Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD (41686 Views)

Open Letter From A Nigerian Lady To South Africans / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Soreza(m): 9:20am On Apr 23, 2015
Nigerians that don't feel comfortable should go home, I haven't seen any south African person in Nigeria before hustling instead they work the director's job of big companies,STOP THE BLAME,OUR GOVERNMENT IS TO BE BLAMED
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by ttmacoy: 9:20am On Apr 23, 2015
The funny thing is the police and authorities are watching and doing nothing, but if Nigerians fight back they would probably get arrested for attacking back. Shame.

Here in the UK I see many white south Africans have left the cou try working here and many in Australia as well leaving the country to the blacks who seem to be bent on destroying

eleko1:
What Nonsense ?They shud fight back those useless animals.Moja. Mosa ni a mu Akinkanju.Akinkanju t'o moja ti o mosa yio b'ogun lo.God help SA,there business isn't in Kano/ND area.Bastards sad

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by 989900: 9:22am On Apr 23, 2015
I blame the South African government.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by SFSNIPER(m): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
U are ignorant of this law u just quoted. Issac newton is not a humanitarian activist but a physicist and he was actually referring to mater not human behaviour.
Your comments on this issue shows u are barely educated or inexperience. Try and learn from others opinion
Well, I borrowed it and applied it to human behavior. Now suck a fat man's dick.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Sunymoore(m): 9:23am On Apr 23, 2015
hifaif:

FYI, I am a Nigerian.
That doesn't change my post stand!
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 23, 2015
tonychristopher:
“Jobs that are shunned by South Africans, such as mining, farming and jobs in the hospitality industry are being given to foreign nationals, who are prepared to work hard. South Africans do not want to get their hands dirty and rely on the government to provide them with free houses and free schooling.”

Kimberley - The Deputy Minister of Co-operative Governance and Traditional Affairs (Cogta), Obed Bapela

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/northern-cape/south-africans-a-lazy-bunch-1.1847452#.VTii0-Ztcco

SO THAT IS THE TRUTH, IT IS ONLY LAZY PEOPLE THAT ARE XENOPHOBIC, EVEN HERE IN NIGERIA, THEY WILL SHOUT WE (G)HOSTED YOU, WE ARE SOPHISTICATED ..BUT DEEP DOWN THEY ARE LAZY,ENVIOUS AND CANT COMPETE..THIS IS A LAZY MAN ESCAPE ROUTE, XENOPHOBIA

Hate me lor hit me, I have spoken and spoken the truth

You can say that again
I bet you some South Africans are boasting of how accommodating and such great hosts they are
And the number of skyscrapers they have and justifying why fellow black foreigners must be killed
Jealousy is a disease
Let this be a case study of what can happen in Yorubaland if the hate rhetoric is not checked,It is already happening up north
Many South Africans are sitting around rejoicing at the killings just like many Nigerians rejoice at the killing of innocent Igbos and Christians and justify it.
Let us stop pretending these killings and the mindset that led to them are alien to us in Nigeria
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 23, 2015
Sunymoore:

That doesn't change my post stand!

Neither does it change mine. Not all South Africans support the attacks. Some have been in the fight against it, even more than you who sit there threatening. So why should anyone even think of attacking the innocent ones here or destroying their properties? Would you attack every Muslim because of the atrocities of Boko Haram?
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by sonnel: 9:33am On Apr 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:
These people no dey fear at all, I just pray they stop their nonsense before we start our own.

Thank God shoprite is not far from my house angry

Grapes and smoozy on my mind angry
ok na go shoprite,if nija police no 4get 36rounds 4 ur body hehn I go no wetin cause am.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by RotrEmmanuel: 9:33am On Apr 23, 2015
SFSNIPER:

Well, I borrowed it and applied it to human behavior. Now suck a fat man's dick.
Please try and borrow some SENSE & apply it too, u sounding like on village pig on this tread.
Anyone who read your comments will begin to imagine if your ASHAWO mom breastfeeds u well or if you ever had a nursery education, its unfortunate u are born trowey grin
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by 989900: 9:34am On Apr 23, 2015
Soreza:
Nigerians that don't feel comfortable should go home, I haven't seen any south African person in Nigeria before hustling instead they work the director's job of big companies,STOP THE BLAME,OUR GOVERNMENT IS TO BE BLAMED

Going home in such a manner is never an easy decision to make.
Have you ever 'lived' in a foreign country? Not visit, I mean have a life, raise kids.

While you can't take the blame off Nigeria's ill-governance, there was a time South Africans used to hustle in Nigeria too.

A group of friends and I, have personally saved 2 South African students (probably on scholarship provided by the Nigerian government) accused of burglary from mob attack in Oworonshoki, in 1991.

And, yes there are myriads of South Africans living/hustling in foreign countries too, and not all of them are of the best behaviour . . . I have both male and female South African friends . . . nothing against them, just the true picture of things.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by mikeapollo: 9:38am On Apr 23, 2015
The Xenophobic attacks against Africans in South Africa is very unfortunate. It is very sad that South Africans can attack citizens of Mozambique. Mozambique is one of the countries that accommodated ANC freedom fighters during apartheid and even gave passports to South Africans and shielded them from the white oppressors. Too sad

But apart from the xenophobic attacks, we Nigerians have become an unwelcomed bunch of people in almost every country around the world
No country will give Nigerians due respect because of the way we pollute other countries with our vices, attitude and behavior!
We are now a huge nuisance in many countries because how some of us indulge in despicable activities like 419, drug, robbery, cyber crime etc. Nigerians are even known for drug pushing in Indian cities!

Our population can only make other people to deal with us purely on business terms and for profit-making. But that is different from earning peoples' respect for good conduct, proper attitude and values! That is what we Nigerians fail to understand. We think that if companies from country ''A'' have investments in Nigeria, then their citizens must love and condone the disgusting attitude and behavior of Nigerians living in their country. It does not work like.
Let us ask ourselves a few questions: why are the citizens of countries with smaller population e.g. Kenya, Ghana, Mozambique etc better respected, loved and welcomed in other countries than Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by imitor4us(m): 9:38am On Apr 23, 2015
Caseless:
God, I pray you send southafrica back to their darkest moment in history. Pls, send ebola there if possible.
Make presence of suicide bomber pronounced in that land. My good God, since southafricans have forgotten what they went through in the hands of the white and the kind of big brother Nigeria was to them and have now decided to kill Nigerians just for their nationality, I pray you give southafrica the likes of ISIL, ALSHABAB, BOKO HARAM, TALIBAN, AL-QAEDA, FARC REBEL, the lord resistance army(kony) etc, in a way that's peculiar to their environment.
Useless-ugly bastards!

that prayer can't be answered cos God is not human.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 23, 2015
it is time for Nigerians to leave SA, and we should completely black list South Africa.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Sunymoore(m): 9:41am On Apr 23, 2015
hifaif:

Neither does it change mine. Not all South Africans support the attacks. Some have been in the fight against it, even more than you who sit there threatening. So why should anyone even think of attacking the innocent ones here or destroying their properties? Would you attack every Muslim because of the atrocities of Boko Haram?
Granted, Not all of them are in support of this barbaric act. But still, our people are being killed everyday, it will reach to a point where we'll not be able to take it.. I'm not in support of killing of SA's here. let's try to promote peace and tackle the issue diplomatically.. God bless
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by gud4dbest(m): 9:44am On Apr 23, 2015
Dis is a clear warning to our leaders.Lets stop dis looting and develop our country while limiting d rate of foreign investor...it a clear fact,there's no place like home.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 23, 2015
I HATE SA WITH EVERYTHING IN ME!! I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT USELESS COUNTRY.. AND THEY ARE NOT WELCOMED IN MY OWN COUNTRY!!
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by SFSNIPER(m): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Please try and borrow some SENSE & apply it too, u sounding like on village pig on this tread.
Anyone who read your comments will begin to imagine if your ASHAWO mom breastfeeds u well or if you ever had a nursery education, its unfortunate u are born trowey grin
You sound really pained!!! Is that your best? Please try something harder. Even if I was born by a mad woman, I'd still be proud of her as my mum. NO APOLOGIES ON THAT. Now, for the second time, suck a fat man's dick.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 23, 2015
5 days ago
Tshikororo Linde
Yes this doesn't mean they must come here in this late number's. If we can chase them back we can free almost 2million jobs for locals. Wait for xenophobia part 3 coz this is part 2

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/04/people-speak-xenophobia-africa-150416095935352.html

Doesn't the above statement sound like what you have heard people post about Igbos in Lagos?
The xenophobic mindset is ripe and abundant in Nigeria
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by fr3do(m): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2015
fpeter:

wiping or weeping? their brother or brothers?

Silly girl, Nigerians are being attacked and you are concerned about someone's English.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 23, 2015
Sunymoore:

Granted, Not all of them are in support of this barbaric act. But still, our people are being killed everyday, it will reach to a point where we'll not be able to take it.. I'm not in support of killing of SA's here. let's try to promote peace and tackle the issue diplomatically.. God bless

Yes, that is the spirit. We are for PEACE. God bless. I just hope their government act responsibly and not shield these beasts. It is beginning to look like some of their police officers are shielding these criminals.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by fpeter(f): 9:50am On Apr 23, 2015
fr3do:

Silly girl, Nigerians are being attacked and you are concerned about someone's English.

silly boy, why are you concerned about my post?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 23, 2015
4 days ago
Phoenix
The Boer got kicked out of South Africa and are no longer stealing it's wealth. Why don't the foreigners STAY HOME instead of coming to South Africa?

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/04/people-speak-xenophobia-africa-150416095935352.html

Haven't you read people say this about Lagos?
Remember oba akiolu ,the Yoruba producer and dr ariyo
Same mindset in action
Justifying why these foreigners must be killed
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by politricks: 9:58am On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
as much as I agree with you, the brother is right, anyone can be strong if given the right motivation.
I believe the foreigners over there can team up and make a pack. It's hard time they start fighting those animals enough is enough!

I wanted to reply you but when I saw your a*s , all the things in my head vanished.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by RotrEmmanuel: 10:04am On Apr 23, 2015
SFSNIPER:
Our boys down there are too relaxed. If only I were to be in SA, GOD knows I'd have done some serious payback.

I've discovered that some slow and shallow thinkers are not thinking smart at all and as such looking at my post as an impossibility. When I talked about a payback, I didn't mean going out to confront a mob. I meant laying ambush for the unlucky South African to walk in and be KILLED. Don't they know anyone whom they will attack? NOBODY HAS A MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE. Just weak minds too dumb to strategize and too afraid to act. Well I have a full idea of what I mean so feel free to judge with your weak mind. And like I said, I wish I were in SA.

This is one of them low-lifers:

You sound really pained!!! Is that your best? Please try something harder. Even if I was born by a mad woman, I'd still be proud of her as my mum. NO APOLOGIES ON THAT. Now, for the second time, suck a fat man's dick.
. Nawao! U are just naturally proud, even if they kill, do u expect them to go to the media for d advert?? shm for u

Its obvious u know nothing about international politics
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Drajanaku(m): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2015
season 1
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by chysam: 10:07am On Apr 23, 2015
khassy:
I dn d eye shoprite already angry>:+

Ilorin branch take note
we are coming

Guy thief dey your blood before. You are just waiting for an opportunity to strike and display your. natural talent.No forget say naija police different from S.A police. You know woraimin don't you?

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 23, 2015
wiseone28:
loool... terminator vs sniper

The movie go bad gan as e be say na naija land hollywood no go fit make the movie..
Nollywood, are you there? can you see this title? make a good movie with it and ensure you don't ruin the title.

lol
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by oooopss(m): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2015
politricks:
Hahahahaha are you not coming again.....Online Sniper.

He's that sniper used to kill ants and cockroaches
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by sidecheek(f): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2015
Thieves¥ theives planning to rob/loot thieves ¥ all of una na the same¥ taking what's not yours?
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by boxypane(m): 10:21am On Apr 23, 2015
The best way to teach a bad person a lesson of change, is venting on he/she exactly wat they do on others. SA's should start packing there bags out dis Country.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by invisibleolly: 10:31am On Apr 23, 2015
wiseone28:
loool... terminator vs sniper
lol. Mr t and s don kill me with laugh heh. Let them proof their worth and power by starting with shoprite and mtn since dey r both in naija not sa. Mugs on nl t damn funny
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by kendraloops(f): 10:33am On Apr 23, 2015
onyi4edu:
SA God is watching you people oh.
I am yet to understand what these attacks are for, if u don't want us, tell us officially to leave not killing our brothers and sisters over there.
Wait oh! Did I read no death was recorded? What of the ones we read and saw online?

No Nigerian death, that's what the Op meant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth / Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine / Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.