Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (906242 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
Silva19:
How many photocopy of each documents required by the embassy should we do?

One
Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 12:48am On Aug 31, 2021
Fortunately and unfortunately to some of us we are on page 419 of this forum. But with God all things are possible. Even if you find it difficult to book appointment date do not consider it as a failure because you define your destiny by yourself not by any embassy. I wish you all good luck and a happy 419 page: Ise!!!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Priceless200(f): 12:52am On Aug 31, 2021
What could be the reason for this response. When booking visa appointment date for work visa.??

Re: Polish Student Visa by yourshopkwikguy(m): 1:49am On Aug 31, 2021
ticker4000:
Let us do something.. we go to twitter and comment nd like this trend tagging some higher authorities in their country. Without any form of insult or rude attitude just simple expression of unfairness or liking a post that complained .. you will be surprise if we can get upto 500 likes nd above... they will open the portal immediately
Twitter handle is @plinnigeria and it's a verified account I think
Nonesense you better don't put others interested and ready to give all into this journey problems, Poland is not your birthright. It's a privilege they want to grant you an access to their country, so do all the best you can do to secure an appointment broooo.... They can determine how they run their system, who they want and who they don't want... So have sense sir

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by yourshopkwikguy(m): 1:51am On Aug 31, 2021
ticker4000:

Ok then...let's keep quiet then.. and keep refreshing... but why is it that anything wey enter this nigeria automatically becomes difficult,, tufiakwa!
You better get serious with the refreshing, get 2 or more computers with a very good network to run the process. Stop complaining and face the work squarely, people still got appointments today.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Silva19(f): 3:04am On Aug 31, 2021
Schon007:

Submit originals
Thank you so much!
Re: Polish Student Visa by manneger2: 3:19am On Aug 31, 2021
Priceless200:
What could be the reason for this response. When booking visa appointment date for work visa.??
Did u book appointment via work visa before?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Wammy2305: 5:41am On Aug 31, 2021
yourshopkwikguy:
You better get serious with the refreshing, get 2 or more computers with a very good network to run the process. Stop complaining and face the work squarely, people still got appointments today.
please when is the next appointment booking date this whole thing is confusing
Re: Polish Student Visa by Slizzords: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2021
Schooles:
Pls house I will like to know if age matter in applying because I’m just with my weac and GCE, 2 seating and my age is 32 years. I want to apply for undergraduate
schooles good morning can I have your number so I can message you am also in the same shoes as you . Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Slizzords: 9:02am On Aug 31, 2021
Please how much is proof of funds for polish undergraduate application
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 31, 2021
Wammy2305:
please when is the next appointment booking date this whole thing is confusing

13th
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 31, 2021
Slizzords:
Please how much is proof of funds for polish undergraduate application

Start reading from page 190 bros
Re: Polish Student Visa by Humble02: 10:42am On Aug 31, 2021
Hi guys i really appreciate the massive info here so far. Kudos to all the good Samaritans here.

Pls i need help concerning the following issue

I booked "National visa other" instead of "National visa study" last 2 weeks
They gave me 30th august to come for the appointment.

Then i got to know i cannot use 'other' for "study" so i decided i dat i was going to book again in d next two weeks

I got lucky i got date and started filling. After i completed the form and saved it it said this

"more than one form for data provided not permitted"  it was so painful. Because I've been on d portal for over 6 hours.

Pls what could have been the reason?
And pls does anyone know how to cancel visa appointment?
Re: Polish Student Visa by GreatSage: 10:47am On Aug 31, 2021
iamadonis22:

Start reading from page 190 bros
You know how difficult navigating the pages of this site can be? If you don't know it's ok..
Re: Polish Student Visa by Wammy2305: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2021
I heard someone saying you can buy a date for 150k
Re: Polish Student Visa by GreatSage: 11:08am On Aug 31, 2021
Guys must my bank have a branch in Poland for me to use bank account statement in visa application?
https://www.gov.pl/web/nigeria-en/d-type-national-visa

Re: Polish Student Visa by williamszooh: 11:46am On Aug 31, 2021
Humble02:
Hi guys i really appreciate the massive info here so far. Kudos to all the good Samaritans here.

Pls i need help concerning the following issue

I booked "National visa other" instead of "National visa study" last 2 weeks
They gave me 30th august to come for the appointment.

Then i got to know i cannot use 'other' for "study" so i decided i dat i was going to book again in d next two weeks

I got lucky i got date and started filling. After i completed the form and saved it it said this

"more than one form for data provided not permitted"  it was so painful. Because I've been on d portal for over 6 hours.

Pls what could have been the reason?
And pls does anyone know how to cancel visa appointment?

@humble02,what you should have done is that you should have filled the normal national visa-study and print it,then take it along with you,replace it with the one,you made mistakes on,insteading of boycotting the interview date.but to cancel the already booked appointment date maybe difficult,but let's hope and hear from others experience
Re: Polish Student Visa by galaxy2020(m): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
iamadonis22:

13th
...I thought it was 2nd September?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
Wammy2305, oh really?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
GreatSage:

You know how difficult navigating the pages of this site can be? If you don't know it's ok..

Oh trust me. I’m being very specific for you. 195 to 200 and you’ll get all the answers you need.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Wammy2305: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
Please did anybody apply to WSB academia? With the way this visa thing is going wouldn’t it be advisable to write to the school requesting for an extension? To say I know I for never pay tuition I swear.
Re: Polish Student Visa by 1murphy1: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
Wammy2305:
Please did anybody apply to WSB academia? With the way this visa thing is going wouldn’t it be advisable to write to the school requesting for an extension? To say I know I for never pay tuition I swear.

Yes you can do that and am so sure that they will give you till November. Anyway, I am going to the same school and others too, I have also gone for my interview too and also some others.
Best of luck
Re: Polish Student Visa by Wammy2305: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
1murphy1:

Please can we talk further.... how did your get an interview date? Please let’s talk

Yes you can do that and am so sure that they will give you till November. Anyway, I am going to the same school and others too, I have also gone for my interview too and also some others.
Best of luck
Re: Polish Student Visa by Maxwell08: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
GreatSage:
Guys must my bank have a branch in Poland for me to use bank account statement in visa application?
Nothing like Bank statements, read previous pages you no gree...
Re: Polish Student Visa by yourshopkwikguy(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
GreatSage:
it's either CC certificate or payslip boss for Poland visa application
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tokkzzzz: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
Is there any Opole WhatsApp group? Anyone still waiting for appointment.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Blazykid02(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
iamadonis22:

13th

Please house can someone send me the link for booking the interview. I just got my admission letter today

I know even know what next to do but I’d stay positive.

Do I need to fill in the visa form before booking the interview date ?

And i also wanted to ask. Since one of my parent work abroad is it possible for me to use a sponsor letter from him.

Someone told me the embassy wouldn’t agree or accept such. How true is this ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Blazykid02(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tokkzzzz:
Is there any Opole WhatsApp group? Anyone still waiting for appointment.

Bro I message you please kindly respond ��

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
Blazykid02:

Please house can someone send me the link for booking the interview. I just got my admission letter today

I know even know what next to do but I’d stay positive.

Do I need to fill in the visa form before booking the interview date ?

And i also wanted to ask. Since one of my parent work abroad is it possible for me to use a sponsor letter from him.

Someone told me the embassy wouldn’t agree or accept such. How true is this ?

https://www.gov.pl/web/nigeria-en/information-about-registration-procedure-for-submitting-visa-application

It’s widely believed the Embassy rejects foreign sponsors. However, someone obtained a visa last week here in this thread; he/she claimed to have used a foreign sponsor.

That’s a lone incident, I would advise you get a sponsor living in Nigeria and whose means of livelihood is domiciled in Nigeria
Re: Polish Student Visa by 1murphy1: 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
[quote author=Wammy2305 post=105355478][/quote]

I called for two weeks and after that they opened their online portal which I was lucky to get a date with my friend going to the same school. We didn't pay to any agent, but some others who got date before us used an agent to get theirs because agent then has people that helps them to call.

My advice to you, please don't give any agent money they will scam you, if you get to the embassy you will see some of them claiming to be real but they are fake. On my date two guys came with fake appointment date from Lagos, while some fill appointment for Others and their names didn't come out and some came 5 minutes late and were sent back. And what pains me the most is that almost 8 people that their names are on the list didn't come.

Please if you know that you don't have admission yet don't go and book appointment date because you are blocking others that has admission.

My one Kobo advice.
Good luck to all of us and don't lose hope

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Yoyo20: 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
I went for my interview yesterday and my letter of Introduction and sponsorship letter were both rejected. While making enquiries what could be the cause of rejection because my sponsor letter of Introduction was printed on company's Letter headed paper but the signature on it is automated one directly from first bank head branch. My sponsorship letter too is original fully stamped and signed, also notorized. Please I need your suggestions on what to do. Also, is there a way to correct or resubmit a new visa application form while submitting additional documents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Wammy2305: 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
1murphy1:

Thanks for this advice
I called for two weeks and after that they opened their online portal which I was lucky to get a date with my friend going to the same school. We didn't pay to any agent, but some others who got date before us used an agent to get theirs because agent then has people that helps them to call.

My advice to you, please don't give any agent money they will scam you, if you get to the embassy you will see some of them claiming to be real but they are fake. On my date two guys came with fake appointment date from Lagos, while some fill appointment for Others and their names didn't come out and some came 5 minutes late and were sent back. And what pains me the most is that almost 8 people that their names are on the list didn't come.

Please if you know that you don't have admission yet don't go and book appointment date because you are blocking others that has admission.

My one Kobo advice.
Good luck to all of us and don't lose hope

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.