaowner:
Please if you are a prospective SUT student and applied for a visa very recently. Please contact me. I have important information for you.

What’s up?
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
iamadonis22:

What’s up?
Him no get info
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
arixona:
Quick one,do I need to authenticate my documents before I apply?

Follow this checklist:

1. Apply for admission
2. Pay application fee.
3. Authenticate your documents at MOE & MFA
4. Get your other documents ready e.g Proof of Funds, accommodation, admission letter, flight, insurance, etc.
5. Legalize your document(s)
6. Apply and get visa appointment date.

NB: 5 & 6 need not happen in that order. Any can come first

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
Imustreturn:
Guys please what documents are required at the ministry of foreign affairs?

All the documents obtained and signed at MOE + All non-educational docs (mostly birth certificate, marriage certificate)
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
afembaba:
I want to ask my entire friends and family to join me in this calling tommorow, please do they ask questions ,or application's information?am asking just to know how to prepare my people for d calling

Name and Surname:
Type of Visa and purpose of stay: National Type D visa, for Study
Date of planned trip:
Telephone number:
Email:

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Him no get info

Person no go chase am comot here
Re: Polish Student Visa by Aravisuals: 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Wayo007:

the school sent it with your admission letter
just print it

I will advice you get an external accommodation just be on a safe side and to avoid Number 8, all dis school accommodations' reservations are not verifiable most times.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
I think the rest of us can proffer smart and reasonable answers to a question like this which the embassy now asks visa applicants (Number 2)

why do you want to travel during a pandemic for a course that can be studied online?

In my opinion, for anyone going for a STEM course, it is enough to say such courses require hands-on practical learning. Plus, not everyone’s personality/ comprehension level is best suited to online learning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by madamm2705: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Please can someone go with her a year old baby to poland with a student visa? If yes how?
Re: Polish Student Visa by zoneros(m): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
dennison4luv2:

For now maitama are not working, but I got my passport within a week and the person I did for got his own befor 2 weeks
Please how much does it cost?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Imustreturn(m): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
iamadonis22:

All the documents obtained and signed at MOE + All non-educational docs (mostly birth certificate, marriage certificate)
thanks you so much
Re: Polish Student Visa by Imustreturn(m): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
dennison4luv2:

The documents you took to ministry of Education, you will make a photocopy of it.
If you are going for Bsc it means you are taking Olevel certificate and photocopy and eligibility letter to ministry of foreign affairs but if you are going for MSc it means Bsc certificate and photocopy, bsc transcript and photocopy, Olevel certificate and photocopy copy and eligibility letter
God bless you sir

Please about the Eligibility letter, how do I get sir?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Rex123(m): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
blessednendowed:

First of all it is Sir not Ma.

1. It is ideal to arrive a couple of days before school starts rather than the same day school starts. PUT is very flexible ask them to update your a commode room contract to the 24th or 25th which I believe is the earliest they will open their dorms. Once that’s done Then u can have your departure/arrival date fall within that date

2. I believe Someone has already responded to u regarding this but if u still need a referral for insurance let me know.

Please pardon me if this question has been treated. My sibling got admission but wasn’t offered accommodation. How can she find cheap affordable place and what are the price ranges ? Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
It will be very difficult for you to get MSc admission into any school Polish school with your 2:2. 3.0 is now the minimum score they consider for MSc admissions.

You might want to consider applying for a BSc programme

adedejis2:
Hello house. Please I need assistance with schools that possibly offer PGD in computer related courses
I applied for WSB but got a response they do not accept 2.2 and they keep rejecting my BSc application (no reason given)

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
The location is safe and you can work depending on the skillset you have.

In Poland IT skills will fetch you more money and even faster. So do what you have to do, apply for WIZA and move to Poland.

Michaelshow:
Good day all.
Please, I am new here.

I applied for MSc System Engineering at WSG University in Bydgoszcz, Poland. I just got my documents verified by international admission office.
I was asked to legalize my NECO result at the Nigeria Foreign ministry of affairs and then Polish Embassy.

Please any Nigerian in WSG, Bydygoszcz or familar with this location?

Can I work part time while studying?
Is this location safe and standard of living in Bydygoscz ?

I look forward to hear from you

Regards

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
You can check olx.pl or domy.pl

Check for rooms that suits you and contact the landlord or agent in-charge. Sign the contract and collect your Confirmation of Accommodation Letter and you will be fine

Rex123:

Please pardon me if this question has been treated. My sibling got admission but wasn’t offered accommodation. How can she find cheap affordable place and what are the price ranges ? Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.