Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD (41684 Views)

Open Letter From A Nigerian Lady To South Africans / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by eCollynzo: 8:50am On Apr 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:
These people no dey fear at all, I just pray they stop their nonsense before we start our own.

Thank God shoprite is not far from my house angry

Grapes and smoozy on my mind angry
Thief!
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by 1stola: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2015
South Africans are bastąrd miserable people.
Lazy fucktárds.
They can't work but want to eat.
That is why all they do is prostitution and armed robbery
and drugs.
WHO research has shown that out of every 10 pregnant
South African women, at least 4 is HIV positive.
May they perish in their disease.
Mandela slept in prison for nothing.
These animals don't deserve freedom.
They are the real reason the whites call blacks "monkeys"
Even their stupíd president is in support of it and i don't
blame him when our own president just sits idle without
taking any measure to resolve or repatriate our citizens.
At this juncture, we should also be preparing to destroy
everything south Africans own in Nigeria too e.g Shoprite,
Mr Price, GoTv, DSTV, MTN, STANBIC BANK E.T.C
When the time is right, i will personally revenge.
100 modafúcking lives of South Africans to every 1
Nigerian life lost.
Imagine what they did to a three years old boy after killing
his parent...
https://www.nairaland.com/2263951/join-now-fight-
justice-freedom
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by SFSNIPER(m): 8:52am On Apr 23, 2015
chuna1985:

which will bring more payback from both sides until everyone loses everything
There's an equal and opposite reaction to every action. - Isaac Newton
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by benuejosh: 8:52am On Apr 23, 2015
shikaan:
iondo joshua!!!!!!! na yu be this?
ahhhhhhh! Who be this?. alpha or steven?
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Dcaliphate(m): 8:53am On Apr 23, 2015
are Nigerians now the new end time Jews?
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 23, 2015
lawdiami:
Why is south African so heartless, don't they have their brother too in foreign land, AU r u there, why silent. #wipingformybrothersdyingincoldblood#
it is weeping and not wiping
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by netmillionaires(m): 8:55am On Apr 23, 2015
I laughed when nigerians start giving ultimatum. 48 hours never reach? Why do we like to disgrace ourselves. We will just go about issuing ultimatum anyhow. and when nothing is done after the said deadline, the whole world will start seeing us as toothless bulldog. It will even give them more courage to challenge us d more knowing that we will only make noise but do nothing.
It is better we keep quiet and do nothing than give ultimatum and do nothing. If we want to fight back then I think we better start now.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by tonychristopher: 8:55am On Apr 23, 2015

Zuma complains about lazy South Africans

"I got there and people were working very slowly, they were not in a rush, and I asked the comrade who was taking me, 'What's happening?'

"He said people don't work fast, people say they are free. The white man has left, they are now free."

Zuma warned that freedom is "not something that is in the air".

President Jacob Zuma says.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Politics/Zuma-complains-about-lazy-South-Africans-20150325
[b][/b]
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by 1stola: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2015
Hersexynez:
ok
In a topic like this, only "ok" is all u have got to say? Smh
Must u comment?
Ode
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 23, 2015
politricks:
You think being tough is by giving yourself a tough name like 'sniper'. If it were like that, i would have named myself 'terminator'. Tell me how you would have done 'some serious payback'.
as much as I agree with you, the brother is right, anyone can be strong if given the right motivation.
I believe the foreigners over there can team up and make a pack. It's hard time they start fighting those animals enough is enough!
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by permanentgrace(m): 8:59am On Apr 23, 2015
This forum has been a great source of blessing to many and i take authority to align myself with the trend. I'm currently in need of a place to do my IT in any South-South states (preferably Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Delta) and even Lagos and Abuja wont be any problem. Pls use your good office to help a brother here. That's why God positions you there. Any feel of human endeavour will be appreciated. PM me for my info pls. God bless you.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Burlah4u2c(m): 8:59am On Apr 23, 2015
emmyw:
why trying to create war instead of peace?
The topic sounded like there's a fresh attack on Nigerians leading to death... Vanguard is just too silly for stirring this up...what are they up to?
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Misogynist2014(m): 8:59am On Apr 23, 2015
All that is needed in Nigeria is a tiny spark and those pot heads would be cooked raw.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by smsdigito: 9:00am On Apr 23, 2015
When you Survive an Animal, it will one day return back to the jungle , but if you survive a man, he will one day turn round and kill you. Nigerians beware of SA. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 23, 2015
SFSNIPER:

Its newtons law of motion. its not a law for payback.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Rilwayne001: 9:04am On Apr 23, 2015
eCollynzo:

I am Thief!

okay
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by RotrEmmanuel: 9:06am On Apr 23, 2015
SFSNIPER:

Sir, I owe you NO explanation. I don't want you to even believe me to payback. I know what I can do. But if you doubt, give me your address and I will pay you a dangerous visit, Mr Terminator.
stop feeling like super hero here. U dont expect those guys at SA to fight back since its not their home.
let me ask u, Do u think the best south African fighter can win a fight here in Nigeria when engaged by 100s of weakest Nigerian mobs U sounding street like and uneducated.
WARS are not won by gra-gra but strategic planning.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 23, 2015
Some idiots here wish to start attacking South Africans in Nigeria. Please, do and see if you don't languish in jail. Silly cretins! You think hitting innocent South Africans here would make the beasts in South Africa stop attacking our people?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Hawlahscho(m): 9:08am On Apr 23, 2015
SFSNIPER:

Die there.

Oh! no! bro pls visit him! show yourself to him pls..............
Let him know!!!

cheesy
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Hawlahscho(m): 9:10am On Apr 23, 2015
ziqqz:

Will you ladies plzzzzz sharrap?!

Laf ayaf keey me grin

LADIES YOU SAID LOLS
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by trytillmake(m): 9:11am On Apr 23, 2015
politricks:
Oooh am getting scared already. I wonder why Boko haram still exist when we have people like you. My address is SAMBISA FOREST.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by DExplorer1: 9:12am On Apr 23, 2015
wiseone28:
loool... terminator vs sniper
Hahahahahaha! Those guys got my ribs cracking this morning!
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by RotrEmmanuel: 9:13am On Apr 23, 2015
SFSNIPER:

U are ignorant of this law u just quoted. Issac newton is not a humanitarian activist but a physicist and he was actually referring to mater not human behaviour.
Your comments on this issue shows u are barely educated or inexperience. Try and learn from others opinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Rapmoney(m): 9:13am On Apr 23, 2015
SFSNIPER:

Die there.
Lazy man! grin
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by guttentag(m): 9:15am On Apr 23, 2015
those Africans they are killing especially 9jarians, do they not have loved once in their country?
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Sunymoore(m): 9:15am On Apr 23, 2015
hifaif:
Some idiots here wish to start attacking South Africans in Nigeria. Please, do and see if you don't languish in jail. Silly cretins! You think hitting innocent South Africans here would make the beasts in South Africa stop attacking our people?
Cretinous Fucktarddd.. We can kill them all and no fvck is going to happen.. But we are civilized and not cannibals like your God forsaken people. Neantherdal of the nth order.. And after we finished with you here, we'll go to to your shithole_ and kill all the people there just like the whites did.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Toks2008(m): 9:16am On Apr 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:
These people no dey fear at all, I just pray they stop their nonsense before we start our own.

Thank God shoprite is not far from my house angry

Grapes and smoozy on my mind angry

lol! thief
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Badgers14: 9:19am On Apr 23, 2015
Where we these xenophobic peeps during apartheid
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 23, 2015
As though some Yorubas as are not fanning the same hatred embers and advocating same in Lagos?
Xenophobia is the tool of the lazy no gooders,who see the success of others as the source of their failures
The South African mindset should be a lesson to Nigeria
If it happened there,it can happen in Yorubaland,that mindset is ready exists amongst some Yorubas going by their utterances
It has already happened and is still happening in Northern Nigeria
No need condemning SA and clapping when your kind advocate same
It is duplicitous to do so

1 Like

Sunymoore:

Cretinous Fucktarddd.. We can kill them all and no fvck is going to happen.. But we are civilized and not cannibals like your God forsaken people. Neantherdal of the nth order.. And after we finished with you here, we'll go to to your shithole_ and kill all the people there just like the whites did.

FYI, I am a Nigerian.
Abeg let dem come back home,no be by force to live in foreign land,come back home u ar not welcom dere,I hate stubbornness I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth / Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine / Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.