Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (906421 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by enyraver: 11:48am On Aug 22, 2022
If you can help me get study appointment date, abeg send an nairaland e-mail let’s talk business.
Re: Polish Student Visa by akshauakbari: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Icydan:
Hello guys.

I need help on this.

My sponsor is a business woman. Can she use her business statement of account?
Note: the account name does have her names rather her business name. Can CAC suffice? The business is registered under CAC and her name is on it as the CEO.

What other documents will I be needing from her as a business woman.

Await for your replies!

It is not said at the requirements that bank statement should contain only her first and last names. So I think that there is a solution of your problem. Of course, it's not ordinary situation but immigration lawyers should know how to cope with it.
If you are still struggling with your visa documents, you can contact "Legal Immigration Poland" law firm (https://legal-immigration.pl/en/legal-services/student-visa-to-poland/). I used their services and they helped me to get both student visa and student TRC in Poland.
Re: Polish Student Visa by RIYLLO: 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bigsteppa12:

Send me an email
I just sent you a mail, kindly reply.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Busola011: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
Re: Polish Student Visa by Busola011: 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
Icydan:
Hello guys.

I need help on this.

My sponsor is a business woman. Can she use her business statement of account?
Note: the account name does have her names rather her business name. Can CAC suffice? The business is registered under CAC and her name is on it as the CEO.

What other documents will I be needing from her as a business woman.

Await for your replies!
CAC and reference letter from the bank stating she’s the signatory of the account .
Re: Polish Student Visa by Icydan: 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
Busola011:

CAC and reference letter from the bank stating she’s the signatory of the account .

Can that work? Will they embassy believe?
Pls check your email... let's chat pls
Re: Polish Student Visa by Keninn1: 1:57am On Aug 23, 2022
nivlek:
Hello guys

Please I'd like to confirm if Poland embassy still allows people going for visa interview to legalise documents for others? I urgently need answers please

Seriously is this allowed at the embassy
Re: Polish Student Visa by Samueltemi337(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
Is this offered in English?

Re: Polish Student Visa by alakara(m): 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Is this offered in English?

This is an agent.
Do your due diligence.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mialosubedac: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2022
Good morning

Please who has gotten date recently

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ifetemirinsola: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hello everyone
Please for those that have gone to submit their documents at the embassy, is it compulsory that you must hold the exact euro amount you are paying as fee. For someone either going for legalization or visa interview
Re: Polish Student Visa by dreroyals: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
No. The Visa officer will give you your change. Go with your euro.

Ifetemirinsola:
Hello everyone
Please for those that have gone to submit their documents at the embassy, is it compulsory that you must hold the exact euro amount you are paying as fee. For someone either going for legalization or visa interview
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lovebonny: 9:17am On Aug 25, 2022
Hello house, good morning please what if your sponsor has money market fund, can someone use it at the embassy if it's up to 10million plus the sponsor offer letter from work and payslip/statement of account. Thank you everyone
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lovebonny: 9:18am On Aug 25, 2022
Please, did anyone get Visa appointment date this week?
Re: Polish Student Visa by TheHopefulMan: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
alakara:

This is an agent.
Do your due diligence.

Hello Sir,

my question is to you and every other person that has knowledge of this issue.

I have been having doubts regarding this particular requirement for my Poland visa:

4. Travel medical insurance valid for the entire period of intended stay plus at least 2 days; valid for all Schengen countries; minimum coverage 30,000 EUR;

How does this requirement work? Please shed more light. Based on my research, I understand that I can buy travel insurance from any credible Nigerian insurance firm to cover the duration of my study. Please where does this 30,000EUR come in?

Please pardon me if this question has been answered before. Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by counter44: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lovebonny:
Hello house, good morning please what if your sponsor has money market fund, can someone use it at the embassy if it's up to 10million plus the sponsor offer letter from work and payslip/statement of account. Thank you everyone

I doubt this is an acceptable proof of funds, albeit a sufficient amount.

Why?
A money market fund is a relatively illiquid asset compared to cash in the bank. The money is tied up in some investments, and it isn't something you can easily access for funding day-to-day living expenses - simple things like buying food.

Now, it gets more complicated since the investment is owned by your sponsor, not you. Essentially, it means your sponsor would have to keep selling their investment positions in order to keep covering your expense in Poland - frankly, that's not reasonable and most likely won't convince a VISA officer.

To add to it, the Embassy did not include Investment Assets as an option for proof of funds on their list. So, it's going to be difficult to have this accepted.

If your sponsor is really willing to go above and beyond for your journey, I think they should consider converting a sufficient part of their money market fund into cash in the bank dedicated to your sponsorship in the country.

Not expert advice. Do your own research.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by alakara(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
This means the health insurance coverage you'll pay for will be able to cover health bills of nothing less than €30k• You won't pay the 30k euro,but the money you pay will cover any health bill of 30k euro.

TheHopefulMan:

Hello Sir,

my question is to you and every other person that has knowledge of this issue.

I have been having doubts regarding this particular requirement for my Poland visa:

4. Travel medical insurance valid for the entire period of intended stay plus at least 2 days; valid for all Schengen countries; minimum coverage 30,000 EUR;

How does this requirement work? Please shed more light. Based on my research, I understand that I can buy travel insurance from any credible Nigerian insurance firm to cover the duration of my study. Please where does this 30,000EUR come in?

Please pardon me if this question has been answered before. Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ifetemirinsola: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2022
Hello Guys
Please is there anyone going to polish embassy for legalization next week Friday.
It’s urgent please
Re: Polish Student Visa by TheHopefulMan: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
alakara:
This means the health insurance coverage you'll pay for will be able to cover health bills of nothing less than €30k• You won't pay the 30k euro,but the money you pay will cover any health bill of 30k euro.

Thank you so much Sir.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Skillful001: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lovebonny:
Please, did anyone get Visa appointment date this week?
I wanted to ask too
Re: Polish Student Visa by freedomtours(m): 3:16am On Aug 28, 2022
nivlek:
Hello guys

Please I'd like to confirm if Poland embassy still allows people going for visa interview to legalise documents for others? I urgently need answers please

Yes they do
Re: Polish Student Visa by freedomtours(m): 3:23am On Aug 28, 2022
Keninn1:

Seriously is this allowed at the embassy
Yes..you can give your appointment letter and documents to the person that will help you attest it at the embassy on your appointment date.
Re: Polish Student Visa by AlayeKondogbia: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2022
Hello house, I need accommodation in Olsztyn, poland. Any suggestions?
Re: Polish Student Visa by enyraver: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
AlayeKondogbia:
Hello house, I need accommodation in Olsztyn, poland. Any suggestions?

Check
olx.pl
Otodom.pl
Re: Polish Student Visa by AlayeKondogbia: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
enyraver:

Check
olx.pl
Otodom.pl

Thanks for the suggestions, I've been on olx.pl , many the owners don't want to rent out to someone outside of poland, I've spent hours. I'll check the otodom.pl

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Yomi93: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2022
Please is there an active whatsapp group for Poland visa related issues? I would really love to join.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Yomi93: 9:27am On Aug 29, 2022
enyraver:
If you can help me get study appointment date, abeg send an nairaland e-mail let’s talk business.

Same here oooooo.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Yomi93: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2022
Gabrielmusk:
https:///BKlzgLrbVMoAwiUi9gCgHY

a WhatsApp group has been created join

This link isn't active.
Re: Polish Student Visa by enyraver: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2022
Yomi93:

This link isn't active.
Be careful while clicking on links though. A WhatsApp link should have WhatsApp written in the link.
I am not accusing the person that post the link but I am saying be careful with links before clicking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.