Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (904698 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Didi233: 11:25am On Feb 09
Good day guys..
Please I’m about to start the whole process of polish study visa, I have a few questions

1)Please how much is the application fee for applying to polish public universities
2) how easy is it to get appointment at polish embassy for document legalization ?., please also assist me with the website
3) what are the general requirements I’ll need while applying to polish universities (I hope to pursue an undergraduate/bachelor’s program in medicine or pharmacy

Your contribution will be highly appreciated 🙏
Re: Polish Student Visa by Osahonwire: 9:56pm On Feb 09
freedomtours:

Yes for masters study and above, if you are financially capable.
what about undergraduate can’t I sponsor myself
Re: Polish Student Visa by Heledy(m): 10:45am On Feb 11
am still looking for apointment and my school is resuming 24th Feb, WSB.
Anyone that can help me on how to get the appointment, i will be highly delighted.

Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oyeleye101(m): 7:05am On Feb 12
Didi233:
Good day guys..
Please I’m about to start the whole process of polish study visa, I have a few questions

1)Please how much is the application fee for applying to polish public universities
2) how easy is it to get appointment at polish embassy for document legalization ?., please also assist me with the website
3) what are the general requirements I’ll need while applying to polish universities (I hope to pursue an undergraduate/bachelor’s program in medicine or pharmacy

Your contribution will be highly appreciated 🙏
2. You pay for appointment else you keep waiting
Re: Polish Student Visa by sobastical: 11:39am On Feb 12
EbonyCy:
Has anyone successfully applied for a BSC program pls?

Yes
Re: Polish Student Visa by sobastical: 11:39am On Feb 12
Oyeleye101:

Any link please?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kayj0101: 12:32pm On Feb 12
sobastical:

Yes

Are you the one?
Do enlighten us in details how the whole process went for you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Heledy(m): 12:56pm On Feb 12
Oyeleye101:

Is there anyone to contact about that..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by hunee: 1:15pm On Feb 13
ok.
Re: Polish Student Visa by skentelelady(f): 4:49pm On Feb 13
Please who knows about these schools in Poland? I am about to pay the admission fee but I want to find out if I am good to go with them

1. The Academy of Applied Science – Academy of Management and Administration in Opole (AAS-AMA in Opole)

2. University of Ecology and Management in Warsaw

I
Re: Polish Student Visa by JMG12: 4:54pm On Feb 13
You can go ahead to make the payment.
skentelelady:
Please who knows about these schools in Poland? I am about to pay the admission fee but I want to find out if I am good to go with them

1. The Academy of Applied Science – Academy of Management and Administration in Opole (AAS-AMA in Opole)

2. University of Ecology and Management in Warsaw

I
Re: Polish Student Visa by JMG12: 4:55pm On Feb 13
Yes, you will have to pay someone to get an appointment, please don't pay till they give you a date it is safer that way.
Oyeleye101:

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Rehtsereal: 12:19pm On Feb 15
Heledy:

Is there anyone to contact about that..

Thanks

That's the way it is now the agent i am using he is trusted, the last one he did for me was successful and my brother got the visa that was in december, though you can insist on paying after it is out, you can also meet him in his office in Abuja there, 081one 645 70ninethree Goodluck for anyone looking on your appointment.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by PrincessJr(f): 9:32pm On Feb 15
Re: Polish Student Visa by MetroSip(m): 7:15pm On Feb 18
Can anyone help to enlighten if it's possible for a bank statement of account (6months) to be in both naira (existing business transaction) and euro (domiciliary account showing complete funds needed for pof)
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shivillo: 9:43am On Feb 20
Please I want to apply to Poland for MSc , I have been on this thread since yesterday and I’m still trying to put the process together.
Please I need info on
1. Recommended schools for Nigerians to apply to ( course : data science / business analytics)

2. From what I have read so far, getting appointment can be long. Can I book for appointment while I search for admission and how do I go about it

3. Is getting a post graduate jobs after study easy for Africans esp if you don’t understand the language.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shivillo: 12:16pm On Feb 20
Hello, what courses do you think one can study in Poland to land a good job, I studied demography and social statistics, I’m thinking to study data science / business analytics / public health. What do you suggest please.

zrocky:

you need to understand that most people who where here like myself are now hustling their life out there, school and work is not easy. we don't know the situation of things at the embassy anymore. No body get paid to offer the information here.

so what you need to do is read from page one till the last page, You will understand everything that can help you till you get your visa. Getting admission to poland is very easy the only problem is visa appointment and getting your visa, those last two is prayers and fasting. If you need any help tag me I'll do my best.

If your in Poland and you don't have a job it summer I can help with some advice

If you got your visa and want to know what to expect, like job, school life etc. tag me

Note please don't send private messages to my email. This is a faceless forum, post it here so someone can benefit too.

God bless you all

Pic 1, where we play football Nigerians in Wroclaw

Pic 2, Gamestate wroclaw
Re: Polish Student Visa by zrocky: 12:25pm On Feb 20
Shivillo:

Hello, what courses do you think one can study in Poland to land a good job, I studied demography and social statistics, I’m thinking to study data science / business analytics / public health. What do you suggest please.

forget public health you won't use it here. Go with the other 2 or any good tech course

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Shivillo: 12:40pm On Feb 20
Okikiolamhi2005:
I got an admission already in poznan university of technology the only thing giving me headache is this appointment date I want to know how I can get it easily

How are you people getting admission na, I can’t seem to find any “apply form” and the ones I found they are asking for a lot of things I will attach below.

I’m completely lost x .

Re: Polish Student Visa by Shivillo: 1:11pm On Feb 20
Waposh:

Authetication of documents at MOE and MOFA can only be done at Abuja, legalization of the documents too it’s only done at the polish embassy in Abuja

Can someone go on your behalf, and do we just walk in or we have to book an appointment. What’s the process please ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shivillo: 1:12pm On Feb 20
Waposh:

Authetication of documents at MOE and MOFA can only be done at Abuja, legalization of the documents too it’s only done at the polish embassy in Abuja

Please what’s the cost too, an estimate ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shivillo: 1:25pm On Feb 20
freedomtours:

Might be useful

I saw on the site that application shouldn’t be earlier than 6 months, I’m targeting October, and I heard it’s hard to get a date, can I still apply now.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shivillo: 2:38pm On Feb 20
paulosab:

the best thing you can do is to contact them directly either via email or through phone call and ask them for any info you need for your admission and also following the info on their how to apply website https://rekrutacja.wsei.lublin.pl/en/admissions/how-to-apply/ ......doing this you will never make mistake, because the information they put on their website is always accurate and they follow through, you don't really need info from someone already in the country, it's something you can do yourself

I also applied for a program (BSc) at a university in Poland this year and I've been giving admission, I did it all by myself without any info or help from anyone

Do I need to translate my documents to apply or I can apply with my documents as it is. Some said something about a document from ministry of education, and another from ministry of foreign affairs , at what point will I need it
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shivillo: 2:58pm On Feb 20
heldworld:
The poland school where i gained admission did not request that i legalise my documents at the poland embassy before i was given the admission. My documents only passed through moe and mofa. Pls do i still need to legalise my documents at the poland embassy before i apply for poland study visa?

Please how much did you pay for moe and mofa, and were they a requirement for school admission ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by heldworld: 5:15am On Feb 21
Shivillo:

Please how much did you pay for moe and mofa, and were they a requirement for school admission ?
Can't even remember. @drLammy completed the moe and mofa work for me cos I'm far from Abuja. If you're close, dedicate 2days and go with your documents; budget around 20k if you'll be doing it yourself.
Budget x2.5 if you'll be asking someone to do it for you.

Were they a requirement for school admission?
Ask your school. Requirement for each school differs

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Shivillo: 5:32pm On Feb 22
heldworld:

Can't even remember. @drLammy completed the moe and mofa work for me cos I'm far from Abuja. If you're close, dedicate 2days and go with your documents; budget around 20k if you'll be doing it yourself.
Budget x2.5 if you'll be asking someone to do it for you.

Were they a requirement for school admission?
Ask your school. Requirement for each school differs

Thank you so much
Re: Polish Student Visa by smartamby(m): 12:05pm On Feb 26
kid7soccer:
when was the last time you visited Poland. I had a friend who when to Germany to do Uber (mind you it not everywhere in Germany that has Uber services operational) his monthly in and those of us here in Poland had almost no difference. Polish people even use their car to do UberEATS as a part-time job because of how lucrative it is.

I tried uploading a photo of my earnings and some pictures so you and other like you can see and stop arguing blindly. I don't know why it's not uploading. You will see a week I work just 3days and made 1500 pln.

With UberEATS In this Poland during winter I saw people make up to 18k now that's Summer people are making 10-12 k. I make 6-7 k working as a student.

And yes as I said, I model and act, but I don't always take the opportunities that come my way as a full time student because I have to travel and will not have access to my class during the event or shooting as it's against the job. The reason I took up working with the movies now is because of the long Easter holidays.

As I said, while you are busy form woke about what you don't know with your assumption based on you outdated experience, people are coming to this same Poland and are making it better than you can imagine. You are just like some Nigerians here that are earning 2.5-3k a month here and when the see the Uber guys they will be forming all porch meanwhile we could pay them their salaries and still have extra.

Some of my friends will tell you that they don't need white collar jobs because they earn even more than some people with white collar jobs here.

Instead of trying to prove you know too much ask questions. I rest my case

Pls sir do you act movies in Poland? Do you have Msc in Theatre and film arts or sort of, I need to link up with you
Re: Polish Student Visa by smartamby(m): 12:13pm On Feb 26
kid7soccer:
when was the last time you visited Poland. I had a friend who when to Germany to do Uber (mind you it not everywhere in Germany that has Uber services operational) his monthly in and those of us here in Poland had almost no difference. Polish people even use their car to do UberEATS as a part-time job because of how lucrative it is.

I tried uploading a photo of my earnings and some pictures so you and other like you can see and stop arguing blindly. I don't know why it's not uploading. You will see a week I work just 3days and made 1500 pln.

With UberEATS In this Poland during winter I saw people make up to 18k now that's Summer people are making 10-12 k. I make 6-7 k working as a student.

And yes as I said, I model and act, but I don't always take the opportunities that come my way as a full time student because I have to travel and will not have access to my class during the event or shooting as it's against the job. The reason I took up working with the movies now is because of the long Easter holidays.

As I said, while you are busy form woke about what you don't know with your assumption based on you outdated experience, people are coming to this same Poland and are making it better than you can imagine. You are just like some Nigerians here that are earning 2.5-3k a month here and when the see the Uber guys they will be forming all porch meanwhile we could pay them their salaries and still have extra.

Some of my friends will tell you that they don't need white collar jobs because they earn even more than some people with white collar jobs here.

Instead of trying to prove you know too much ask questions. I rest my case
Re: Polish Student Visa by kingsonJR(m): 12:27am On Feb 27
Hello house, I know everybody is busy but I would just love a kind heart to give answers to my questions please.
1. What school can I apply for that is cheap for a B.A Agric economics graduate?
2. What is the range you think might be enough for all the process?
3. Do I need to pay all school fees once or I can pay part and continue paying when I got the admission?
Thanks for taking time from your precious schedule to enlighten me.
Re: Polish Student Visa by JMG12: 4:24pm On Feb 27
1. You need to research that there are a lot of schools
2. Schools in Poland are cheap ranging from 2000 euros to 4000 euros
3. Depending on the school, you might be required to pay the complete tuition fee or part payment
kingsonJR:
Hello house, I know everybody is busy but I would just love a kind heart to give answers to my questions please.
1. What school can I apply for that is cheap for a B.A Agric economics graduate?
2. What is the range you think might be enough for all the process?
3. Do I need to pay all school fees once or I can pay part and continue paying when I got the admission?
Thanks for taking time from your precious schedule to enlighten me.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bullshit95: 1:24pm On Feb 29
I have been going through this thread, however, I have a few questions, how do I pay application fee? For legalization and authentication can it be done in proxy, is there someone who can assist with it

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.