Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (907032 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Saframafraja: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
Fedo3860:
So cc of 5mil is enough for someone going for bsc in nursing? You think it's enough

U didn't tell me u were going for nursing
U wil need a cc with more than 5 mil maybe 7 and above!!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Saframafraja: 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
[img][/img]
black001:

I swear even me wanna know the questions , even dou it varies , let’s atleast have an idea am sure they ask like 6 to 7 to 8 questions , let’s just have an idea , please , whoever can answer this thanks

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by CyberBishop(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
lol
Alright thank you
I’ll start applying for dates from Friday. Any idea how long the authentication process takes?
iamadonis22:

Outdated research work. grin cheesy

As it stands pairing is no longer allowed. If your school doesn’t require legalization before admission then leave it be till you’re able to secure and appear for a visa interview.

Hopefully the Embassy will not discontinue legalizing on the day of visa appointment again

Yet still you have enough time between now and December to organically get a date from the ekonsulat portal
Re: Polish Student Visa by Fedo3860: 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Can I get your contact address or number?the school portal for new intakes opens on October so I want to get all those documents available with no delays
Saframafraja:

Re: Polish Student Visa by CyberBishop(m): 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
Which school please
Fedo3860:
Can I get your contact address or number?the school portal for new intakes opens on October so I want to get all those documents available with no delays
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
CyberBishop:
lol
Alright thank you
I’ll start applying for dates from Friday. Any idea how long the authentication process takes?

Legalization you mean right?

It takes a week.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Fedo3860: 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
University of economy of Bydgoszcz
CyberBishop:
Which school please
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jfive3310: 2:32am On Sep 03, 2021
Guys I heard it's now a must to pay for a full year accommodation that the embassy no longer take hotel reservations and 2months stay or short stay. How true is that?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Fedo3860: 6:25am On Sep 03, 2021
If you can pay for school hostel, you do
Jfive3310:
Guys I heard it's now a must to pay for a full year accommodation that the embassy no longer take hotel reservations and 2months stay or short stay. How true is that?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Artistavin: 6:41am On Sep 03, 2021
good morning from my time zone.....plz i want to ask group question anyone with good idea should update

Does poland visa required biometric, if any, Where is it done.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oluwakayodey: 7:16am On Sep 03, 2021
blessednendowed:

Just as the question says “Intended date of departure from the territory of Poland” means when do u intend to leave Poland? I want to believe that You intend to leave Poland after your course ends right ..... So u put a few days after your course ends.

Guys take ur time and read the questions on the visa application form b4 u write a response. These visa application form questions are just as they have asked....straightforward...., do not think otherwise...or make up your own imaginary questions.

Boss for a lot of us filling 365days for the duration of stay in Poland wouldn't it be contrary information selecting the day the program ends...
moreover, I don't think most of us are applying for a program less than 1year (2years MSc, 3_4years BSc)... So in that case what do we fill?

Can a letter headed paper be used as sponsorship letter especially if the sponsor is self employed

A question was also asked on our group chats if one's sponsor is a FG minister, House of reps or or sitting Senator (knowing they can't give you a certificate of employment, they dont recieve pay slips and statement of account is not accepted) is there a way to generate pay slips from the banks or what can the person do
Re: Polish Student Visa by williamszooh: 7:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Oluwakayodey:

Boss for a lot of us filling 365days for the duration of stay in Poland wouldn't it be contrary information selecting the day the program ends...
moreover, I don't think most of us are applying for a program less than 1year (2years MSc, 3_4years BSc)... So in that case what do we fill?

Can a letter headed paper be used as sponsorship letter especially if the sponsor is self employed

A question was also asked on our group chats if one's sponsor is a FG minister, House of reps or or sitting Senator (knowing they can't give you a certificate of employment, they dont recieve pay slips and statement of account is not accepted) is there a way to generate pay slips from the banks or what can the person do
@oluwakayodey, very good questions
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 7:52am On Sep 03, 2021
Jfive3310:

You do not pay for a full year, you pay to reserve for a full year cos you're requesting a full year's visa.
Short stay and hotel reservations are a no no

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Coolbro: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2021
Does the Poland universities give scholarship to study masters
Re: Polish Student Visa by RIchiediamond27(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2021
Yeah it really depends on the school... some schools provide scholarship in the second year and you can also decide to go through NAWA and ERASMUS... those i fully fundeed
Coolbro:
Does the Poland universities give scholarship to study masters
Re: Polish Student Visa by ireti34(f): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2021
Please what do I need to show as proof of fund if the company I work for wants to sponsor me.
Thank you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2021
Oluwakayodey:

1. Embassy knows the visa will be issued for 365 days
That doesn’t change the fact that your intended date of leaving Poland would be after ur course ends .
If you are applying for a course that’s 3 months or less then you should be applying for a short term visa not a long term ViSA D. Long term VIsa D is for courses over 3 months . I don’t know which program u are going for that is under a year but I personally don’t know of any bachelors or masters or doctoral programs that are less than a year.
It’s not hard...answer the question on the form, just as they are asked...

2. Sponsorship letters do not require any kind of letterhead. You just address it to the embassy with a date and the sponsors address. Nothing fancy.
Please see google search for samples . You all are thinking too much about these things n making them complicated for nothing.

3. If they do not have payslips then let them fund a credit card and you can submit his certificate of credit card limit as proof of funds.

You guys are really thinking too much into these things and making things more complicated for yourself . Some of these questions although rephrased have already been addressed in the past.

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Oluwakayodey: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2021
Thanks boss

blessednendowed:

1. Embassy knows the visa will be issued for 365 days
That doesn’t change the fact that your intended date of leaving Poland would be after ur course ends .
If you are applying for a course that’s 3 months or less then you should be applying for a short term visa not a long term ViSA D. Long term VIsa D is for courses over 3 months . I don’t know which program u are going for that is under a year but I personally don’t know of any bachelors or masters or doctoral programs that are less than a year.
It’s not hard...answer the question on the form, just as they are asked...

2. Sponsorship letters do not require any kind of letterhead. You just address it to the embassy with a date and the sponsors address. Nothing fancy.
Please see google search for samples . You all are thinking too much about these things n making them complicated for nothing.

3. If they do not have payslips then let them fund a credit card and you can submit his certificate of credit card limit as proof of funds.

You guys are really thinking too much into these things and making things more complicated for yourself . Some of these questions although rephrased have already been addressed in the past.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ormohlawlah: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2021
EmmanuelR78:
The international University of logistics and transport in Wrocław has March intake.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2021
ireti34:
Please what do I need to show as proof of fund if the company I work for wants to sponsor me.
Thank you.

Only individuals can sponsor. They should fund a credit card in either your name or the name of an individual sponsor and you will show the certificate of credit card limit as proof of funds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ormohlawlah: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2021
blessednendowed:

Some schools with feb/March intake :

Silesian university of technology
Vincent Pol university
Warsaw university of Life sciences
Częstochowska university of technology
WSEI Lublin

Keep in mind.. February/March intake in Poland is mostly masters programs . However u will find a few schools who will have a bachelors intake during that time.

There are many others but that’s a few for a start.....

Most of them will start accepting applications for Feb/March intake from next month October.

Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by duchessavese: 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
1murphy1:

1, What program are you going for bachelor or Master, if master what was your previous study.

2, why do you choose to travel and study on this pandemic time.

Pls what suitable answer do you think would justify number 2?
Re: Polish Student Visa by duchessavese: 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Do I need to include that i have a B.Sc. in microbiology and work experience in the hospital in my SOP if im going for nursing B.Sc.? Or will it be bad for my application?
Re: Polish Student Visa by 1murphy1: 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
duchessavese:
Do I need to include that i have a B.Sc. in microbiology and work experience in the hospital in my SOP if im going for nursing B.Sc.? Or will it be bad for my application?

You can explain that on your SOP is a great idea
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Visa approval news everywhere
Re: Polish Student Visa by Coolbro: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
RIchiediamond27:
Yeah it really depends on the school... some schools provide scholarship in the second year and you can also decide to go through NAWA and ERASMUS... those i fully fundeed

Which one is NAWA
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
Pls there was guy on the page looking for pim pim, please whatz the update, he is owing my friend 300k for that appointment booking during the phone calls time and now his number is not going ...pls any update from the guy asking about him the last time.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Fedo3860: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Sory for asking toomuch but I have to abegg can a salary earner open a cc and deposit?
Saframafraja:

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
tobianodino:

4 today

PS: Is there anyone here applying to Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań for the second round of admissions (ending on September 10th)

Or anyone who’s obtained a visa already for the said school?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
tobianodino:

Wow, really? Good news then.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: Eldridge9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.