Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,378 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (915691 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (570) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Uzoahaji: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2021
Schon007:

People got date on the group I belong

Na wa ooh, how come,...this embassy people sef
Re: Polish Student Visa by ticker4000: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2021
Let us do something.. we go to twitter and comment nd like this trend tagging some higher authorities in their country. Without any form of insult or rude attitude just simple expression of unfairness or liking a post that complained .. you will be surprise if we can get upto 500 likes nd above... they will open the portal immediately
Twitter handle is @plinnigeria and it's a verified account I think

5 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Yomexshow92(m): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
MarySax:
Also, why aren't people applying to University of Szczecin? Is something wrong with the s book?

Are you going to the school ? That is the school I chose also
Re: Polish Student Visa by hungkee: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
ticker4000:
Let us do something.. we go to twitter and comment nd like this trend tagging some higher authorities in their country. Without any form of insult or rude attitude just simple expression of unfairness or liking a post that complained .. you will be surprise if we can get upto 500 likes nd above... they will open the portal immediately
I am with you on this.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
ticker4000:

I believe the protests, both online and on-site, at the German embassy should have taught us all valuable lessons. Don’t try this idea; uncultured fellows will hijack it and spew nonsense.

Approach this visa journey as though it isn’t your birthright.

5 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by ticker4000: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
iamadonis22:

I believe the protests, both online and on-site, at the German embassy should have taught us all valuable lessons. Don’t try this idea; uncultured fellows will hijack it and spew nonsense.

Approach this visa journey as though it isn’t your birthright.

Ok then...let's keep quiet then.. and keep refreshing... but why is it that anything wey enter this nigeria automatically becomes difficult,, tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Oghosalv: 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Guys now what are we going to do now the portal is not opening,and for those who has the group should please share the link ,and those who got date ,what time did the person apply or book ,because me dn do. Tire

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by hungkee: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
ticker4000:

Ok then...let's keep quiet then.. and keep refreshing... but why is it that anything wey enter this nigeria automatically becomes difficult,, tufiakwa!
Me i have tweeted with anger oh, e no concern me anytin dem like make dem do, na dia business.
Re: Polish Student Visa by djminimofficial: 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
date is now 16 angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Polish Student Visa by dhonei(f): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
I got a date by 8:54 this morning. Started trying by 8.

I’ve gotten a mail from the embassy too

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by dhonei(f): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
Milezwadup:

around what time

8:54am
Re: Polish Student Visa by raymos1s: 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Same here

dhonei:

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by raymos1s: 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Someone got a date recently, it seems slots have been extended

Keep refreshing guys!

djminimofficial:
date is now 16 angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Polish Student Visa by hoozy: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
raymos1s:
Someone got a date recently, it seems slots have been extended

Keep refreshing guys!

Like what time?
Re: Polish Student Visa by hungkee: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Site is now open, I got a date but National Visa - Study is not showing any availability, so I chose National Visa - Others and there are available dates.
I was able to got 15th Sept, funny enough both forms in the study and others are same. Just choose in your purpose of visit as Study which is same in the other National Visa - Study page.
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
hungkee:
Site is now open, I got a date but National Visa - Study is not showing any availability, so I chose National Visa - Others and there are available dates.
I was able to got 15th Sept, funny enough both forms in the study and others are same. Just choose in your purpose of visit as Study which is same in the other National Visa - Study page.
You sha no want calm down. They will bounce you back with what you chose.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by BigBoy123: 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
hungkee:

Do you know anyone that has gone with others?

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by slyopez(m): 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
BigBoy123:

Does it matter ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by BigBoy123: 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
slyopez:
Does it matter ?

Yes it matters, imagine booking others, going there and being rejected, all the financial costs involved in that... Bro it matters

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by hungkee: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
BigBoy123:

I will go there and nothing go happen.
Logically others could be this or that, they did not specify anything.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
hungkee:
we shall see
all the best tho

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by BigBoy123: 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
Can students book Schegen visa?
Re: Polish Student Visa by BigBoy123: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
hungkee:

I sincerely wish you well bro, please come back and share the good news

5 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Qmab: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
BigBoy123:

I sincerely wish you well bro, please come back and share the good news
Or the bad news

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
hungkee:
They will bounce you back I repeat. There were people that made the mistake in the last booking window, they were sent back.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Sammypedro18(m): 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
dhonei:

cool cool cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by hungkee: 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
They will bounce you back I repeat. There were people that made the mistake in the last booking window, they were sent back.
I am a Child of Grace, when it gets to my turn protocol will change.
My God will shame you for wishing me evil even when you did not know me or had any encounter with you.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by hungkee: 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
Qmab:
Or the bad news
Shame on you, you will be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
hungkee:
My God will shame you for wishing me evil even when you did not know me or had any encounter with you.
Lol, wishing you evil? Why are Nigerians overly religious? I told you something I saw not something I'm wishing you. Your God does look at people's hearts and certainly won't shame me cos I didn't wish you evil but could prove me wrong, that's fine. I wish you good but always apply logic ti things rather than religious sentiments.

9 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
hungkee:
You mumu sha..
your God tell you say. make you no dey read. or listen. to instructions ?
mtcheew..

7 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Anvicola: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Guys Abeg wetin Dey occur as per this reservation thing o cos I don Dey taya .
Re: Polish Student Visa by Babbbbbbbbby: 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please no protesting of any form abeg. It is this same protesting that made German embassy close for a year. You are going to someone's country,you should be grateful that they even accept that you come and they embassy can decide to handle the process however the want. They don't need your money because they are already developed not like Nigeria.

Don't cause problems for others because you are frustrated. Some of us have been trying for 3-4 months before luck finally reached us. Getting this appointment doesn't guaranty getting the visa and getting the visa doesn't guarantee you staying in Poland until you have passed border control In the airport,some people have been sent back even from the airport and when you successfully enter Poland getting the resident card is another tassel. Let's be carful with the way we handle issues .

And note that Nigerians are not the only ones applying via the Polish embassy in Abuja but other West African Countries like Cameron etc are also applying with the embassy in Nigeria as there is no Polish Embassy in their country hence the traffic.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (570) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.