Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (907304 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Qmab: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
williamszooh:
@Humble02
please what is the embassy's email address.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Qmab: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
Coolbro:

Which one is NAWA
Polish Government scholarship M.Sc
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
NDNO:
Pls there was guy on the page looking for pim pim, please whatz the update, he is owing my friend 300k for that appointment booking during the phone calls time and now his number is not going ...pls any update from the guy asking about him the last time.

300k haaa

More than half of Opole school fees
Re: Polish Student Visa by Okwabaogoli: 12:37am On Sep 04, 2021
Hello, please who got date to legalize next week Friday, i wish to join the person. Please.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Omi3oh: 1:24am On Sep 04, 2021
Humble02:

Cancel the first appointment from the site, the option is under legal matters
More advice on this would be so much appreciated please
Re: Polish Student Visa by Evicsholar(f): 2:56am On Sep 04, 2021
iamadonis22:

4 today

PS: Is there anyone here applying to Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań for the second round of admissions (ending on September 10th)

Or anyone who’s obtained a visa already for the said school?
I am applying, but still trying to get an appointment date for legislation. I missed the first round for the same reason.
Any help please?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 3:56am On Sep 04, 2021
NDNO:
Pls there was guy on the page looking for pim pim, please whatz the update, he is owing my friend 300k for that appointment booking during the phone calls time and now his number is not going ...pls any update from the guy asking about him the last time.
Am looking for him too
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 04, 2021
Qmab:
please what is the embassy's email address.

https://www.gov.pl/web/nigeria-en/embassy
Re: Polish Student Visa by Okwabaogoli: 7:56am On Sep 04, 2021
Okwabaogoli:
Hello, please who got date to legalize next week Friday, i wish to join the person. Please.

Hello please y'all answer me na. Can I get someone to help me with legalization on Friday at the embassy. I will pay. Please.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Check very well if the date you put on your Sponsorship Letter carries the same date the Notary Public also put on your sponsorship letter.

I don't know what your Letter of Introduction looks like but I'm guessing it doesn't look like a Certificate of Employment
Just for clarity sake. Here is what you need to submit, if you're going the Pay Slip route.

Pay Slips (3 month)
Employment Certificate
Confirmation of Employment Letter
Sponsorship Letter
Sponsors ID (Not compulsory)

You can fill a new VISA form if you want but I don't think it will be considered. So many re-filled forms were rejected lately.

Yoyo20:
I went for my interview yesterday and my letter of Introduction and sponsorship letter were both rejected. While making enquiries what could be the cause of rejection because my sponsor letter of Introduction was printed on company's Letter headed paper but the signature on it is automated one directly from first bank head branch. My sponsorship letter too is original fully stamped and signed, also notorized. Please I need your suggestions on what to do. Also, is there a way to correct or resubmit a new visa application form while submitting additional documents.
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Check your accommodation document
Check all your documents all over again to see what's missing
Check your Accommodation date, Flight Itinerary/Intended Date of Travel & Resumption Date.

BlessUp
Chizzymara:

I submitted all necessary documents u have talked about in this group. The oral interview went well as i was asked why i chose to study the course.
I sent u a mail please.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
I'd say at least 600k as the NET Pay.

Fedo3860:
Please if there any specific amount the sponsor needs to be earning to be able to give them a yes at the embassy
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Who is interested in applying for wszia Opole for February intake i need someone to start the process with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by adultiph: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
Please, Guys. I need someone to help me with a list of schools that have openings for February / March intakes.
I have been surfing the net since money but have been able to see just one school and the school is not offering the course I want.
I want to start now so that I can finish all the processes before December 2021.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ormohlawlah: 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Cypherhendrix:
Who is interested in applying for wszia Opole for February intake i need someone to start the process with

I don’t understand the website of this school o.
Please is there anybody in Opole that can help us confirm if it’s genuine?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ormohlawlah: 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
adultiph:
Please, Guys. I need someone to help me with a list of schools that have openings for February / March intakes.
I have been surfing the net since money but have been able to see just one school and the school is not offering the course I want.
I want to start now so that I can finish all the processes before December 2021.

What course?
Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

You are a good person and God will bless you for sharing this info. I am interested. After going through their website I observed that the school is very organized. Please reply me via email.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
adultiph:

Most schools for February/march intake are MSC but u can be lucky enough mind you
This time it would be relatable hard to get what u wish to study
You can keep searching i heard of few schools
Re: Polish Student Visa by CyberBishop(m): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hi
Cypherhendrix:
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
adultiph:

What is your course?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Fedo3860: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
Since my sponsor doesn't earn that much but has the amount somehow, can he open a cc and deposit like 6mil to it? And give me sponsorship letter, this route deh game?
necz:
I'd say at least 600k as the NET Pay.

Re: Polish Student Visa by gopac: 12:13am On Sep 05, 2021
Can one arrive pl 3 months before his or her study session start.. Or how many months? Please give answer from what you know
Re: Polish Student Visa by cletz991(m): 10:12am On Sep 05, 2021
My sponsor is a business owner.pls what documents does he need to provide for me to back my visa
Saframafraja:

If you so wish ,long as they have all the documents the embassy requires!
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2021
Yes, that's a good option

Fedo3860:
Since my sponsor doesn't earn that much but has the amount somehow, can he open a cc and deposit like 6mil to it? And give me sponsorship letter, this route deh game?
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2021
Read the 10th or 11th post of this same page 423. Those are the documents you have to collect from you sponsor.

cletz991:
My sponsor is a business owner.pls what documents does he need to provide for me to back my visa
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2021
gopac:
Can one arrive pl 3 months before his or her study session start.. Or how many months? Please give answer from what you know
You cant
U can only resume when you accommodation is open or when ur dorm is open
And it mostly at least btw a month before resumption
Re: Polish Student Visa by dreroyals: 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hello guys, I paid my tuition (2000euro) in August and I got debited on 19th of August. My school ( Wroclaw university of science and technology) said they haven't seen the tuition I paid yet. My bank (FCMB) said my school have the tuition fee that it doesn't take that long. I got an email receipt from the bank and sent it to my school but they said they haven't seen my tuition fee.
Please DOES ANYONE KNOWS WHAT I CAN DO?
Re: Polish Student Visa by athenswonders: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
dreroyals:
Hello guys, I paid my tuition (2000euro) in August and I got debited on 19th of August. My school ( Wroclaw university of science and technology) said they haven't seen the tuition I paid yet. My bank (FCMB) said my school have the tuition fee that it doesn't take that long. I got an email receipt from the bank and sent it to my school but they said they haven't seen my tuition fee.
Please DOES ANYONE KNOWS WHAT I CAN DO?

I assume it was a form A payment? When filling your form A I usually advice you add your IRK to the narration and cross check the school account digits. Sha be optimistic. Sometimes it could take up to 2 working days to reflect. But go over the account details again to check if you didn’t make any error.

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by athenswonders: 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
gopac:

That there is one of the major reasons people get denied. They tell the embassy that their XYZ school dorm opens 20th of September for instance but their departure date is 18th.... for God sake, where will you stay then before that 20th the dorm opens?

This usually flags up with number 8.... and then you Wonder.... but my school provided dorms nah? Bro your timing is wrong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.