Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile (20570 Views)

Do You Know That Infinix And Itel Phones Are Owned By Tecno Mobile / List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices / Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Alphafrank: 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
Sharmeenator:

OP na was 4 u oooo....if it took u 3months and the sale of ur Bold2 to save up 30k to buy a phone, I wonder how long it will take you to save for an IPhone. This shouldn't make FP in the first place. This post reels of immaturity, obsessiveness and ignorance; there's is nothing to learn here. It amazes me how a young dude like u can go this length to save for an item that can get lost or stolen anytime. I bet if u channel this passion and tenacity towards investment, you will be far ahead than this. undecided
U're very right bro,bt which investments would u recomend 4 30k ?
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by xtervaganza(m): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Tallesty1:
Sorry for the loss.

Tecno phones and every other phones that use Mediatek processor do not survive water damage.

That's the No1 disadvantage of Mediatek Phones.

With that 30k you can get a decent snapdragon phone that is faster and would last longer.
this mini lecture of yours won't do him any good.

I'll suggest we all donate to the guy and have his tablet replaced
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by xtervaganza(m): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
silverdam:

is this Tosin toskar? From Ibadan around odo ona, orita challenge
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by boldking(m): 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
marshalcarter:
Lolzzzzzz.....lwkmdcheesy
I have dis bb torch light i wanna dash out Ooooo

Lolzz

Sorry for ya loss bro...R.I.P dear phn
cheesy
its ok please don't cry
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by bqlekan(m): 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
had the same issue with my 2 month old elephone p5000.. ordered it from aliexpress.. since then, i decided to stop using mtk devices.. now flexing with asus fonepad fe170cg intel processor.
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by kinibigdeal(m): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
ignis:
Upgrade your pocket and stop ranting.

He should upgrade is pocket so that you can degrade it.. undecided
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by caltronov: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
MARKone:
Hahahaha for a moment, I thought I was reading a story from naijasinglegirl. Sorry OP, but why you sef dey carry phone enter toilet every time ehn....he even post picture of himself inside toilet grin. As u dey carry the phone enter toilet every time, Techno fit claim u don void the warranty, hence they won't help you, due to the kind smell wey go dey hammer the phone, maybe na the shock sef make the phone jump inside water(suicide). I hope the receipt no follow fall inside the toilet water, so as to authenticate the proof of purchase when Techno contact you. Ndo.
guy u wan kill peson wit laugh. Op no vex try save go buy infinix hot note na gud alternative and cheaper dan d former.
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Iamxtopher(m): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Wow, so touching, I featured your story on my Blog...

Read it here http://naijaphreakers.com/site_index.xhtml?get-id=9
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by fathomberry: 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
After the 5th grammatical error I couldn't take it anymore and you be graduate fa?!!!
undecided

I wonder how your blog visitors feel! sad

Get yourself a BlackBerry sir!

wink
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Jetjacky(m): 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
AmakaDNB:

Nice. So where do I get to read it?
http://w.tt/1BY0Bmo that's my recent, and it is copyrighted from Canada
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Tchiman(m): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Your tecno phone can come back to life. Just visit their service center as carlcare service center for the repairs.....bt since it is a liquid damage caused by you,...... you will be charged for whatever component that was damaged by the water....their address is 77 opebi road Ikeja..........that's if you are in lagos!...........hope I was able. To help your situation?
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Ishola87(m): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
infact this Story was interested so far because i laugh and i wanna urine in my body just for the comment under this post.My Guy people like to make jest of person for the type of this issue .why not contAct Techno through their site or Email on this issue for help concerning the repair.please and please never bring issue like this again because people love to insult than to advice.God will help you .
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by themodernman: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
So there are actually poor people on Nairaland

Tot everyone was a boss in his/her own way undecided
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Ishola87(m): 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
themodernman:
So there are actually poor people on Nairaland

Tot everyone was a boss in his/her own way undecided

please don't make jest of your friend.God knows tomorrow
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by themodernman: 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ishola87:

please don't make jest of your friend.God knows tomorrow

People dey form die for this forum
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Baroba(m): 3:52am On Apr 25, 2015
silverdam:
Dear Tecno Mobile,

I'm writing this letter with excessive sweating all over my body, which implies i'm unhappy. I'm a big fan of Tecno Products, i admire their brand, for the fact that it's not longer referred to as "Chinko". I remember how i feel in love with Tecno products, it was in my final year in school, i was still managing my Blackberry Bold 2, my female friend brought her Tecno Phantom, i fell in love with the phone, it was fabulous, i was jealous of her cos it was her sugar daddy that actually bought the phone for her, i don't have sugar daddy cos i'm a boy and i don't have the luxury to buy such an expensive phone. Ever since that day i began to google Tecno products, i was delighted i did, that was how i found out about Tecno Phantom Pad Mini, it was love at first sight. After reading the full specifications, i fell deeper in love with it but no money to buy it, the price tag was N35,000, where do i want to get that?

So i started saving up also hoping that the price would have been reduced before i gather the money together. It wasn't easy at all, i would have to save upto 60% of my feeding allowance all because of Tecno Phantom Pad Mini. I was so obsessed with it, to the extent that i saved the image on my phone. After 3 months of depriving myself of good food, good clothes and clubbing, i was able to raise N30,000. I had to sell my blackberry to make it complete, luckily for me the price of the phone was reduced to exact amount. I was so happy to have raised the money, cos the journey wasn't easy, it wasn't easy at all ooo.

Finally, finally, i bought the phone, i was so happy, i was on top of the world, even though there was no money for subscription, i was still happy. I made some of my friends and hostel mates jealous, i earned little respect from haters, i had pride, i don't allow anybody to touch my phone anyhow. I was so crazy in love with my phone, i was always flaunting it in lecture room, come and see beefing. Selfies nko? I became a selfie freak, taking selfies everyday, even in the toilet.

I enjoyed blogging with the phone, i'm a blogger and blogging has never been that easy for me like that, i had to abandon my laptop for my phone, writing of stories became so easy and interesting for me, i don't need laptop to write fiction & non-fiction stories and publish them on my blog, everything was done on my Tecno Phantom Pad Mini. I became so attached to my phone.

8 months later, i was in the toilet reading some articles on my phone for a job interview i'm suppose to attend the following day. I just don't know what came over me, i was so careless and my beloved phone fell into a bucket of water. I screamed, i cried, forget about big boys don't cry, seriously i cried like a christmas goat. I was restless, i couldn't sleep, my mum blamed me, i was just crying. The next day i took it to an engineer, i got a bad news, i was told the phone was beyond repair. I cried, did you know why i cried? I cried because i starved myself to buy the phone, i cried because my haters will mock me and i also cried because of my blogging and stories saved on my phone, everything were all gone. I took the phone to 3 different engineers, i was told the same bad news.

I missed my Tecno Phantom Pad Mini, i don't have the luxury to buy the phone presently cos i'm just a fresh graduate, unemployed and no more allowances. Tecno Mobile, i write to you to please help my situation, i'm frustrated already, i am already attached to my Tecno Phone, i missed selfie, BBM, Instagram and every other beauty that comes with the phone. Portable blogging has been difficult for me, writing of stories is not interesting anymore. I missed my TECNO PHONE. Tecno Mobile please come to my aid and assist me, na beg i dey beg.

Tosin Silverdam

Sorry bro, try this as a last resort,. Water dosen't necessarily damage phones, its the impurities in water that short circuits the motherboard. Take out the impurities, you have your phone back..If you can find this, Isopropyl alcohol at least 99% pure, it must be 99% no less,dip the phone inside leave it for 20 minutes then let it evaporate for 3 solid days you might get your phone back.. I have used this solution to revive an old note 2 my daughter washed. And do stop any attempt to power up the device, you will end up sending more current to the components hence more damage.. There is no guarantee with this but worth a try..
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Ishola87(m): 6:45am On Apr 25, 2015
no be say ii dey form,Na reality i dey tell you
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by NigerianNative: 6:51am On Apr 25, 2015
hmmmn
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by cutelover19(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2015
I'm commenting on this post in the toilet, sitting close to a bucket of water. Note: it's a tecno phone, so lemme better behave before amadioha strikes me
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Marvell23(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2015
Op you said tecno phantom pad mini has a price tag of N35,000. Cock and bull story. Tecno phantom pad mini was sold between N26,000-28,000. Tell us another story. How will water spoil ur phone? So as a Graduate have never heard of Carl Care? O ga oo
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by silverdam(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
Marvell23:
Op you said tecno phantom pad mini has a price tag of N35,000. Cock and bull story. Tecno phantom pad mini was sold between N26,000-28,000. Tell us another story. How will water spoil ur phone? So as a Graduate have never heard of Carl Care? O ga oo
You sound so ignorant.... Stop jumping into conclusion it doesn't suit you well, do you even know a dang about me? I'm a graduate that doesn't mean i know it all, i guess you are Mr know it all.
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Elsquidme(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
Sorry for the loss.

Tecno phones and every other phones that use Mediatek processor do not survive water damage.

That's the No1 disadvantage of Mediatek Phones.

With that 30k you can get a decent snapdragon phone that is faster and would last longer.
whether na Intel or Qualcomm or any other as long as water entered inside, and immediate first aid is not carried out, problem dey. just say the phone is not water resistant. any phone that is not water resistant are bound to fail if immediate first aid is not carried out. water resistant phones like Sony xperia can resist water for 30min and at a depth of more than ten feet.
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Elsquidme(m): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
Baroba:

Sorry bro, try this as a last resort,. Water dosen't necessarily damage phones, its the impurities in water that short circuits the motherboard. Take out the impurities, you have your phone back..If you can find this, Isopropyl alcohol at least 99% pure, it must be 99% no less,dip the phone inside leave it for 20 minutes then let it evaporate for 3 solid days you might get your phone back.. I have used this solution to revive an old note 2 my daughter washed. And do stop any attempt to power up the device, you will end up sending more current to the components hence more damage.. There is no guarantee with this but worth a try..
that's very right and to add, most pads doesn't have easy access to their battery and some have their batteries soldered to the board which makes it difficult to disconnect the battery immediately ( you may employ razor or scissors to cut). and when short circuited sometimes removing the impurities bring back the phone while in the unfortunate incident, no mata what you do it is gone forever.
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Tallesty1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Elsquidme:
whether na Intel or Qualcomm or any other as long as water entered inside, and immediate first aid is not carried out, problem dey. just say the phone is not water resistant. any phone that is not water resistant are bound to fail if immediate first aid is not carried out. water resistant phones like Sony xperia can resist water for 30min and at a depth of more than ten feet.
I know but other processors are repairable. A phone running snapdragon can be repaired even if it stays 4 hrs inside water.

First you wash the panel with spirit, fuel or water sef, then you use re-work station to apply heat.

Some power on after the heating but majority won't, these ones have a cut, dead resistor etc.

Next step is to trace the broken part or dead resistor with a meter and solder/replace it but Mediatek no be am.

A little heat and the motherboard is a gonner.
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by monastik(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
I DEY TELLS YOU
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by monastik(m): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
SHAI.. INTERESTING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meta Services - Facebook, Instagram & Whatsapp Are Down In The United States / The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. / Reply To All Those Bashing The New TECNO Phantom 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.