Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (904393 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mialosubedac: 11:51am On Aug 10, 2022
Skillful001:
. Be explicit please

If you read the question I replied to, you will know I was explicit
Re: Polish Student Visa by samson147(m): 11:52am On Aug 10, 2022
Good morning pple please I need urgent confirmation on something, my friends documents carry the old signature from ministry of education and foreign affairs and he has been given appointment for 16th of August does he need the documents for visa submission or he can just go for visa submission after which he is done then would go back to MOE/MOF for signature then later comeback for legalization

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by counter44: 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hello guys,

For those Students who have been in the draw system for a while, did you receive the usual "no appointment" email last Saturday?

I'm hearing some people stopped getting the email last Saturday, and also didn't get an appointment.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ndi8: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
Please I have difficulties booking an appointment at the Poland embassy..The keep saying no available slots until later dates. I need help on when the next slots will be available, my session starts in October, I’m so confused right now

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by focus9ja: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Please how long does it take school to receive payment through form A?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hywhaletek(m): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
If you have been debited. It takes 3 to 4 weeks. NB: depending on banks where you initiated the transfer
focus9ja:
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mialosubedac: 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
samson147:
Good morning pple please I need urgent confirmation on something, my friends documents carry the old signature from ministry of education and foreign affairs and he has been given appointment for 16th of August does he need the documents for visa submission or he can just go for visa submission after which he is done then would go back to MOE/MOF for signature then later comeback for legalization

From what I heard, it's better to redo it
Re: Polish Student Visa by enyraver: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
focus9ja:

Have the bank sent you Telex? If yes it takes 24-72hours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by enyraver: 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sharly343:

I was told if I should use the school accomodation, that myt cause a Visa rejection. Reason being that the embassy myt say the place are filled up already

Your best option for accommodation is school dormitories

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Sharly343(f): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
Gabrielmusk:

bro if you use hotel is the worst use school accommodation

Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sharly343(f): 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
Good evening Guys. Please how does Travel Medical insurance looks like.

The person doing it for me gave me this. But I feel it's odd. I used it for NYSC
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sharly343(f): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sharly343:
Good evening Guys. Please how does Travel Medical insurance looks like.

The person doing it for me gave me this. But I feel it's odd. I used it for NYSC

Re: Polish Student Visa by bnad: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hi, has anyone recently gone for interview?
How was it? What questions were asked?
Is it the same question they give master students they’d give to someone going for Bachelor’s degree?
Re: Polish Student Visa by samson147(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
2weeks ago

Gabrielmusk:

please when did he get the date was it yesterday
Re: Polish Student Visa by samson147(m): 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
Yes boss he's going to redo for sure but would just like to know if those documents are required to be submitted when he goes for visa submission

Mialosubedac:

From what I heard, it's better to redo it
Re: Polish Student Visa by aljpimp(m): 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=Sharly343 post=115607659][/quote]
This one no be insurance o… use Allianz.. it’s about 25k for one year

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by enyraver: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=Sharly343 post=115607659][/quote]

This is not a medical/travel insurance. What u posted is a medical certificate of fitness just has d title implies.

To buy insurance, check out Aiico insurance or Axa insurance. List of acceptable insurance in Nigeria is also on the polish embassy website.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by enyraver: 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Good evening house
Please for those that booked appointment date themselves, please kindly reply with the day of the week & time. You guyz answers might give us an insight cos i don dey live ontop that website and i no see anything
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vickydea: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Good evening everyone

Please I’ll like to make an inquiry about something. My sponsor just moved back to Nigeria 3 months ago, is it possible for me to submit 3 months bank statement.
Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by samson147(m): 4:44am On Aug 12, 2022
Good morning pple, please how will the banker's details that prepared the statement that the embassy demand to be submitted with the statement be attached? Are we just going to write it on a piece of paper or on the statement please we need answers thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by enyraver: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2022
Vickydea:
Good evening everyone

Please I’ll like to make an inquiry about something. My sponsor just moved back to Nigeria 3 months ago, is it possible for me to submit 3 months bank statement.
Thank you

Yes you can submit 3months bank statement.
But your concern shouldn’t be what you can submit instead it should be what can get your visa approved. If the embassy website clearly states 6months it means 6months is what they want to see.

You can submit anything, they would collect it but what you submit matters to the results you would get.
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
PM me.

Sharly343:
Good morning Guys, please I need your help, the only document remaining for me, is proof of fund and proof of accomodation. Please can anyone give me an idea on how to them.
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
That's straight-up denial. So better look for someone who has sufficient funds with over 6 months transaction coverage.

Goodluck

Vickydea:
Good evening everyone

Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
The embassy as of late doesn't have specific days when they open the portal. I've witnessed Monday, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Friday. So no definite or specific days. You have to be dogged and commit your time to that Embassy website between 8am to 12pm every day. If you can do this, I'm optimistic you will get.

enyraver:
Good evening house
Please for those that booked appointment date themselves, please kindly reply with the day of the week & time. You guyz answers might give us an insight cos i don dey live ontop that website and i no see anything

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Hannania(m): 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
necz:
The embassy as of late doesn't have specific days when they open the portal. I've witnessed Monday, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Friday. So no definite or specific days. You have to be dogged and commit your time to that Embassy website between 8am to 12pm every day. If you can do this, I'm optimistic you will get.

Hello guys, it's been a while I came here. Whats Polish embassy's stand on self sponsorship ?

I intend to self sponsor my self. For those who did it recently, who did it go ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by enyraver: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
necz:

Thanks for the response. From Monday till today Friday, i was leaving rent free on that site from 6am till 3pm. When i get busy with work i designate people to be checking for me yet we didn’t see any. No other option than to stay optimistic & keep checking
Re: Polish Student Visa by enyraver: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
enyraver:

Thanks for the response. From Monday till today Friday, i was living rent free on that site from 6am till 3pm. When i get busy with work i designate people to be checking for me yet we didn’t see any. No other option than to stay optimistic & keep checking
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sharly343(f): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
enyraver:

This is not a medical/travel insurance. What u posted is a medical certificate of fitness just has d title implies.

To buy insurance, check out Aiico insurance or Axa insurance. List of acceptable insurance in Nigeria is also on the polish embassy website.

Thank you for rhis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.