Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903976 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Kamos0987(m): 6:02pm On Mar 26
For your Educational Documents Authentication/Legalization at ministry of education and foreign affairs/Submission of documents(Legalization) at various Embassies in Abuja(Educational documents, Master Bsc, Waec, Neco, trade certificates, marriage, Police charcter, Bacherhood, Spinterhood, etc, Yellow/Covid card
we can help you process any kind of document for your travel purpose from anywhere in the world.
For more inquiries you can reach us on call/whatsapp +2347084653907. Office Address: Business center @ 2nd floor Podium, federal ministry of education, federal secretariat. phase 3. CBD. Abuja
Re: Polish Student Visa by Xchimaaa: 10:37pm On Mar 26
Hello everyone please is any here in wsb university in poland

I will really need to ask some important question. Thank you so much
Re: Polish Student Visa by Xchimaaa: 10:42pm On Mar 26
[quote author=airexx post=123935485]hello I emailed you. Can you respond asap please

I will be applying for October intake
Re: Polish Student Visa by Joelogu48: 8:41am On Mar 28
iatethesun:
I sent a mail, let’s connect I am also applying to go to Poland this year, I heard people get appointments through agents though
Contact @jmg12 he helped me get my appointment date, he’s tested and trusted.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mystery2020: 4:00pm On Mar 28
sobastical:
2 to 3 weeeks
8m upward
2 to 3 weeks or 2 to 3 months?
Re: Polish Student Visa by OscarJaden(m): 10:21pm On Mar 28
Good evening house,please I need clarification on LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY CERTIFICATIONS cus I intend to apply to a university in Poland comes April.
Among all the LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY CERTIFICATIONS including IELST cannot be ready before then.
Please I need someone to help me interpret this English in a simple term for me cus it among the requirements.
Can I present this too if I’m to get it?

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mystery2020: 10:33pm On Mar 28
OscarJaden:
Good evening house,please I need clarification on LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY CERTIFICATIONS cus I intend to apply to a university in Poland comes April.
Among all the LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY CERTIFICATIONS including IELST cannot be ready before then.
Please I need someone to help me interpret this English in a simple term for me cus it among the requirements.
Yes you can present it, but only if it is accepted by your university.
Re: Polish Student Visa by JMG12: 12:42pm On Apr 01
Get a MOI(medium of instruction) from your school
OscarJaden:
Re: Polish Student Visa by ChideraTech7: 3:25pm On Apr 01
Lance008:

Thanks
Please do Poland use study gap
I actually wrote my waec 2015
Don’t worry about all that just make sure your documents are Legit. With good POF and go for your appointment
Re: Polish Student Visa by Evicsholar(f): 8:11am On Apr 05
neutraldesignx:
Please how can I book appointment in 2024? Please I have admission already

Appointment booking is through the website. However, you might not get a date except you go through an agent
Re: Polish Student Visa by Evicsholar(f): 8:13am On Apr 05
ChideraTech7:

Don’t worry about all that just make sure your documents are Legit. With good POF and go for your appointment

With the high rate of denials on study visa, is a good POF a way to beat the study gap?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lance008(m): 4:39pm On Apr 05
Xchimaaa:
Hello everyone please is any here in wsb university in poland

I will really need to ask some important question. Thank you so much
I got admission into Warsaw school of business
Re: Polish Student Visa by ChideraTech7: 5:12pm On Apr 05
Evicsholar:

With the high rate of denials on study visa, is a good POF a way to beat the study gap?
There’s no hindrance as “study gap” just get your appointment date and a good POF
Re: Polish Student Visa by ChideraTech7: 5:14pm On Apr 05
Evicsholar:

Appointment booking is through the website. However, you might not get a date except you go through an agent
It’s not just any agent tho most of these agents don’t even have enough connections they just want your money. You have to be careful or go through with someone that have succeeded in getting one
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jack14(m): 5:48pm On Apr 05
ChideraTech7:

It’s not just any agent tho most of these agents don’t even have enough connections they just want your money. You have to be careful or go through with someone that have succeeded in getting one
True but it’s hard to find someone who has gone through all that successfully, and do you know how the date thing looks like?
Re: Polish Student Visa by ChideraTech7: 7:53pm On Apr 05
Jack14:

True but it’s hard to find someone who has gone through all that successfully, and do you know how the date thing looks like?
It will be sent to your email in this format. This one’s my cousin’s and it’s a recent one

Re: Polish Student Visa by Jack14(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05
ChideraTech7:

It will be sent to your email in this format. This one’s my cousin’s and it’s a recent one
Oh wow! Please I just sent a you mail, please check

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by honTim(m): 6:44pm On Apr 06
Hi everyone, please I need help. I have been trying to book appointment for visa application at the Polish Embassy without success. It's been frustrating to say the least. Can anyone here help?
Re: Polish Student Visa by JMG12: 8:58pm On Apr 06
Getting an appointment date is difficult except someone help you with it.
honTim:
Hi everyone, please I need help. I have been trying to book appointment for visa application at the Polish Embassy without success. It's been frustrating to say the least. Can anyone here help?
Re: Polish Student Visa by lapulgaatomica(m): 1:14pm On Apr 11
Hello everyone, please can a sibling who is abroad be my sponsor?
Re: Polish Student Visa by ChideraTech7: 11:19am On Apr 12
lapulgaatomica:
Hello everyone, please can a sibling who is abroad be my sponsor?
For sure
Re: Polish Student Visa by Krissy01(f): 9:59pm On Apr 12
Hey guys I have a question. Has anyone ever crossed the borders from Netherlands to Poland. If yes is there border checks? Do they usually ask for your ID's?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bdotnets: 6:49am On Apr 13
Krissy01:
Hey guys I have a question. Has anyone ever crossed the borders from Netherlands to Poland. If yes is there border checks? Do they usually ask for your ID's?
Yes, many people have crossed the border from the Netherlands to Poland. As both countries are part of the Schengen Area, there are no fixed border controls or checks. However, there are still some random checks and police presence at the border, especially during peak travel times or if there are specific security concerns.

In general, you are not required to show your ID when crossing the border by car or on foot, but it's always a good idea to carry a valid ID and travel documents with you, such as a passport or national ID card.

If you are stopped at a random check, the police or border guards may ask for your ID and travel documents to verify your identity and nationality. They may also ask a few questions about your travel plans and purpose of entry.

Keep in mind that while the Schengen Area allows for passport-free travel, there are still some exceptions and additional requirements for certain travelers, such as non-EU citizens or individuals with specific visa requirements. It's always a good idea to check the latest travel requirements and regulations before crossing borders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by lapulgaatomica(m): 5:07pm On Apr 13
Ok, thanks
ChideraTech7:

For sure
Re: Polish Student Visa by olatundeaihat: 9:13am On Apr 16
Please,what are the documents required for student visa
Re: Polish Student Visa by OscarJaden(m): 4:15pm On Apr 16
olatundeaihat:
Please,what are the documents required for student visa
degree or master?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Onyxunlimited(f): 7:51pm On Apr 19
Evicsholar:

Hi. What if one books before getting admission or applying to schools? Would the timeframe be sufficient enough to get an appointment?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Onyxunlimited(f): 7:56pm On Apr 19
Hello everyone. I just came across this thread and I've been going through it and I've not come across any part that is talking about the Medical Fitness Certificate that is needed to apply to universities.
I want to know if it's the normal type that we can get in government hospitals or this one is a different type issued by specific bodies or something.
Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Evicsholar(f): 3:11am On Apr 20
Onyxunlimited:

Hi. What if one books before getting admission or applying to schools? Would the timeframe be sufficient enough to get an appointment?

I don't think so. Dates for each month are given out on the last Monday of the previous month i.e. May dates will be allotted on the last Monday in April so you can't book a date more than 1 month ahead.

What you may do is to start looking out as soon as you get admission

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Evicsholar(f): 3:14am On Apr 20
Onyxunlimited:
Hello everyone. I just came across this thread and I've been going through it and I've not come across any part that is talking about the Medical Fitness Certificate that is needed to apply to universities.
I want to know if it's the normal type that we can get in government hospitals or this one is a different type issued by specific bodies or something.
Thanks.

You can get it in government hospitals but ensure you know what tests your school require. Some schools may ask to show the tests that were carried out for you to be declared fit while others may give you a certificate template for the doctor to fill and sign

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Onyxunlimited(f): 4:19pm On Apr 21
Evicsholar:

I don't think so. Dates for each month are given out on the last Monday of the previous month i.e. May dates will be allotted on the last Monday in April so you can't book a date more than 1 month ahead.

What you may do is to start looking out as soon as you get admission
Thank you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Okupevi1985: 7:32pm On Apr 22
Hi everyone, Is there any school that is still accepting application for September intake masters in data science or business analytics?

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.