Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (904667 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Lance008(m): 1:46pm On Mar 02
Is there job for student in Poland ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by heldworld: 5:16pm On Mar 02
Bullshit95:
I have been going through this thread, however, I have a few questions, how do I pay application fee? For legalization and authentication can it be done in proxy, is there someone who can assist with it

*You can use tranferwise.
*Yes, it can be done in proxy, just prepare to pay more
*someone that can assist with which one? Be specific

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by heldworld: 5:17pm On Mar 02
Lance008:
Yes. There are jobs for students in Poland

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by heldworld: 5:25pm On Mar 02
Follow who know Road. You have to pay else you keep waiting.
Looks less difficult than it is.
Now @ this phase, wish me goodluck.
Credits to @JMG12.

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Bukkyc: 5:33pm On Mar 03
1768VG:

Poland don't need statement of account is either you open credit card or you get your sponsor payslip

Please I need more explanation on it. For me to have credit card must I have a particular amount in my account and also if I have a sponsor should the person have a particular amount before they will approve the visa
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bukkyc: 5:36pm On Mar 03
Please I need more explanation on the visa processing especially about the statement of account. And if there is no need for statement of account for Poland student visa processing.
But for the credit card like how much much I have in my account or the person that wish to sponsor the academic program.
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by sobastical: 8:28pm On Mar 03
No more vredit card nut only bank statement

Bukkyc:
Please I need more explanation on the visa processing especially about the statement of account. And if there is no need for statement of account for Poland student visa processing.
But for the credit card like how much much I have in my account or the person that wish to sponsor the academic program.
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bukkyc: 9:19pm On Mar 03
sobastical:
No more vredit card nut only bank statement

Okay, thanks but please like how much must I have in my account before my visa will be approved. And for how long will the money be there for Poland visa application
Re: Polish Student Visa by sobastical: 6:45am On Mar 04
Bukkyc:

Okay, thanks but please like how much must I have in my account before my visa will be approved. And for how long will the money be there for Poland visa application

10m and above

2weeks for processing after submission
Re: Polish Student Visa by ChideraTech7: 2:43pm On Mar 04
Lance008:
Enough jobs here actually

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Lance008(m): 3:17pm On Mar 04
ChideraTech7:

Enough jobs here actually
Thanks
Please do Poland use study gap
I actually wrote my waec 2015
Re: Polish Student Visa by sobastical: 11:10pm On Mar 07
2 to 3 weeeks

8m upward

Bukkyc:

Re: Polish Student Visa by sobastical: 11:11pm On Mar 07
Lance008:

Thanks
Please do Poland use study gap
I actually wrote my waec 2015

No, European schools has no issues with all that

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Uniqueaccountant(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08
Re: Polish Student Visa by BiVick(f): 1:12pm On Mar 09
Bukkyc:

Re: Polish Student Visa by Lance008(m): 9:11am On Mar 11
I just got admission to school of business Warsaw how can I book for appointment
Re: Polish Student Visa by iamemmytony: 9:27am On Mar 11
Hello everyone,

My name is Emmanuel Anthony, and I'm also planning to study abroad. I noticed that many of us are embarking on this exciting journey, and I wanted to extend a helping hand. I am not a Visa Agent just a student who is interested in helping fellow students.

I am applying to study Nursing at the Medical University of Gdansk, Poland, and I understand the challenges that come with the application process, especially regarding university admission and visa applications, I have made enough researches and I think I can help. If anyone needs assistance, advice, or simply wants to share experiences, feel free to reach out to me on WhatsApp at 08140747908. I'm more than happy to offer support and guidance wherever I can.

Let's navigate this journey together and make our dreams of studying abroad a reality.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Lance008(m): 10:27am On Mar 11
Please how can I book a visa interview for Poland
Re: Polish Student Visa by freedomtours(m): 7:36pm On Mar 12
Lance008:
Please how can I book a visa interview for Poland

Do you have your admission letter handy
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lance008(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12
freedomtours:

Do you have your admission letter handy
Yes
Re: Polish Student Visa by iatethesun: 8:45am On Mar 13
Hi guys, is there anyone in or going this year to Warsaw University of Technology or Wroclaw University of technology here, please I need some info
Re: Polish Student Visa by iatethesun: 10:11am On Mar 13
Rehtsereal:

That's the way it is now the agent i am using he is trusted, the last one he did for me was successful and my brother got the visa that was in december, though you can insist on paying after it is out, you can also meet him in his office in Abuja there, 081one 645 70ninethree Goodluck for anyone looking on your appointment.

How much does he charge?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by iatethesun: 7:16am On Mar 18
Please can someone add me to an active Poland telegram or Whatsapp group?, this forum is not active at all and I have plenty questions abeg, just email me
Re: Polish Student Visa by neutraldesignx: 9:32am On Mar 19
Please how can I book appointment in 2024? Please I have admission already
Re: Polish Student Visa by Joesey09: 9:23am On Mar 20
Hello am Jonathan ... I am looking for affordable school in Poland that offer msc in cyberscurity or Artificial intelligence.... Can anyone recommend any....
Re: Polish Student Visa by Greatmayok: 12:03am On Mar 21
kingsonJR:
Hello house, I know everybody is busy but I would just love a kind heart to give answers to my questions please.
1. What school can I apply for that is cheap for a B.A Agric economics graduate?
2. What is the range you think might be enough for all the process?
3. Do I need to pay all school fees once or I can pay part and continue paying when I got the admission?
Thanks for taking time from your precious schedule to enlighten me.

Have you gotten list of schools you can apply to?

Try this school - Poznan University of Life Sciences (PULS)
Re: Polish Student Visa by neutraldesignx: 10:23am On Mar 21
freedomtours you sent me a DM but I can’t find the email chief , I’ll send an email to the one in your profile

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ani2000: 4:28pm On Mar 21
Hello pls how can I book an appointment date or get an appointment date for study polish visa
Re: Polish Student Visa by iatethesun: 5:38pm On Mar 21
I sent a mail, let’s connect I am also applying to go to Poland this year, I heard people get appointments through agents though
Ani2000:
Hello pls how can I book an appointment date or get an appointment date for study polish visa
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nonamexxx: 4:03pm On Mar 22
Good evening
Please I'm trying to apply for Poland visa but I don't think my sponsor's has enough money for POF. I need help on what to do. Does the Visa office accept fixed deposit? If they don't please what can I do? Help me
Re: Polish Student Visa by lowsugar: 11:04am On Mar 25
Please which schools in Poland can I apply for masters in education
Re: Polish Student Visa by abiodunniston: 9:21am On Mar 26
Please I am a new applicant, I want to start my process for polish visa, please I need steps to take from scratch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.