Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (911110 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by zrocky: 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
Zagee:

Krakow looks like a possible ground. Found some university of Economics pg study I'll like to pursue, considering trc and multimedia-hustle.
Krakow is 2 hour from wroclaw if you can come I can connect you to some movie gigs as part time hustle

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Muzansama: 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
Please guys

What Are the best ways to do your proof of funds for poland?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ronnygold(f): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Good day all, kindly help me answer this question.

Please is it possible to get visa for my family alongside my students visa so we can all move together?

I will be waiting for reply.

Thanks in advance
Re: Polish Student Visa by drLammy(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ronnygold:

Please is it possible to get visa for my family alongside my students visa so we can all move together?

Thanks in advance

No it's not possible. Every member of your family applies individually
Re: Polish Student Visa by samtol4(m): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ronnygold:

Thanks in advance
I am not sure of Poland but Spain allows visa for family along side student visa
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ronnygold(f): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Thank you
drLammy:

No it's not possible. Every member of your family applies individually
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ronnygold(f): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Thank you
samtol4:
I am not sure of Poland but Spain allows visa for family along side student visa

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by bukolaedun: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2023
Okey180:
Hello every one..

plz i was refused visa because of no. 10, can anyone assist and explain to me what Documents or what information i need to get right before i appeal by next week?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Donaldinho1990: 10:21am On Mar 26, 2023
Please how can I get appointment date for those of you that got date since 2021 I have been in this getting date is a big mess and the school self no wan refund me please how can I get date for submission any help I will be forever grateful

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Perfectman91: 9:55am On Mar 28, 2023
Cypapi:
Good day gurus in the house.

Please i got admission for fall intake

My question is on the legalization of my docs (certificates). I happen to study in Ghana for my bachelor's degree... But i am a Nigerian, now my question is is it in Ghana i ll have to legalize my Docs. Or in Nigeria.

Please i need prompt help im about to pay my fees and start the visa runings.....before appointment dates would be availble on their site.

Kind regards.
Papi

Hi bro, did you make it to study in Poland?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Zagee: 10:47am On Mar 31, 2023
zrocky:
Krakow is 2 hour from wroclaw if you can come I can connect you to some movie gigs as part time hustle

I'm trying to make registration payments. Any idea how to do that cuz I only got a bunch of numbers and the school name??
Re: Polish Student Visa by janda1: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2023
Please who is applying for Poland this year so that we can apply together

I'm applyin for bsc

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by zrocky: 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
Zagee:

I'm trying to make registration payments. Any idea how to do that cuz I only got a bunch of numbers and the school name??
if ita school registration fees. You should be able to pay from your bank in Nigeria or using your card
Re: Polish Student Visa by Zagee: 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
zrocky:
if ita school registration fees. You should be able to pay from your bank in Nigeria or using your card
This is all I got. Not sure how to initiate payment.

Re: Polish Student Visa by UntamedKing: 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
janda1:
Please who is applying for Poland this year so that we can apply together

I'm applyin for bsc
which school are you applying?
Re: Polish Student Visa by janda1: 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
UntamedKing:
which school are you applying?

I want to start my research

Do you know of any

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by UntamedKing: 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
janda1:

I want to start my research

Do you know of any
university of warsaw
Re: Polish Student Visa by janda1: 9:15am On Apr 03, 2023
UntamedKing:
university of warsaw

Can you help me with your WhatsApp number

As the embassy stop phone interview for date now
Re: Polish Student Visa by zrocky: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2023
Zagee:

This is all I got. Not sure how to initiate payment.
that's the school account details. Message the school for swift and IBAN number, go yo your bank and initiate the transaction
Re: Polish Student Visa by Zagee: 10:21am On Apr 03, 2023
zrocky:
that's the school account details. Message the school for swift and IBAN number, go yo your bank and initiate the transaction
Thanks for this information.
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
PM me

Donaldinho1990:
Please how can I get appointment date for those of you that got date since 2021 I have been in this getting date is a big mess and the school self no wan refund me please how can I get date for submission any help I will be forever grateful
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
I disagree "POLISH PEOPLE ARE NOT FRIENDLY, 2YRS HERE GOING TO 3YRS NO SINGLE POLISH FRIEND BUT I HAVE FRIEND FROM UKRAINE, TURKEY, GERMANY ANYWHERE YOU CAN THINK OF, BUT NONE FROM POLAND "

I understand what you mean BUT saying they are not friendly is inaccurate. Poles are very shy set of people especially when you can't communicate in their language; This is the major reason why many of them shy away from communicating in English to we foreigners. They feel intimidated with English and they don't want to make a fool of themselves even when they know little English; Many of them want to learn but lazy about it, the same way we Nigerians feel lazy to learn Polish. So they need to be comfortable around you before they can really communicate or rapport with you even if they can communicate in English. I know this because I have them as friends (females by the way) zero male Polish friends grin

Every other thing you've said I AGREE 100%

zrocky:
ADVISE FOR TODAY

IN POLAND PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES ARE FAR BETTER THAT PRIVATE (EXCEPT BRITISH UNIVERSITIES WITH CAMPUS HERE)
AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TRY TO GET A PUBLIC SCHOOL.

AVOID WROCLAW TRC TAKES FOREVER TO GET

TRY TO LEARN POLISH BEFORE YOU COME

LEARN AN EU LANGUAGE TO B1 LEVEL
THE TWO POINT ABOVE THIS WILL GIVE YOU MORE OPPORTUNITIES

BIG CITIES LONGER CHANCES OF GETTING TRC WITH LOT OF OPPORTUNITIES, SMALL CITIES BETTER CHANCES OF TRC BUT FEW OPPORTUNITIES

IF YOU WANT TO ACT MOVIES OR BE A MODEL WARSAW AND KRAKOW IS THE REAL DEAL.

POLISH PEOPLE ARE NOT FRIENDLY, 2YRS HERE GOING TO 3YRS NO SINGLE POLISH FRIEND BUT I HAVE FRIEND FROM UKRAINE, TURKEY, GERMANY ANYWHERE YOU CAN THINK OF, BUT NONE FROM POLAND

THE LADIES CAN BE YOUR FRIEND BUT ITS DIFFICULT TO BEFRIEND A POLISH GUY, NA LUCK IF HE ASK YOU OUT (LADIES)

CUSTOMER SERVICE DOES NOT EXIST HERE. FOR YOUR MONEY THEM NO GO SEND YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by UntamedKing: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
janda1:

Can you help me with your WhatsApp number

As the embassy stop phone interview for date now

I'm not yet in Poland. I'm trying to apply like you. I'm trying to get my high school transcript.

You can reach me on whatsapp zero eight one 6 zero 3 five 2 three eight 7.
Re: Polish Student Visa by mactoni91(m): 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
How much should i be budgeting?

Are there Job Opportunities?
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
Poland don turn something else
Since last year yet to get an appropriate
Re: Polish Student Visa by janda1: 10:15am On Apr 04, 2023
Good morning

Please when is the next admissions for this year
Re: Polish Student Visa by janda1: 10:15am On Apr 04, 2023
UntamedKing:

I'm not yet in Poland. I'm trying to apply like you. I'm trying to get my high school transcript.

You can reach me on whatsapp zero eight one 6 zero 3 five 2 three eight 7.

I will message you now
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mialosubedac: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2023
Hello peeps

Please who is applying or schooling in Opole.

Any info about the school will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by MechanicMike: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
onstelly:

I have replied check your mail

babe i hope u now lighskin after all my years of advise cheesy
Re: Polish Student Visa by zrocky: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
necz:
I disagree "POLISH PEOPLE ARE NOT FRIENDLY, 2YRS HERE GOING TO 3YRS NO SINGLE POLISH FRIEND BUT I HAVE FRIEND FROM UKRAINE, TURKEY, GERMANY ANYWHERE YOU CAN THINK OF, BUT NONE FROM POLAND "

I understand what you mean BUT saying they are not friendly is inaccurate. Poles are very shy set of people especially when you can't communicate in their language; This is the major reason why many of them shy away from communicating in English to we foreigners. They feel intimidated with English and they don't want to make a fool of themselves even when they know little English; Many of them want to learn but lazy about it, the same way we Nigerians feel lazy to learn Polish. So they need to be comfortable around you before they can really communicate or rapport with you even if they can communicate in English. I know this because I have them as friends (females by the way) zero male Polish friends grin

Every other thing you've said I AGREE 100%

no polish male friends. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.