Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Only 8 Nigerians Want To Return Home From South Africa – Nigeria’s Consul - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only 8 Nigerians Want To Return Home From South Africa – Nigeria’s Consul (415 Views)

Only 8 Agencies Allowed To Operate At Nigerian Ports - NPA / 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) / PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only 8 Nigerians Want To Return Home From South Africa – Nigeria’s Consul by Solo84(m): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2015
Due to the xenophobic attacks, 8 Nigerians living in South Africa, have reportedly signified their intention to head back home.

Nigeria’s Consul General in South Africa, Amb. Uche Ajulu-Okeke, disclosed on Wednesday, that the Nigerian mission was already working with them to facilitate their journey back home.

“I am working with eight Nigerians who have indicated interest to go home. They are presently at the deportation holding facility at Limbola, South Africa.”

“The meeting was successful. Victims of the attacks came with wounds, including machete and gunshot wounds. They narrated how they were attacked and brought pictures.

5 We took note of all that. ‘The mission asked all the provincial chairmen of the union to collate all information reported.”
Re: Only 8 Nigerians Want To Return Home From South Africa – Nigeria’s Consul by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 23, 2015
who can blame them!
Re: Only 8 Nigerians Want To Return Home From South Africa – Nigeria’s Consul by Jennifer4christ: 9:29am On Apr 23, 2015
Good day Nairalanders...

My name is Jennifer and I reside in Owerri, Imo state.
I am a school certificate holder with little hope of tertiary education.
Someone advised me to open a Nairaland account and ask for help, so I'm new here.
With the assurance I was given, I promise to testify here, if I get my breakthrough from Nairaland.

Why I came writing this now is because I lost my job as a cleaner at one of First Bank branches in Owerri.
The area manager came to our branch 2 weeks ago and after a series of complaints about almost everything that day, I was relieved of my job.
It still beats my imagination why I was singled out to be sacked.
Why me?
Why just me?
I still can't bear it up till now, since I fend for myself.
The money I have with me is fast running out and I desperately need a job from a good samaritan reading this now.

Please, if anyone can help me get a good paying job or connect me with someone who can give me a good job IN OWERRI, IMO STATE, I will forever be grateful.

I know this is risky, but I need help desperately, hence, I am putting up my number for possible contact and help.
I am not a sex-worker please and I will never be one, I only need a decent job.
So please, I pray no one misunderstands my intentions.

May God almighty reward those who will run to my aid at this frustrating moment of my life, Amen!

My number is 08172982883.
God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

How President Jonathan Proved Me Wrong That Karma Is Not Actually A Bitch / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities / Update On Military Operation In Sambisa Forest- DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.