Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903734 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by zuzman(m): 1:58am On Oct 17, 2021
how much did u spend/budget in total?
hoozy:
5 weeks ago, I decided to take another route after waiting for 3months without getting an appointment at the polish embassy.

Under 5 weeks, I was able to get so crucial documentation done. This week, I got my UK visa. Thank God I applied to a UK school in May. I approved the admission very late!!

If you have the means and you can afford it, look elsewhere. Poland wahala is too much.

I wish everyone all the very best.

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Sammypedro18(m): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
Keninn001:

Please I send you email let's chat. I got the letter yesterday and I have 13day to appeal
Have you done this yet?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sammypedro18(m): 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
anakinmike:
Good morning, please if you already have an appointment date for this month but choose to defer to the next academic year, say october 2022, does it affect visa chances? Will visa be denied if the start date is one year from now?
It doesn't but Why'd you want to defer? You know too well how getting an appointment date can be tiresome.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Keninn001: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sammypedro18:

Have you done this yet?

No.... I am still looking for a way out, do you have any idea?
Re: Polish Student Visa by kennynelcon(m): 12:23am On Oct 18, 2021
kennynelcon:
For arriving students (Wroclaw)

RCCG Wroclaw offers

Pick up from Wroclaw/Warsaw
Aid in settling in Wroclaw
Job referrals (I.T /Finance mostly) only if you want to combine studies with work grin
Tips on how to settle down in Wroclaw with ease.

If anyone gets a visa and will be living in WROCLAW, you can reach out to me here.
Hope to hear from you ! cheesy

Thank You

Hello
Still valid wink

Thank You
Re: Polish Student Visa by Paulintooo: 1:37am On Oct 18, 2021
Hello Guys!

Please who can recommend a good immigration lawyer who can draft, sign and seal an Appeal letter at a reasonable Price?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sammypedro18(m): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2021
Keninn001:

No.... I am still looking for a way out, do you have any idea?
Send a mail, let's talk
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2021
Paulintooo:
Hello Guys!

Please who can recommend a good immigration lawyer who can draft, sign and seal an Appeal letter at a reasonable Price?

I don't think you need a lawyer tho
Re: Polish Student Visa by dhonei(f): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2021
Good morning guys.
Who has a legalisation date and is willing to pair?
��
Re: Polish Student Visa by Qmab: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2021
Does the embassy still respond to emails?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 10:20am On Oct 18, 2021
Qmab:
Does the embassy still respond to emails?
Yes but not at ur pace
Re: Polish Student Visa by williamszooh: 11:04am On Oct 18, 2021
There will be public holiday tomorrow
Re: Polish Student Visa by williamszooh: 11:05am On Oct 18, 2021
williamszooh:
There will be public holiday tomorrow

Re: Polish Student Visa by Adesuwag(m): 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
Cypherhendrix:
Who is interested in applying for wszia opole let tag along tuition is €1100 yearly and yes it a management school.
does this school require legalization before admission?
Re: Polish Student Visa by CrystalSpark(m): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
Adesuwag:

No they don’t
Re: Polish Student Visa by Treyknowles(m): 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
chrisblurp:
yes I am interested let’s tag along

Adesuwag:

Run for your life, that school might be fake!

First of all the school isn't listed on study.gov dot pl, secondly I clicked the YouTube link on the school website, it redirected me to another YouTube account, I checked them out on LinkedIn, it doesn't look legit and their first Instagram post was July this year... There is no single video about the school on YouTube so my friend look for another school.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Neyoung40(m): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
Treyknowles:

Run for your life, that school might be fake!

First of all the school isn't listed on study.gov dot pl, secondly I clicked the YouTube link on the school website, it redirected me to another YouTube account, I checked them out on LinkedIn, it doesn't look legit and their first Instagram post was July this year... There is no single video about the school on YouTube so my friend look for another school.

The school ain’t fake bro .
Fine , they might not have a very huge name or publicity like other schools has .
Knew a whole lots of Nigerians at the school that applied .
If it wasn’t legit , they wouldn’t apply for it at the first place .
Thanks !
Re: Polish Student Visa by Treyknowles(m): 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
Neyoung40:

Fine , they might not have a very huge name or publicity like other schools has .
Thanks !

First of all I said the school MIGHT be fake!

These Nigerians that you know, are they schooling there? I just think some things about the website is shady.

Please Do we have nairalanders in opole who can help us confirm if this school is real or not
Re: Polish Student Visa by Prettypee31(f): 1:32am On Oct 19, 2021
CrystalSpark:

Legalization only happens at the Embassy of Poland (as you’re aware?)

If you’re going for a BSc you legalize WAEC. If MSc WAEC, BSc certificate, Transcripts
Pls can I use neco? If no can I use statement of waec result? And lastly must I use jamb if applying for bsc nursing??
Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2021
Prettypee31:

Pls can I use neco? If no can I use statement of waec result? And lastly must I use jamb if applying for bsc nursing??
Yes use it.
That sch is not fake.be careful wat u preach
Re: Polish Student Visa by Keninn001: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2021
Sammypedro18:

Send a mail, let's talk

I DM you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sammypedro18(m): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2021
Keninn001:

I DM you
Replied you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Franklin54: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2021
Neyoung40:

Thanks !

I applied for this school also. I don’t think it’s fake.
Re: Polish Student Visa by adultiph: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2021
Good morning Guys.

This is what I saw in SUT for masters requirements.

Candidate should also provide a statement that his diploma allows him to take up the second cycle studies in the country it was issued – if such a statement is not already written on the diploma. This document can be for example issue by the Ministry of Higher Education in your country. Without this document your application can be rejected!

Please has anyone obtained such document from ministry of education in Nigeria?
For the people that applied for M.Sc. in Silesian University of Technology, did you submit such document or should I just ignore it?
Do SUT requires people from Nigeria to present proof of English?

Please I need answer from this.

Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iamblessedwitty: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2021
Kindly list genuine schools that do not require legalization before admission.thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Franklin54: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2021
Please I need a help.
I made a mistake while filling in my appointment form, at the sponsor page I clicked accommodation and cash and means of sponsorship. And I’ve submitted the form. Please is there a way I can change it if I finally get an appointment? Please help
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oghosalv: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2021
Guys I can I apply for a visa through the Germany embassy to Poland
Re: Polish Student Visa by CrystalSpark(m): 11:30am On Oct 19, 2021
Prettypee31:

Yes you can use NECO

Only 2 schools I know require JAMB
Re: Polish Student Visa by CrystalSpark(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2021
Franklin54:
Please I need a help.
I made a mistake while filling in my appointment form, at the sponsor page I clicked accommodation and cash and means of sponsorship. And I’ve submitted the form. Please is there a way I can change it if I finally get an appointment? Please help

No worry yourself. Yes you can correct it when you get an appointment

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.