Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,653 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (907333 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Babbbbbbbbby: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
@hungkee make your anger no cause problem for others

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by olammy8888: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Why protest .

I got appointment today without even contacting any agent. Glory God anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
thank God for you
what time
olammy8888:
Why protest .

Re: Polish Student Visa by djminimofficial: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
i'm sad mehn... i'm tired.....
Re: Polish Student Visa by olammy8888: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
djminimofficial:
i'm sad mehn... i'm tired.....

It's well Boss man. God go do am.
Re: Polish Student Visa by olammy8888: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
ogzy12345:
thank God for you
what time

All the glory to God
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
hungkee:
Site is now open, I got a date but National Visa - Study is not showing any availability, so I chose National Visa - Others and there are available dates.
I was able to got 15th Sept, funny enough both forms in the study and others are same. Just choose in your purpose of visit as Study which is same in the other National Visa - Study page.

Guys if you booked a date under National Visa - Others u WILL NOT be attended to . In order to be on the embassy’s appointment list for the given day you need to book a date under National Visa study

I repeat you can only book a date under National Visa STUDY. If you book under anything else you will not be attended to at the embassy.

If National Visa Study is closed you wait for the next booking date.

Thank u

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
ticker4000:
Let us do something.. we go to twitter and comment nd like this trend tagging some higher authorities in their country. Without any form of insult or rude attitude just simple expression of unfairness or liking a post that complained .. you will be surprise if we can get upto 500 likes nd above... they will open the portal immediately
Twitter handle is @plinnigeria and it's a verified account I think

Unbelievable....
U all make me laugh... protest over what ?
Is it your right to have a Visa OR are you a polish citizen? Even having the ability to apply for visa in itself is a privilege

Dem force u ?

Poland embassy can do whatever they wish to do and can handle their affairs how it pleases them.

So I’ve said it before u either get on the moving train, compose yourself and follow directions or you get off the train and look to another destination.

I think u may have noticed the massive denials lately and how much more rigid the visa processing for Poland has become. Maybe u have not inquired to know why it’s gotten more strict.

The more u protest for what is NOT your right, but rather a privilege, I guarantee you the more stringent the process is gonna be for all including u.

I suggest u Protest on what’s going on in your country nigeria. There is so much going on in Nigeria that you can protest about. How about that for a start ?
The amount of energy I see u all put into going on social media to complain/ protest about the polish embassy . If you all put that same energy to protest for issues that are currently occurring in your beloved country Nigeria , Nigeria would have become a better place.

9 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by ticker4000: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
The kind arithmetics I solve today ehh.. my head dey do me wieeeeee grin grin some wey big self I use calculator press
Its well my brothers.. na money cause all these things o.. if not all of us for dey canada by now..
We will keep on trying ibdone vex so tey I come begin laugh...how I go do naa...wetin go be go be...tomorrow we try again

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
blessednendowed:

Guys if you booked a date under National Visa - Others u WILL NOT be attended to . In order to be on the embassy’s appointment list for the given day you need to book a date under National Visa study

I repeat you can only book a date under National Visa STUDY. If you book under anything else you will not be attended to at the embassy.

If National Visa Study is closed you wait for the next booking date.

Thank u
I don tell am, e say I dey think evil against am. Something wey I see with my korokoro eyes at the embassy.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
I don tell am, e say I dey think evil against am. Something wey I see with my korokoro eyes at the embassy.

Sigh that’s the problem with us Nigerians.
This has nothing to do with God or religion. God only works when u do your part and do it well. Not when u don’t follow instructions and u think God will perform magic . Nigerians we need to stop this way of thinking.
These were clear instructions given by the embassy in this regard.
One of the reasons visas are being denied is people do not follow clear instructions. They tend to follow imaginary procedures.

In any case I’ve made it clear.... you cannot book under any other category except National Visa study .
If dem like do otherwise and I guess they will find out the painful outcome.

Experience is the best teacher let them spend some of that naira and go and experience it so that next time they will be a testimony to their peers ..

A word to the wise is sufficient.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Oghosalv: 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
Guys I beg me dn tire,self na to book again 2morow or what
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oghosalv: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
When are we going to apply again .
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oghosalv:
When are we going to apply again .
2 weeks time
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oghosalv: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
Okay what date
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
ticker4000:
Let us do something.. we go to twitter and comment nd like this trend tagging some higher authorities in their country. Without any form of insult or rude attitude just simple expression of unfairness or liking a post that complained .. you will be surprise if we can get upto 500 likes nd above... they will open the portal immediately
Twitter handle is @plinnigeria and it's a verified account I think

LeeeeeeeeemaaaaaooooO. Better don't call unnecessary attention
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
ticker4000:

Ok then...let's keep quiet then.. and keep refreshing... but why is it that anything wey enter this nigeria automatically becomes difficult,, tufiakwa!

Keep believing and keep trying, date will show.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
hungkee:
Me i have tweeted with anger oh, e no concern me anytin dem like make dem do, na dia business.

You might even get marked for tweeting with anger. Mind your tweets. Your tweets can get pulled out for a "this you"
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
hungkee:
Site is now open, I got a date but National Visa - Study is not showing any availability, so I chose National Visa - Others and there are available dates.
I was able to got 15th Sept, funny enough both forms in the study and others are same. Just choose in your purpose of visit as Study which is same in the other National Visa - Study page.

Choosing others is most likely gonna land you a denial
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sunbelle: 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
SAMWISE94:

Yes. I am. Have you been admitted?

Yes I have

You?
Re: Polish Student Visa by goodluckferonmi(m): 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
olammy8888:
Why protest .

please, am sorry for asking you this question, can you please tell us time the did you get the appointment today and did you book the appointment under National Visa study? or you get the appointment under Schengen Visa - Register form?

Please, your answer is very important to us on this platform
Re: Polish Student Visa by Babyngchuks: 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Can someone please enlighten me more on SOP, I want to know if we are to type and notarize it, or do the embassy expects us to write it down for them right there at the point of submission?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pato5(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Babyngchuks:
Can someone please enlighten me more on SOP, I want to know if we are to type and notarize it, or do the embassy expects us to write it down for them right there at the point of submission?

SOP-Statement of Purpose (also called motivation letter) is an essay you write stating your profile and career path and why you want to study a given course and why you chose the school and country.
You don't notarized it. Please Google and understand what notarization is and don't end up doing what's completely needless.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Wammy2305: 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
So one can’t even apply to get an appointment date till on the 16th of September? Is that what they mean?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Shadowacc: 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
omo same o, this matter is just frustrating
hoozy:
Na to ask my school for refund abeg. This is getting frustrating. Since June haba.

Make I focus on UK abeg. I don tire.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Wammy2305:
So one can’t even apply to get an appointment date till on the 16th of September? Is that what they mean?

Next booking window should be 13th September
Re: Polish Student Visa by Babyngchuks: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
[Ok thanks in a nutshell is not written right there in the embassy
quote author=Pato5 post=105329990]

SOP-Statement of Purpose (also called motivation letter) is an essay you write stating your profile and career path and why you want to study a given course and why you chose the school and country.
You don't notarized it. Please Google and understand what notarization is and don't end up doing what's completely needless. [/quote]
Re: Polish Student Visa by Silva19(f): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
How many photocopy of each documents required by the embassy should we do?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Soulvein: 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Milezwadup:
should i fill the national visa form or the schenghen visa form for at study visa

National visa
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Milezwadup:
on the visa application form, if i don’t have NIN, what can i fill in there

Passport number
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Silva19:
How many photocopy of each documents required by the embassy should we do?

Submit originals

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: hunee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.