Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,861 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? (3803 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Ariani: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Teempakguy:

Bad belle, tongue

bad belle 4 wetin nah?
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ariani:

bad belle 4 wetin nah?
Of cos

Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Ariani: 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
Teempakguy:

Of cos

guy stp lukin 4 cheap fame in nland jst fu*k off and dnt quote me again
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Dabss(m): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Teempakguy:

Books come first bro. You can't expect me to stare at a mirror for more than three minutes, whereas, I often study for hours on end.
Unlike most people think, I do have a life and I monitor it very well.
BTW, are you good in physics?
nope. Not my field. I haven't done any physics for more yrs. wink
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Teempakguy:
I've developed this habit of staring and making faces at my reflection in the mirror. Any time i see a mirror, i must look at it. To the extent that, i've charted every territory on said face and i know every little thing about it. A friend told me most handsome guys do this. Is he right or am i just the modern narcissus?

well your friend lied because obviously because that is not your case according to your profile pix. question should be why do most guys look at the mirror. but i was brought up by men, that men don't succumb to vanity/narcissism that's for the female specie unless you are Metrosexual.

Also i don't look at the mirror because if i do, it's another therapy of self assessment ( not physical) stuff like "what are you doing with your life, what are your goals"
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 26, 2015
rokiatu:
Gay handsome guys maybe. tongue
but baby u lyk romance section sha!saw dat ass, luks 9ce! Btw a compliment sha.maybe nxt tym u cld try picturing d chest properly tongue,or are u lacking there?
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 26, 2015
rokiatu:
Gay handsome guys maybe. tongue

like Damon cuz i know dude is so vain about his looks.
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 26, 2015
pcguru1:

well your friend lied because obviously because that is not your case according to your profile pix. question should be why do most guys look at the mirror. but i was brought up by men, that men don't succumb to vanity/narcissism that's for the female specie unless you are Metrosexual.

Also i don't look at the mirror because if i do, it's another therapy of self assessment ( not physical) stuff like "what are you doing with your life, what are your goals"
okay, thanks for the honest contribution. It's well appreciated.
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
YourMain:

Its Actually 5. Your brain makes you look 5 times more attractive than you actually are. smiley :*

It's 5 actually. Sounds like something Fogs would know.
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by ipleddge: 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
I do check mirrow,Nothing big or bad there
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by MrDojo(m): 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
cyprianlah:
Dey der d flatter urself
Wit head like cashew seed

Ma nigga u ave killed him.....!!!! cheesy
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
xcapizt:

It's 5 actually. Sounds like something Fogs would know.

He told me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Running Out Of Gist With Your Partner? / So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... / This Is What Happens When You Keep Calling Your Husband A Baby (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.