Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (906325 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Itswilliam: 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Good day guys, please concerning payslip
For a school recieving school fees of 910 euros
Grow much does the sponsors need as payslip and do the sponsor need to provide original documents of employment letter or photocopy??
Re: Polish Student Visa by CrystalSpark(m): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
Itswilliam:
Good day guys, please concerning payslip
For a school recieving school fees of 910 euros
Grow much does the sponsors need as payslip and do the sponsor need to provide original documents of employment letter or photocopy??

800k upwards

All originals
Re: Polish Student Visa by Keninn001: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
timaya4all:
.actually he doesn't need an agent for it.i did mine myself. When some certain things aren't clear, we are to ask questions. The above doc he was supposed to upload was described by the faculty. I myself was confused the first time I saw it,until I understood it and did it. U can only appeal if the admission has not reached 14days.it was stated on the decision letter.

Please I send you email let's chat. I got the letter yesterday and I have 13day to appeal
Re: Polish Student Visa by fayvoor(m): 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

The duration is down to your bank and availability of FX
And the rate defer but between 489 downwards
Alright, thank you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bibilucky1: 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
Please, how many intakes does University of Opole have in a year? I heard someone is deferring to February, 2022.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Rickymilz23: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
I just got admission in Czestochowa

Please what should I do next?

How can I go about legalizing my documents?

Because I did one legalization with my lawyer, but someone told me that there is still another legalization to be done in ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja and there is one that cost about €30 per document

I just registered for my appointment, although the next draws are 23rd.

Pls any assistance will be highly appreciated, thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
Bibilucky1:
Please, how many intakes does University of Opole have in a year? I heard someone is deferring to February, 2022.
Uniopole no get February intake o
Re: Polish Student Visa by CrystalSpark(m): 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
Rickymilz23:

Because I did one legalization with my lawyer, but someone told me that there is still another legalization to be done in ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja and there is one that cost about €30 per document

Authentication = Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Legalization = Embassy of Poland (€30 per document)

The one with lawyer is void

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by afjanvirus: 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
I only we have a functional government
Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
Keninn001:
Guys please how can I appeal this admission decision

This is a highly competitive programme (Physics) which you would have been admitted base on tuition free. Why did you not upload the required documents? Maybe you didn’t understand it well. As you are appealing try to look for other schools to apply.
Re: Polish Student Visa by geezy3(m): 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
Does Poland run poF or block account for the visa way?
Re: Polish Student Visa by CrystalSpark(m): 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
geezy3:
Does Poland run poF or block account for the visa way?

No B. A needed as is the case with Germany and Norway
Re: Polish Student Visa by Keninn001: 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
lindasweden:

This is a highly competitive programme (Physics) which you would have been admitted base on tuition free. Why did you not upload the required documents? Maybe you didn’t understand it well. As you are appealing try to look for other schools to apply.

Truly I did not understand the document they are talking about and I have submitted all the documents I know about admission, please if you know the document let me know and if you have any sample of admission appeal document let me know. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Keninn001: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2021
Lack of a scan of a signed declaration containing the result of self-performed recruitment
points calculations.

The above statement is the meaning of my admission rejection please who knows that document or how I can get that document,
Re: Polish Student Visa by anakinmike(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2021
Good morning, please if you already have an appointment date for this month but choose to defer to the next academic year, say october 2022, does it affect visa chances? Will visa be denied if the start date is one year from now?
Re: Polish Student Visa by anakinmike(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2021
Good morning, please if you already have an appointment date for this month but choose to defer to the next academic year, say october 2022, does it affect visa chances? Will visa be denied if the start date is one year from now?
Re: Polish Student Visa by drLammy(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2021
Keninn001:
Lack of a scan of a signed declaration containing the result of self-performed recruitment
points calculations.

The above statement is the meaning of my admission rejection please who knows that document or how I can get that document,

Did you upload eligibility letter as part of the documents
Re: Polish Student Visa by Keninn001: 11:27am On Oct 15, 2021
drLammy:

Did you upload eligibility letter as part of the documents

Yes, I do
Re: Polish Student Visa by Movement21: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
Please is this admission for Oct intake or Feb?
The only legalization you need is done by the embassy after authenticating your docs at the ministry of education and foreign affairs

Rickymilz23:

Re: Polish Student Visa by cletz991(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
I have someone who is not related to me and is willing to stand as my sponsor.what requirements does he needs.he owns a big pharmacy in Edo State
CrystalSpark:

Any one can stand in as sponsor as long as their monthly net meets requirements.
Re: Polish Student Visa by hoozy: 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
5 weeks ago, I decided to take another route after waiting for 3months without getting an appointment at the polish embassy.

Under 5 weeks, I was able to get so crucial documentation done. This week, I got my UK visa. Thank God I applied to a UK school in May. I approved the admission very late!!

If you have the means and you can afford it, look elsewhere. Poland wahala is too much.

I wish everyone all the very best.

10 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by desmedallion(m): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
If you still can’t get appointment date..send a mail.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2021
Please who is going to this school or a student of this school University of economics and innovation?
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
Please guys I have a question, would love to get answers from people that are 100% sure.... WHEN YOU WANT TO PAIR WITH SOMEONE FOR LEGALIZATION, DO YOU WRITE A LETTER ALONGSIDE YOUR DOCUMENT? OR YOU JUST GIVE THE PERSON THE DOCUMENTS YOU ARE LEGALIZING?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
NDNO:
Please guys I have a question, would love to get answers from people that are 100% sure.... WHEN YOU WANT TO PAIR WITH SOMEONE FOR LEGALIZATION, DO YOU WRITE A LETTER ALONGSIDE YOUR DOCUMENT? OR YOU JUST GIVE THE PERSON THE DOCUMENTS YOU ARE LEGALIZING?
Is pair still accepted
Re: Polish Student Visa by CrystalSpark(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
NDNO:

You make an authorization letter for them as long as you won’t be appearing with your own documents in hand
Re: Polish Student Visa by CrystalSpark(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

Is pair still accepted

Yes and very much so
Re: Polish Student Visa by CyberBishop(m): 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Polish Student Visa by Raphaelvalentin: 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Good day all, does anyone know this institution? Or if they are legit and I can get a visa with their admission
University college of enterprise and administration ( https://en.wspa.pl/ )
(Quote)
The only thing they don’t have is accommodation
Re: Polish Student Visa by QBeePhoenix: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Good Evening Guys,

Please has any one else gotten the message below from the Polish Embassy after registering for a visa appointment?
"We regret to inform you that your application was not drawn on 16/10/2021. The next drawing of appointments will take place on 30/10/2021"

This is the second time I'm getting it. How many draws does it take to get an appointment?
Re: Polish Student Visa by CrystalSpark(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
QBeePhoenix:
Good Evening Guys,

Please has any one else gotten the message below from the Polish Embassy after registering for a visa appointment?
"We regret to inform you that your application was not drawn on 16/10/2021. The next drawing of appointments will take place on 30/10/2021"

This is the second time I'm getting it. How many draws does it take to get an appointment?

1 or a 100 nobody can say
Re: Polish Student Visa by zuzman(m): 1:56am On Oct 17, 2021
i have and many others
QBeePhoenix:
Good Evening Guys,

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.