Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (910776 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by queenlizdam: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
dreroyals:
I got my the guidelines and documents to submit on this thread.
Even for my appeal I got it on this thread as well.

Wen filling ur visa form don’t make mistake, if u make mistake toke note of it. You’ll use pen to make the corrections later.

For sponsors : Always specify who is sponsoring you

Either Father or Mother

If you put parents it means BOTH and you must provide both supporting documents with IDs.

Special THANKS TO ALL THAT TOOK TIME TO ANSWER ALL OUR QUESTIONS IN THE PAST. EESE OOOO
Hello,
please can you send me a sample of SOP via Email:queenderinola7@gmai.lcom
I will be so glad if you can reply to me,
Thank you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by akin2310(m): 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hello house, pls how do I legalise my educational document for admission purpose ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by drLammy(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
akin2310:
Hello house, pls how do I legalise my educational document for admission purpose ?

Hello, you can check out my thread
Re: Polish Student Visa by freedomtours(m): 7:48am On Jan 18, 2023
akin2310:

It starts from MOE&MOFA as of Embassy it depends on the number of documents you want to attest and each documents is 30euro at the Embassy and you must book appointment online for your document legalization.
Re: Polish Student Visa by KUCF: 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Attention all prospective students of the University of Opole! I want to hear from you on how to improve the user experience of our website. By taking a quick survey, you'll be helping us provide feedback to the school management for a more user-friendly and accessible website for future applicants. Your feedback is valuable and will be used to make important changes. Please follow the link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfOP3cY0sJbPlDLuDndrvMw7EKbVgIV52fIqYgKst22WmJOLg/viewform to take the survey. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Re: Polish Student Visa by PrinceFola(m): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Good afternoon all, please i wanna apply to Poland schools for my Master's Degree program but i don't know how to go about it. Please Is there anyone with those schools link? I'll appreciate if I can get a response on how to go about or start the process. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by tmodeltoluene(m): 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Greetings I got denied based on no 10, there are reasonable doubts regarding the reliability of the statements you made about the purpose of your stay in the territory of the Republic of Poland due to the evidence that is available to the authority or due to objective circumstances indicating that the purpose of the stay could be different than declared;

What could be the cause of this please?
Re: Polish Student Visa by ochefio: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
tmodeltoluene:
Greetings I got denied based on no 10, there are reasonable doubts regarding the reliability of the statements you made about the purpose of your stay in the territory of the Republic of Poland due to the evidence that is available to the authority or due to objective circumstances indicating that the purpose of the stay could be different than declared;

What could be the cause of this please?
which Accomodation type did you use?
Re: Polish Student Visa by MyrrhAnwuli: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
PrinceFola:
Good afternoon all, please i wanna apply to Poland schools for my Master's Degree program but i don't know how to go about it. Please Is there anyone with those schools link? I'll appreciate if I can get a response on how to go about or start the process. Thanks

Hello guys!
Good day to y'all
I'm aspiring to study in Poland for my Bachelor's degree . Pls I will greatly appreciate all the assistance I can get.
If there's a WhatsApp groups or school links so I can get more info about the entire process.

Pls reply me if you can help me out. 🙏🏽
Re: Polish Student Visa by zrocky: 12:06am On Feb 10, 2023
ADVISE FOR TODAY

IN POLAND PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES ARE FAR BETTER THAT PRIVATE (EXCEPT BRITISH UNIVERSITIES WITH CAMPUS HERE)
AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TRY TO GET A PUBLIC SCHOOL.

AVOID WROCLAW TRC TAKES FOREVER TO GET

TRY TO LEARN POLISH BEFORE YOU COME

LEARN AN EU LANGUAGE TO B1 LEVEL
THE TWO POINT ABOVE THIS WILL GIVE YOU MORE OPPORTUNITIES

BIG CITIES LONGER CHANCES OF GETTING TRC WITH LOT OF OPPORTUNITIES, SMALL CITIES BETTER CHANCES OF TRC BUT FEW OPPORTUNITIES

IF YOU WANT TO ACT MOVIES OR BE A MODEL WARSAW AND KRAKOW IS THE REAL DEAL.

POLISH PEOPLE ARE NOT FRIENDLY, 2YRS HERE GOING TO 3YRS NO SINGLE POLISH FRIEND BUT I HAVE FRIEND FROM UKRAINE, TURKEY, GERMANY ANYWHERE YOU CAN THINK OF, BUT NONE FROM POLAND

THE LADIES CAN BE YOUR FRIEND BUT ITS DIFFICULT TO BEFRIEND A POLISH GUY, NA LUCK IF HE ASK YOU OUT (LADIES)

CUSTOMER SERVICE DOES NOT EXIST HERE. FOR YOUR MONEY THEM NO GO SEND YOU

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polish Student Visa by Adedrizzy(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
Hello All, I have a quick question regarding finance. Would a statement of account from a CBN approved mortage bank be acceptable?
Re: Polish Student Visa by tmodeltoluene(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
ochefio:
which Accomodation type did you use?

External accomodation
Re: Polish Student Visa by Donaldinho1990: 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
Please how do you guys get date have applied for this since 2021 and have not gotten appointment yet for submission, please if there is a contact to get date for visa submission please let me know I'm interested since 2021 have been getting extension letter from the university no date yet
Re: Polish Student Visa by janda1: 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
Donaldinho1990:
Please how do you guys get date have applied for this since 2021 and have not gotten appointment yet for submission, please if there is a contact to get date for visa submission please let me know I'm interested since 2021 have been getting extension letter from the university no date yet

Since 2021

Do you take lectures online and exam also
Re: Polish Student Visa by Donaldinho1990: 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
Please read correctly before talking
Re: Polish Student Visa by Waposh(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
Please you people should update us here
I heald polish embassy is now giving date for appointment ? How true is this pls??
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessingayokunl: 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
Good day, could you please advise how you resolved this? I urgently need help on how to appeal this

toysoldier13:
Hello, I got denied for no 10. Can anybody walk me through the appeal process and the documents I might need to resubmit? I'm applying through the master's degree program. Any information at all would be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessingayokunl: 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Please kindly advise on how you appealed it
Bene007:

Please what documents did you upload?? I sent you a mail
Re: Polish Student Visa by Badadvisor: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
zrocky:
ADVISE FOR TODAY

IN POLAND PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES ARE FAR BETTER THAT PRIVATE (EXCEPT BRITISH UNIVERSITIES WITH CAMPUS HERE)

BIG CITIES LONGER CHANCES OF GETTING TRC WITH LOT OF OPPORTUNITIES, SMALL CITIES BETTER CHANCES OF TRC BUT FEW OPPORTUNITIES

POLISH PEOPLE ARE NOT FRIENDLY, 2YRS HERE GOING TO 3YRS NO SINGLE POLISH FRIEND BUT I HAVE FRIEND FROM UKRAINE, TURKEY, GERMANY ANYWHERE YOU CAN THINK OF, BUT NONE FROM POLAND

THE LADIES CAN BE YOUR FRIEND BUT ITS DIFFICULT TO BEFRIEND A POLISH GUY, NA LUCK IF HE ASK YOU OUT (LADIES)

How do i reach out to you privately if you don't mind
Re: Polish Student Visa by zrocky: 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Badadvisor:

send message on Nairaland I'll respond this evening
Re: Polish Student Visa by zrocky: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Badadvisor:

I responded
Re: Polish Student Visa by Waposh(m): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hello my nairalanders family
Pls how does proof of funds work for poland embassy
Pls abeg?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Waposh(m): 2:13am On Mar 08, 2023
Hello everyone,

Please I'm a little bit confused about this Proof of fund for *Student Visa* (bachelor 'a program of 3.5 years).

I'm using a sponsor.

From the website I see that my sponsor should have 776PLN/month times 43 months (correct me if I'm wrong please)

I also watched a YouTube video of a guy saying VFS global website said 75PLN/day times 3.5 years.

1) Which of them is correct please?
2) How much in PLN or Naira must be in my sponsors account?
3) What other documents apart from Sponsorship letter and bank statements does my sponsor need to give me for my interview?
Pls Yall can share your view and if you are in this process, you can always connect with me by sending a mail, I will reply thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Zagee: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2023
zrocky:
ADVISE FOR TODAY

Obviously I can't work the germany route again so I'll have to accept my budget with poland in mind.

Quick question: What schools can I look out for?

(Factors)

I speak basic german(still learning)
A guy has to hustle(I got skills in multimedia+data analyst)

What are your takes to border towns close to Germany??

Time to pack-up..
Your response will be appreciated.
Re: Polish Student Visa by zrocky: 1:52am On Mar 15, 2023
Zagee:

Obviously I can't work the germany route again so I'll have to accept my budget with poland in mind.

Quick question: What schools can I look out for?

(Factors)

I speak basic german(still learning)
A guy has to hustle(I got skills in multimedia+data analyst)

What are your takes to border towns close to Germany??

Time to pack-up..
Your response will be appreciated.
If its the best technology university, go to Wrocław University of Science and Technology (Politechnika Wrocławska) that school na for only serious minded people where sabi book. after them look for only public universities.

well wroclaw is 3hours to germany lot of opportunities, but you have to wait a year to get trc card, maybe your case will be different.

nice you have german knowledge wok on it job dey but try learn polish grin

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Zagee: 2:31am On Mar 15, 2023
zrocky:
If its the best technology university, go to Wrocław University of Science and Technology (Politechnika Wrocławska) that school na for only serious minded people where sabi book. after them look for only public universities.

well wroclaw is 3hours to germany lot of opportunities, but you have to wait a year to get trc card, maybe your case will be different.

nice you have german knowledge wok on it job dey but try learn polish grin

Thanks. It would have been knowledge of polnisch, but Germany was on my mind.
Re: Polish Student Visa by zrocky: 2:44am On Mar 15, 2023
Zagee:

Thanks. It would have been knowledge of polnisch, but Germany was on my mind.
then focus on it you will have lot of opportunities here.

pic 1 : Sazmani food house artwork
pic 2: Hala tagorwa river view
Pic3: polish easter egg grin

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Zagee: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2023
zrocky:
ADVISE FOR TODAY

Krakow looks like a possible ground. Found some university of Economics pg study I'll like to pursue, considering trc and multimedia-hustle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: Sweetvie and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.