Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? (3794 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 23, 2015
Rapzino:
mtchewww, to smooch you dey nauseate me wink

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Rapzino: 9:45am On Apr 23, 2015
evegran:

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
na lie you no go kiss me lipsrsealed
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Rilwayne001: 9:48am On Apr 23, 2015
tintingz:
You no ugly but that you haven't check the mirror over a year? that like can slap Aunty Alinson Madueke. grin

When I said I have'nt seen a mirror for over 1 year now, I don't mean small small mirrors, I mean big mirrors grin grin grin

We call this^^ hermeneutical gymnastics grin

I learnt it in the religion section.

"hearing the voice and do not see who is talking is the same thing as I do not hear. - Malvisguy. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by tintingz(m): 10:00am On Apr 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

When I said I have'nt seen a mirror for over 1 year now, I don't mean small small mirrors, I mean big mirrors grin grin grin

We call this^^ hermeneutical gymnastics grin

I learnt it in the religion section.

"hearing the voice and do not see who is talking is the same thing as I do not hear. - Malvisguy. grin grin
Lol... I think that's what the op is talking about "small small mirrors".

Lol @ quote.

1 Like

Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by dinosmiles(m): 10:05am On Apr 23, 2015
be handsome n u r poor...ma dear u v got no life..
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 23, 2015
Rapzino:
na lie you no go kiss me lipsrsealed

Are you okay at all? By okay I mean "mentally stable"? Please see a doctor asap.
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Rapzino: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2015
evegran:

Are you okay at all? By okay I mean "mentally stable"? Please see a doctor asap.
SMH at you, KingTom i get patient for you!
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 23, 2015
Rapzino:
SMH at you, KingTom i get patient for you!

I will not reply you again, I rather be starring at my beautiful nails than communicating with an annoying wanna be comedian. Mtchew!
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Rapzino: 10:52am On Apr 23, 2015
evegran:

I will not reply you again, I rather be starring at my beautiful nails than communicating with an annoying wanna be comedian. Mtchew!
mtcheeewww winch, bera go play with your Love Machine, i ain't got time for your drama.
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by iPrevail(m): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2015
evegran:

Because it's obviously filled with girlie boys appreciating a common hobby of theirs. What's gayer?
What a ridiculous assertion! undecided ...Narcissus was gay?
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2015
iPrevail:

What a ridiculous assertion! undecided ...Narcissus was gay?

Google away dear smiley
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 23, 2015
I stopped using mirrors in 1998 (with the exception of driving mirrors). Sadly mirrors make you look 10 times more attractive than you actually are. In reality you look less flattering than you think. Divide whatever you see on the mirror by 10 on the good looks scale for a more accurate evaluation.
Emancipate yourself from the delusion of grandeur, rid your soul of vanity for Jesus is coming soon.
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by amdo007(m): 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
Looking at a mirror is a once in a day ritual for me, to brush my hair. Maybe because am not handsome I see no reason in staring at the mirror for extended time, or maybe because I expect to woo a girl and not the other way round grin

1 Like

Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
xcapizt:
I stopped using mirrors in 1998 (with the exception of driving mirrors). Sadly mirrors make you look 10 times more attractive than you actually are. In reality you look less flattering than you think. Divide whatever you see on the mirror by 10 on the good looks scale for a more accurate evaluation.
Emancipate yourself from the delusion of grandeur, rid your soul of vanity for Jesus is coming soon.

Its Actually 5. Your brain makes you look 5 times more attractive than you actually are. smiley :*

1 Like

Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by hunkzlatan(m): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lol...useless thread...see op sef wey be like virgin...all the guys agreeing with this thread are all average looking dudes...if u are good looking, people are the ones to tell u not mirrors...which means you are trying too hard...y'all are all seeking validation...money first homies...money first...get it?
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
evegran:

Google away dear smiley
narcissus wasn't gay dear. He had a gf in fact. I'm an expert in greek mythology.

Regarding your comment about this thread being gay. I find it very offensive and full of double standards. This thread is in fact filled with lots of mature, manly men who appreciate their manly gifts. It's a well known fact that impressive specimens spend extra time to maintain their status.
I'm trying to use as much tact here as possible. You don't have to actually comment. It was supposed to be a strictly men only thread. I request an apology. If you are really as mature as you claim to be, that shouldn't be much of a problem.
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
Gay handsome guys maybe. tongue
rokiatu . . . Hian!
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
cyprianlah:
Dey der d flatter urself
Wit head like cashew seed
guy, why you dey do like dis na . . . Wetin i do you? Person no fit ask innocent question again?
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by cyprianlah(m): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
guy, why you dey do like dis na . . . Wetin i do you? Person no fit ask innocent question again?

Nor vexgrin
I just d pull ur legs, finest boi
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
narcissus wasn't gay dear. He had a gf in fact. I'm an expert in greek mythology.

Regarding your comment about this thread being gay. I find it very offensive and full of double standards. This thread is in fact filled with lots of mature, manly men who appreciate their manly gifts. It's a well known fact that impressive specimens spend extra time to maintain their status.
I'm trying to use as much tact here as possible. You don't have to actually comment. It was supposed to be a strictly men only thread. I request an apology. If you are really as mature as you claim to be, that shouldn't be much of a problem.

Aww how touching! I'm really touched. smiley
However you'd probably see gray hairs on ya head before I apologise smiley la la la!
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by sconp: 7:15am On Apr 24, 2015
Look for a way to stop such, soon it might become a self obsession which you won't be able to do without
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
evegran:

Aww how touching! I'm really touched. smiley
However you'd probably see gray hairs on ya head before I apologise smiley la la la!
is tha so?

Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
hunkzlatan:
Lol...useless thread...see op sef wey be like virgin...all the guys agreeing with this thread are all average looking dudes...if u are good looking, people are the ones to tell u not mirrors...which means you are trying too hard...y'all are all seeking validation...money first homies...money first...get it?
Who is this one? You think people don't tell us how handsome we are? Abeg free me joor. If you're really handsome, you'll know that people's opinion doesn't matter. What matters is what you think of yourself.

Also, I be virgin. . . . undecided
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by kalufelix(m): 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Yes they go even put comb 4 pocket

But on anoda note a guys handsomeness is as irrelevant as shit to me cos i don't believe any guy is ugly
The only ugliness a guy can suffer from is having a stunted growth or general poor body build
Facial looks?
RUBBISH
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by habeebcole: 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
i do stare at the mirror for long nt bkos of me being handsome its bkos of much pimples and spots on ma face cry
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by hunkzlatan(m): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Teempakguy:

Who is this one? You think people don't tell us how handsome we are? Abeg free me joor. If you're really handsome, you'll know that people's opinion doesn't matter. What matters is what you think of yourself.

Also, I be virgin. . . . undecided
Ummmm...u actually believe you are handsome?lolzzzzzz...deluded...
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Dabss(m): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Teempakguy:
I've developed this habit of staring and making faces at my reflection in the mirror. Any time i see a mirror, i must look at it. To the extent that, i've charted every territory on said face and i know every little thing about it. A friend told me most handsome guys do this. Is he right or am i just the modern narcissus?
I hope you created time between your mirror starring sessions to read for your jamb?t
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Dabss(m): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Teempakguy:
I've developed this habit of staring and making faces at my reflection in the mirror. Any time i see a mirror, i must look at it. To the extent that, i've charted every territory on said face and i know every little thing about it. A friend told me most handsome guys do this. Is he right or am i just the modern narcissus?
I hope you created time between your mirror starring sessions to read for your jamb?
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Ariani: 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
cyprianlah:
Dey der d flatter urself
Wit head like cashew seed

my namesake no mind d op im tink say he handsome
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
hunkzlatan:

Ummmm...u actually believe you are handsome?lolzzzzzz...deluded...
undecided
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dabss:
I hope you created time between your mirror starring sessions to read for your jamb?
Books come first bro. You can't expect me to stare at a mirror for more than three minutes, whereas, I often study for hours on end.
Unlike most people think, I do have a life and I monitor it very well.
BTW, are you good in physics?
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ariani:

my namesake no mind d op im tink say he handsome
Bad belle, tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fight Dirty Because Of One Man(video) / Ladies!! If Your Man Does These Things, Just Please Marry Himladies!! / Photos Of Nigerian Woman Freely Flaunting Her Stretch Marks Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.