Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile (20572 Views)

Do You Know That Infinix And Itel Phones Are Owned By Tecno Mobile / List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices / Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by beekaymee(m): 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rubbish news and it even made FP
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by amparas(m): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
phone nowadays are >>> use and troowe <<< grin grin grin grin
so take heart eh
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by texalux(m): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Comon go & buy bold5
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Qmab: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eeeyah, OP pele.
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by oyin01(m): 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
I've been looking for a good tab to buy. I think you just advertised techno phantom tab to me. I will buy it. Infact, i will start saving. Sorry for your loss.
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Rilwayne001: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Shoro niyen
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
I wish I had the time to read your complaint.
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Bullshit!!! cos

Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Am focusing more on your fyn face and body structure not dis ur long story wink

silverdam:
Dear Tecno Mobile,

I'm writing this letter with excessive sweating all over my body, which implies i'm unhappy. I'm a big fan of Tecno Products, i admire their brand, for the fact that it's not longer referred to as "Chinko". I remember how i feel in love with Tecno products, it was in my final year in school, i was still managing my Blackberry Bold 2, my female friend brought her Tecno Phantom, i fell in love with the phone, it was fabulous, i was jealous of her cos it was her sugar daddy that actually bought the phone for her, i don't have sugar daddy cos i'm a boy and i don't have the luxury to buy such an expensive phone. Ever since that day i began to google Tecno products, i was delighted i did, that was how i found out about Tecno Phantom Pad Mini, it was love at first sight. After reading the full specifications, i fell deeper in love with it but no money to buy it, the price tag was N35,000, where do i want to get that?

So i started saving up also hoping that the price would have been reduced before i gather the money together. It wasn't easy at all, i would have to save upto 60% of my feeding allowance all because of Tecno Phantom Pad Mini. I was so obsessed with it, to the extent that i saved the image on my phone. After 3 months of depriving myself of good food, good clothes and clubbing, i was able to raise N30,000. I had to sell my blackberry to make it complete, luckily for me the price of the phone was reduced to exact amount. I was so happy to have raised the money, cos the journey wasn't easy, it wasn't easy at all ooo.

Finally, finally, i bought the phone, i was so happy, i was on top of the world, even though there was no money for subscription, i was still happy. I made some of my friends and hostel mates jealous, i earned little respect from haters, i had pride, i don't allow anybody to touch my phone anyhow. I was so crazy in love with my phone, i was always flaunting it in lecture room, come and see beefing. Selfies nko? I became a selfie freak, taking selfies everyday, even in the toilet.

I enjoyed blogging with the phone, i'm a blogger and blogging has never been that easy for me like that, i had to abandon my laptop for my phone, writing of stories became so easy and interesting for me, i don't need laptop to write fiction & non-fiction stories and publish them on my blog, everything was done on my Tecno Phantom Pad Mini. I became so attached to my phone.

8 months later, i was in the toilet reading some articles on my phone for a job interview i'm suppose to attend the following day. I just don't know what came over me, i was so careless and my beloved phone fell into a bucket of water. I screamed, i cried, forget about big boys don't cry, seriously i cried like a christmas goat. I was restless, i couldn't sleep, my mum blamed me, i was just crying. The next day i took it to an engineer, i got a bad news, i was told the phone was beyond repair. I cried, did you know why i cried? I cried because i starved myself to buy the phone, i cried because my haters will mock me and i also cried because of my blogging and stories saved on my phone, everything were all gone. I took the phone to 3 different engineers, i was told the same bad news.

I missed my Tecno Phantom Pad Mini, i don't have the luxury to buy the phone presently cos i'm just a fresh graduate, unemployed and no more allowances. Tecno Mobile, i write to you to please help my situation, i'm frustrated already, i am already attached to my Tecno Phone, i missed selfie, BBM, Instagram and every other beauty that comes with the phone. Portable blogging has been difficult for me, writing of stories is not interesting anymore. I missed my TECNO PHONE. Tecno Mobile please come to my aid and assist me, na beg i dey beg.

Tosin Silverdam
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by intergral(m): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Your own better seF!!! You better save another money cos they will not listen to you. I bought note 3 and the screen cracked after 2weeks I asked for the price and I was told 35K so take Heart and save again just like how am saving for another screen... But wait o, u sure say no be inside shit e fall?
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by ignis: 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Upgrade your pocket and stop ranting.
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
Too much information.
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by seglad2(m): 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
They are 1 yr warranty phone. so just 2months 2go
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by kinibigdeal(m): 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
It seems you love toilet too much, you took selfie in the toilet, you were in the same toilet when do phone fell inside water, don't you think there is something attached to that toilet of yours? Anyway, are you telling me you bought a phone without warranty....
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Reediano(m): 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Sry for the loss.....
But bro next time take it to a Carl care first
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
You would have copied APC and Buhari on this your letter cos am pretty sure they will do something for you.. meanwhile. go to techno main website and paste this your interesting story there but remember to edit that sugar daddy side out cos in law we call it defamation and wait for tecno team to respond..
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Gemc3(f): 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eya!

Same way I felt when my Phantom A3 got smashed. . . I cried. . . literally.
Loved that phone tho.
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by ignis: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Sareal1:
@ op, so shey make dem kom giv u another 1 or na wetin u dey talk nw.
Nice question.
We would like to know
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Emmabel(m): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
silverdam:
Dear Tecno Mobile,

I'm writing this letter with excessive sweating all over my body, which implies i'm unhappy. I'm a big fan of Tecno Products, i admire their brand, for the fact that it's not longer referred to as "Chinko". I remember how i feel in love with Tecno products, it was in my final year in school, i was still managing my Blackberry Bold 2, my female friend brought her Tecno Phantom, i fell in love with the phone, it was fabulous, i was jealous of her cos it was her sugar daddy that actually bought the phone for her, i don't have sugar daddy cos i'm a boy and i don't have the luxury to buy such an expensive phone. Ever since that day i began to google Tecno products, i was delighted i did, that was how i found deeper in love with it but no money to buy it, the price tag was N35,000, where do i want to get that?

So i started saving up also hoping that the price would have been reduced before i gather the money together. It wasn't easy at all, i would have to save upto 60% of my feeding allowance all because of Tecno Phantom Pad Mini. I was so obsessed with it, to the extent that i saved the image on my phone. After 3 months of depriving myself of good food, good clothes and clubbing, i was able to raise N30,000. I had to sell my blackberry to make it complete, luckily for me the price of the phone was reduced to exact amount. I was so happy to have raised the money, cos the journey wasn't easy, it wasn't easy at all ooo.

Finally, finally, i bought the phone, i was so happy, i was on top of the world, even though there was no money for subscription, i was still happy. I made some of my friends and hostel mates jealous, i earned little respect from haters, i had pride, i don't allow anybody to touch my phone anyhow. I was so crazy in love with my phone, i was always flaunting it in lecture room, come and see beefing. Selfies nko? I became a selfie freak, taking selfies everyday, even in the toilet.

I enjoyed blogging with the phone, i'm a blogger and blogging has never been that easy for me like that, i had to abandon my laptop for my phone, writing of stories became so easy and interesting for me, i don't need laptop to write fiction & non-fiction stories and publish them on my blog, everything was done on my Tecno Phantom Pad Mini. I became so attached to my phone.

8 months later, i was in the toilet reading some articles on my phone for a job interview i'm suppose to attend the following day. I just don't know what came over me, i was so careless and my beloved phone fell into a bucket of water. I screamed, i cried, forget about big boys don't cry, seriously i cried like a christmas goat. I was restless, i couldn't sleep, my mum blamed me, i was just crying. The next day i took it to an engineer, i got a bad news, i was told the phone was beyond repair. I cried, did you know why i cried? I cried because i starved myself to buy the phone, i cried because my haters will mock me and i also cried because of my blogging and stories saved on my phone, everything were all gone. I took the phone to 3 different engineers, i was told the same bad news.

I missed my Tecno Phantom Pad Mini, i don't have the luxury to buy the phone presently cos i'm just a fresh graduate, unemployed and no more allowances. Tecno Mobile, i write to you to please help my situation, i'm frustrated already, i am already attached to my Tecno Phone, i missed selfie, BBM, Instagram and every other beauty that comes with the phone. Portable blogging has been difficult for me, writing of stories is not interesting anymore. I missed my TECNO PHONE. Tecno Mobile please come to my aid and assist me, na beg i dey beg.

Tosin Silverdam
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Rexeffiom(m): 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
AmakaDNB:
Check ma signature. Ladies only. Maybe just a few guys will be allowed
I think I like your books
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by sweatholder(m): 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
I have never been of fan of this toy company I still rep iOS though
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
are u using style to tell me that u won't finish ur stories ? ? ?

Abeg no play rough play oo b4 I tell my bros Shekau to visit u.
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by iamord(m): 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
grincheesygrincheesy

KEEP
CALM
SAVE
AND BUY
A
NEW
PHONE

cheesygrin
You did it before, you can do it again. grin. I believe everyone on here has their own phone story. So yours won't be a first.
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by AmakaDNB(f): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rexeffiom:

I think I like your books
Thank you! The site is owned by Daniel Nkado. Check the Short Stories page for the story I wrote.
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
silverdam or make I tell amu say u want phone in tongue.
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by quintessnc05(m): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
send me your account number...
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by tenny07(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Sorry brother. I use S9 too but so disappointed about the camera pix don't even use it cos is embarrassing.
Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by redcliff: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
I am the kind of person that says one thing and the other happens especially when its without my power.. i was going to say "forget all your cries.tecno does not send you and stop trying to buy their sympathy. They would not give you another for free. Bevause it apparently seems thats what you are looking for".

Fast forward a few days.. tecno buzzes him and tells him to come pick another tablet and make him a quick celebrity for advertising for them.. now this is just me thinking out loud. Lol. I really dont trust these chinko folks!

Re: My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by haibe(m): 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
It's an Mtk phone so how do you expect it to survive such a sink in the water? If you want a phone that can last well, get HTC Samsung and other strong brands

The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. / Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features / 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You)