Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? (3432 Views)

Old Couple Get Drunk, Had Sex In Broad Day Light Outside The Bar(pics) / What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) / 10 Thing Nigeria Women Usually Do These Days To Get Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2016
Though i dont take alcohol. one of my guy ehnnn. When the bro guage na singing mode activated. Share yours

1 Like

Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 10:15am On Mar 01, 2016
I JUSS SIT AND START OBSERVING

EVEN IF DERZ NOTHING TO OBSERVE

JUST DE LOOK LIKE LOST GHOST

1 Like

Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 01, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

lookman mode activated

1 Like

Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by Synzu(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2016
I just go home, have a good laugh and get some sleep.
Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 01, 2016
Mehn..when am high on alco.. You will only noticed that when am talking..coz my voice will be louder than any speaker out there grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by ibile1: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2016
I get easy in my shell and think deeeeeply into (future projection)

Family, Investment, personality and health. grin tho I buzz occasionally.
Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by Emypresh(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2016
I start talking.....i talk wtout thinking....jonsing things
Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by wilybebsy(m): 10:32am On Mar 01, 2016
Even when high i still act normal
Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by midehi2(f): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2016
i will just be singing "gbogbomishe e don come, ekpara ikpa ijebu e don com" cheesy

and .......... cheesy
Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by Maxi112: 10:38am On Mar 01, 2016
me don't like alcohol am allergic to it

one of my guy! his a NL.. when d guy high na xo xo fight go dey hungry am.. no be say him get strength oh!! but he is just under d influence of alcohol

the other one name na Jerry! Jerry no sabi speak English no be when him Don high royal challenge... him go speak grammar till u begin beg am to go slip

Tom! Tom no dey use eye see kety-catty when him done high... oloshi/ ashawo go dey dance shakati boo boo cause him go bleep up 5 or 6 different girls that might for morning him go regret am...

Frank! when Frank dey high.... no just allow am sleep near u, cause the kind of demonstration u go dey see am dey do for night... no be person go tell u make u run

this post is in complete with out mentioning Abuchi my good friend... when Abuchi take red label with weed... he is always on happy mood... he always laugh even when u say hi to him, he smile and LOL at anything he set his eyes on..
Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by grad2012(f): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2016
Don't drink so I have never been drunk but I have seen people get drunk lols which is not a good sight.
Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by Kaylexzy(m): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Though i dont take alcohol. one of my guy ehnnn. When the bro guage na singing mode activated. Share yours

I start saying d truth.... I become so truthful dat I say things d way I see em, not minding who I'm talking to...

In fact, if u wana get d bitter truth and deepest secret outta me, jex get me drunk or wait till I'm enjoying a sweet sleep after a stressful day, I swear I can confess my sins grin
Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by Ajinoride(m): 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
grad2012:
Don't drink so I have never been drunk but I have seen people get drunk lols which is not a good sight.
I always enter the void, in the lotus position for deep thinking
Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by Ajinoride(m): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

..... u ddnt complete the statement
Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by firstking01(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

you do take alacoholundecided??
Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by Jblaiseboy(m): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
Once i drink i sleep off watching a movies,though i don't drink outside the house
Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
Depends on the drink sometimes I get emotional and shit. Sometimes I think about the fall of man
Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by skywalker240(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
gives my fone and wallet 2 my freind make i for no loosegaurd am.
Oya talk do start oo
Trust me ogogoro is good 4 d brain grin

Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by skywalker240(m): 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Kaylexzy:

I start saying d truth.... I become so truthful dat I say things d way I see em, not minding who I'm talking to...

In fact, if u wana get d bitter truth and deepest secret outta me, jex get me drunk or wait till I'm enjoying a sweet sleep after a stressful day, I swear I can confess my sins grin

Bro u know d drill, me too i talk anyhow
Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by lesbiangirl(f): 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sleep like a baby grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by MadCow1: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
Get High.. undecided
Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by MadCow1: 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
grad2012:

That A-ss of yours though.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Tell your momma I said thanks for bringing such a beauty into the world.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by Kaylexzy(m): 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
skywalker240:

Bro u know d drill, me too i talk anyhow

I swear, I go je dey talk like person wey dem nack juju...

E get 1 time, I talk sotey, I no know wen I start telling folks d peeps and like and d 1s I don't... And dey were there looking at me
Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Don't drink,but I have been around drunk folk.

Drum km folk come in types.
Funny drunks
Clumsy drunks
Angry drunks...not the kind you wanna be around.
Etc.
Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
firstking01:
you do take alacoholundecided??
.YA

COCA COLA AND MALT

NA NUTRI MILK DE HIGH ME PASS

mtwssshhhhh....SEE QUESTION
Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by firstking01(m): 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.YA

COCA COLA AND MALT

NA NUTRI MILK DE HIGH ME PASS

mtwssshhhhh....SEE QUESTION
undecided
Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ajinoride:

..... u ddnt complete the statement
.WHATS NOT COMPLETE THERE?
Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by skywalker240(m): 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Kaylexzy:

I swear, I go je dey talk like person wey dem nack juju...

E get 1 time, I talk sotey, I no know wen I start telling folks d peeps and like and d 1s I don't... And dey were there looking at me

Same here, dats how my gf knew i visited an olosho at a brothel grin
Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by Ajinoride(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.WHATS NOT COMPLETE THERE?
........maybe , if u had added some soulful recitals that usually flood your mind, that u give voice to .lols
Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by skywalker240(m): 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
singin in flavour tone**give me one bottle iyee one bottle of achohol iyee make i quench my sorrow**grin
Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by Sexytemi(f): 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
starts laughing real hard and also sweat like someone who just finish from a marathon race.

But only took alcohol twice o...and after d effect of it, dont think i wanna try it again o.

And couldnt even sleep well after taking it.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? by Sunkyphil(m): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
skywalker240:

Same here, dats how my gf knew i visited an olosho at a brothel grin
grin grin u go don over talk b dat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massage(somewhere In Lagos)-www.sisicaro.net / Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat / Is It Okay For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.