Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (907118 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by dreroyals: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yes, I use form A. It's been up a to month I paid and I have been waiting. I have cross checked the receipt no mistake.
athenswonders:

I assume it was a form A payment? When filling your form A I usually advice you add your IRK to the narration and cross check the school account digits. Sha be optimistic. Sometimes it could take up to 2 working days to reflect. But go over the account details again to check if you didn’t make any error.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Humble02: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
[quote author=Omi3oh post=105469745][/quote]

@Omi3oh this is not how to answer/reply on Nairaland. You made it look as if i was the one who wrote this quote. Pls take note incase of next time.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nzube24: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Please I need an advice I’m starting school 1 October but haven’t gotten appointment date yet been trying but is not easy to get...I need advice...I’m aware the portal opens again on 13th of this month
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nzube24:
Please I need an advice I’m starting school 1 October but haven’t gotten appointment date yet been trying but is not easy to get...I need advice...I’m aware the portal opens again on 13th of this month

Request an extension letter from your school that will allow you to resume studies after October 1st. If your school is unable to give you an extension letter then request a refund of your tuition or defer your studies to the next intake/semester that your school offers.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Inigeorge: 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kobaba:

Has the school received your payment

hi, regarding the payment, how do i pay for the application fee please I am kind of confused with this
Re: Polish Student Visa by athenswonders: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Inigeorge:

hi, regarding the payment, how do i pay for the application fee please I am kind of confused with this

You get someone trusted in Poland to pay for you while you transfer the naira equivalence to that person...
Re: Polish Student Visa by YamoahE: 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
keleto:

I messaged u bro
Re: Polish Student Visa by Qmab: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Re: Polish Student Visa by Babyngchuks: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
What's the official booking site for Lufthansa airline
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
dreroyals:
Yes, I use form A. It's been up a to month I paid and I have been waiting. I have cross checked the receipt no mistake.

And your IRK I.D number/ passport number still no mistakes?

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nzube24:

Quite honestly even if you get a date this 13th, you have only these options:

1. Ask for an extension letter from your school.
2. Ask for deferral of your admission to say convenient time for you; say Feb/ March 2022
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Inigeorge:

It’s an easy matter. I believe you’re applying to Silesian University of Technology.

Someone in Poland can help you make payment. SUT should typically receive in less than 5 days.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Folayemi4444(f): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Please is there anyone here applying to Silesian university of technology ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hello, please I have a question regarding flight itinerary, I heard it should be booked a day before going for your interview because the reservation is valid for 24hrs. Does it really matter when it is booked?
Re: Polish Student Visa by olu98: 1:08am On Sep 06, 2021
Hello, will like to study computer science/computer networking in poland in jan/feb 2022. Please I need recommendations of universities.. I have been searching the Web but still haven't seen one that starts in winter.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Soleye24(m): 2:10am On Sep 06, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

I have gotten all the confirmation of the validity
It valid
If you are interested
You can mail me
I have got people who are interested and already admitted
I have sent mail to you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Soleye24(m): 2:30am On Sep 06, 2021
Amazing081:
Hey guys...
I got my visa! I remember coming to this group after my first denial and I was assisted by some guys here. Less than 2months of 2 denials, I'm now in Poland. Please don't relent and be a very good listener, all the help you need is right here. Thanks to everyone.
Please I have sent a mail, reply.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by 1murphy1: 11:15am On Sep 06, 2021
dreroyals:

, send them your form A in PDF through email and also upload it in your application portal, after that call them to verify your payment.

On my own time, it took almost tow months but the problem then is that I didn't upload it on my application portal and any time I called they will say that they have not received it until I uploaded it.

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Raychielle: 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
Pls, I mistakenly submitted the Student visa application form while I was practicing with it. Will it give me a problem when I try applying for a date and is there any way I can retract my submission. Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jammyjammy: 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
Soleye24:

I have sent mail to you
Seen!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
Jammyjammy:
Easiest procedure to make SAQA payment pls
SAQA?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
Jammyjammy:
Easiest procedure to make SAQA payment pls

I think I’ve heard about this but for South Africa related matters. What’s it about?
Re: Polish Student Visa by iropupa(f): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hello, please a friend missed his appointment due to an accident, will he get another date when the portal opens for new application?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gydion(m): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
iropupa:
Hello, please a friend missed his appointment due to an accident, will he get another date when the portal opens for new application?

Sure
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kemo2222: 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
Please, i will like to know if it is possible to use a sponsor with high volume transaction in the statement of account without credit card certificate. I am planning to pay my tuition but will go with my uncle account statement and is a business man without pay slips because the uncle is a contractor. I need someone to advise me please.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kemo2222:
Please, i will like to know if it is possible to use a sponsor with high volume transaction in the statement of account without credit card certificate. I am planning to pay my tuition but will go with my uncle account statement and is a business man without pay slips because the uncle is a contractor. I need someone to advise me please.

Set up a CC
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kemo2222:
Set up a cc or he could generate a payroll/payslip for himself if his company is registered
Re: Polish Student Visa by Dare1990: 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
Is dere age limit to study under graduate in poland?
Re: Polish Student Visa by dreroyals: 7:10am On Sep 07, 2021
Okay, thanks. I have an email receipt which I have uploaded. I have been calling my admission officer. Maybe I need to call someone else I don't know

1murphy1:

, send them your form A in PDF through email and also upload it in your application portal, after that call them to verify your payment.

On my own time, it took almost tow months but the problem then is that I didn't upload it on my application portal and any time I called they will say that they have not received it until I uploaded it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: ihavesense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.