Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (909380 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 9:37pm On May 06, 2022
Kassidy4luv:

Thanks

Is there a central application or you apply to individual schools

Best to tackle the schools individually. Not central application like UniAssist.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Icydan: 3:01pm On May 08, 2022
I tried to book an appointment but there's no link for student visa for appointment. Please guy how do I go about it and book an appointment?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Folayemi4444(f): 5:18pm On May 08, 2022
I have an appointment date
Am not ready yet

Inbox me if you are interested
Re: Polish Student Visa by Icydan: 6:32pm On May 08, 2022
How did you book the appointment and when is your date?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Folayemi4444(f): 7:12pm On May 08, 2022
Monday
24th
Re: Polish Student Visa by Icydan: 8:39pm On May 08, 2022
Share me the link please
Re: Polish Student Visa by Icydan: 8:41pm On May 08, 2022
Please how did you book? Tell me the link
Re: Polish Student Visa by Meldz: 10:37am On May 09, 2022
Please how did you get your appointment date, I've been waiting for mine since last year
Re: Polish Student Visa by Meldz: 10:42am On May 09, 2022
AllKnowing:

I no longer have the link.

Is there no other way to be a part of the group. Can't you request for the link in the group. I'm so exhausted, I got a message from e konsulat stating that my application still wasn't drawn till the 21st, I honestly don't know what to do. I'm tired. I've deferred twice at this point because I haven't been able to get an appointment date.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Meldz: 10:47am On May 09, 2022
Kcallerpsi:

I warned people in December/January to look elsewhere but they kept trolling me. I told them not to waste 2022 hoping on Poland, because getting a date directly is close to being impossible.
Once you pay tuition, you have choked yourself, because all you’ll be fighting for is your refund after being frustrated, and that’s wasting another year.

I applied since last year November I still haven't gotten a date. What can I do?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Icydan: 12:23pm On May 09, 2022
Please how do I book appointment?

See what the e-konsulate is showing

Re: Polish Student Visa by dpacesetter(m): 2:51pm On May 09, 2022
Good afternoon guys,
it been over a month now that have requested for my tuition fee refund. but haven't gotten the funds Gurus in the house, pls how long does it take to get the tuition fee refund. coz my school said 3- 4 weeks, but e don pass 4 weeks now..
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 5:28pm On May 09, 2022
Icydan:
Please how do I book appointment?

See what the e-konsulate is showing

Type “Nigeria”
Select “Abuja”
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lovebonny: 6:50am On May 10, 2022
CuriousAsker:

Hey man! I successfully received my visa. The info and advice you gave me, especially with the foreign sponsor notarization stuff, really helped me out with the visa application so I'm deeply thankful for your help. I don't know how to express my gratitude online in a stronger way, so please accept my sincerest thank yous.

Hello, good morning. Please sir I'm in a dilemma of getting visa Appointment. Like what are the ways and steps to go by it? Kindly help me out with the necessary information and guidelines. Can share you my number or email, which ever works for you. Thank you and God bless.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lovebonny: 7:00am On May 10, 2022
Ykhgu1:

tHEY DENIED YOU BECAUSE YOU SAID YOUR RELATIVE LIVES IN GERMANY.. YOU PEOPLE KEEP MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE. YOU ASK SO MANY QUESTIONS HERE BUT STILL, REPEAT THE MISTAKE. DO NOT SAY YOU HAVE RELATIVES IN THE EU. THEY WILL ASSUME YOU WANT TO USE POLAND TO ENTER GERMANY. IS COMMON SENSE.

Good morning sir, how are you doing? Please I need help on getting visa Appointment, do you know a way around it? Thank you and God bless.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lovebonny: 7:19am On May 10, 2022
Baggylee:

I applied in September and got date in December.
I also made multiple application as at then, like (5) and i got one .

Good morning, just seeing your message please how did you go by it? Kindly share with me need to get a visa Appointment too.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lovebonny: 7:24am On May 10, 2022
Baggylee:

Good morning, just seeing your message please how did you go by it? Kindly share with me, need to get a visa Appointment too. Thank you and God bless.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lovebonny: 7:54am On May 10, 2022
Baggylee:

Good morning to you, please how did you do about the multiple entry? Like will I just fill the Applications with same email and my information multiple times right?
Re: Polish Student Visa by dpacesetter(m): 11:30am On May 10, 2022
Dencyneri1:
After one month wait.....VPU finally returned my tuition today.

Goodluck to everyone still trying poland. It's a dead zone.

Good morning,

would like to know how long it took the school to refund your tuition, because have also requested, the school said 3- 4 weeks, but it more than four weeks now.
just want to know the exact duration you waited before you got the refund. so as to do my own calculations here and make my plans.
Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Peller2811: 1:08pm On May 11, 2022
Is admission out in silesian university in Poland
Re: Polish Student Visa by Successluv1993: 7:31pm On May 11, 2022
Good day boss,I tried reaching you on WhatsApp, I got it ooooooooooo
Thanks very much for the assistance
AllKnowing:

Type “Nigeria”
Select “Abuja”
Re: Polish Student Visa by Peller2811: 8:59pm On May 11, 2022
What is your view because I run it last year but I don't make tuition fees I defer the admission what is your advice to me
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 11:25pm On May 11, 2022
Successluv1993:
Good day boss,I tried reaching you on WhatsApp, I got it ooooooooooo
Thanks very much for the assistance

I never doubted for a second! God bless you, real good. God bless you. I’m so happy for you I am crying....

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Peller2811: 8:16am On May 12, 2022
Hello good morning any update about appointment in Poland embassy.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ifetemirinsola: 1:23pm On May 12, 2022
Good afternoon here
Please I need to personally speak with somebody that has knowledge about polish visa appointment and all.
Abeg help me drop your contact
Help a sister
Re: Polish Student Visa by dammymich1: 3:59pm On May 12, 2022
Hello House, did anyone successfully booked for Appointment on Legal Matters (Legalization).
I have been trying to Apply but there's no appointment date presently, if you have the opportunity to book for Appointment on Legal Matters kindly let us know here or DM me.
Your response will be appreciated
Thanks

Re: Polish Student Visa by Successluv1993: 4:59pm On May 12, 2022
God bless you too, you are such a selfless being
AllKnowing:

I never doubted for a second! God bless you, real good. God bless you. I’m so happy for you I am crying....
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ifetemirinsola: 8:10pm On May 12, 2022
Ifetemirinsola:
Good afternoon here
Please I need to personally speak with somebody that has knowledge about polish visa appointment and all.
Abeg help me drop your contact
Help a sister

Please anybody .....
It's urgent abeg come to my rescue
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 9:01pm On May 12, 2022
Anybody considering Bialystock University? They have a free application and they have opened their application for October. The only thing is the appointment date issues. Their tuition is quite cheap too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.