Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes (123519 Views)

Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC / 4 Universities Approved To Run E-learning Degree Programmes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by Tenim47(m): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
Like, unilag
Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by wman(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Remove OAU from that list. Their Masters has very high quality but it takes time. It could take 7 years in extreme cases. Hardly do people finish in the normal 18 months.

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, tutorials, downloads of anything you need, check us out at https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
We deliver all over Nigeria and we are tested and trusted.
Full catalogue is available at j .mp/adlisting

MK X, FIFA 15, GTA V now available

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
literarymathy:

My guy! Its Mathy. Nice to have you on this thread. Great DELSU, great BRAINS!

Gracias amigos... Following ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by james809: 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by MrHighSea: 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
Uniport?
Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by oathman(m): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
UNILORIN is always on every list.... nd some people dey beef am

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by MrHighSea: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
Uniport, is it ok?
Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by MrHighSea: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
Engg, Uniport, is it ok?
Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by Ebenezer5: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
missbehave247:
Hmm
in terms of fastest unn is not among, unizik is more faster

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by Memsey(f): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lol @ lautech

I rep UNICAL!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
MrHighSea:
Uniport, is it ok?

Its rather on the high side in terms of finance though. It is okay if you devote your all to it. Writing a thesis is the problematic aspect and the defence is usually extremely TOUGH!!! Expect to complete your programme there is about 19months average.
Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by clemz88(m): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
Houdebge north american university port nouvo
Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
wman:
Remove OAU from that list. Their Masters has very high quality but it takes time. It could take 7 years in extreme cases. Hardly do people finish in the normal 18 months.

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, tutorials, downloads of anything you need, check us out at https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
We deliver all over Nigeria and we are tested and trusted.
Full catalogue is available at j .mp/adlisting

MK X, FIFA 15, GTA V now available

I think it is subjective though. I know people who finished from OAU in just 17 months. One of them lectured me. He even made a distinction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by UnemeNekwa: 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
clemz88:
Houdebge north american university port nouvo
when did HNAUB become a Nigerian university?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Where is the institute of petroleum studies UNIPORT and all centers of excellence(offshore technolgy institute,center for geoscience, etc)?...

All msc programmes are strictly 12months...public holidays are barely observed... cheesy

The best..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by Emyben(m): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Haba... Why is UNIZIK always underrated? In 18 months or less, you are through with your Masters. And mind you... In almost 18 years, i think Unizik have participated in ASUU strike just once.
Why do you think, Unizik and Unilag has the highest number of applicants each year in both their Bachelor and Masters programme?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
why?
that geology department gave you headache doesn't mean it's not a school. Many people still apply for admission inspite of all or what will you say of chemistry department?
Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by odeexpress(m): 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Remove UNN from the list. Generally, their masters programme take a long time. Especially Enugu campus where money is a factor that determine progress. I started an Msc programme there and left after coursework. I took up another offer somewhere else and graduated before most of my mates at UNN.
Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by ziky2010(m): 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
Let no one decieve u.Unilorin masters program is minimum of 18 months

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by Ekeke1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
Caritas university and madonna uses d same calender.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (DELSU), ABRAKA

Stwpid and Useless school

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
[size=15pt]Nigerian's pls help a student,who is in trouble.
I have been seeking help,for over one month now and it is not yet coming.
all the people that called,just disappointment.
Am sorry for bringing this kind of issue here,but I have no option than to seek help.anywere.I can get..
I don't want to go into my personal details.
that would be for anyone who ask of it but I just want to say a little about my ordeal..
I am a student of NOUN university,studyin B.s.c criminology and security studies,who has been doing well.
I am responsible for my school fees,right from primary school,cos my dad didn't see any need,giving us eduction,but deep inside me.I refused to subcribe to his ideology and I wanted the best for my family,cos our condition was terrible,"financially".
My mom had to take care of our education.7 of us.
has the first.I couldn't stand the sight of seeing her go through all does suffering.
Just to give us eduction,so I left home and started hustlin from primary 5 and I took care of my school fees right from then till I graduated from secondary,now am in the university and was doing well,until I invested all I had in an importation business which leta turned out to be a scam,now am down to zero.
My school fees has elapsed, for a long time now.
I don't even attend lectures and can not write exams,which ironically means,that I will have to withdraw from school.
I would have gone for student loan,but I have tried to secure a student loan before,when I got scholarship to study outside and needed money for my papers,but it was frustrating cos I have no one to stand for me.

The amount in question is,N52,000 and am ready to work for it,if necessary.
I am not saying you should dash me the money,a loan will be well appreciated and am ready to use all my school,birth,state of origin cartificate's, infact all my earthly possesion as a collactorall for the loan
Pls nigerian's. I know so many people bring fake story about such matters online,so am ready to corporate with anybody who can help verify this story.I live in abuja.

[size=15pt]please,I want to appeal to those,who called,and at the end keep posting me.
after calling and showing interest in helping,I stopped posting this article online.
what I get at the end is posting,..you are not doing any good to my situation.instead,u are worsinin it,the time I would have use to get help,is wat you are wasting. by making me to stop posting this online..
I did my best to corperate and even sent my school registration NO and study centre for
comfirmation..
I am not saying,they should dash me this money.I can work for it,just that am not fit right now to raise the the money and exam,is around the corner..
[/size]
[size=15pt]
I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL,IF ANY ONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH A LOAN INSTEAD

SOM1 QUOTED ME,QUESTIONIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS STORY.
IF YOU HAvE UR RESERVATIONS CONCERNIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THiS STORY.
YOU CAN MEET UP WITH ME,SO WE COULD GO,TO MY STUDY CENTRE TOGEDA FOR COMFIRMATION OR AT MY SCHOOL HEAD OFFICE,AT WUSE,HERE IN ABUJA
[/size]

[size=17pt]NOTE:pls if you can't assist with a loan and want to render direct financial assistance.you don't have to pay directly to me.
I will appreciate it more,if you pay directly into my school account.
Which you can google urself to comfirm
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by NairalandPolice1(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Stelvin101:

Stwpid and Useless school
why?
Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rep Better By Far
Unilorin
My Alma Mata
Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by themodernman: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
Anyone with info on Masters in Public Health in the United States.
Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by Elprinz(m): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
IzonOwei:
Where is the institute of petroleum studies UNIPORT and all centers of excellence(offshore technolgy institute,center for geoscience, etc)?...

All msc programmes are strictly 12months...public holidays are barely observed... cheesy

The best..
OTI marketing team...lol
Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by zinosleek(m): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
asuustrike2009:

that geology department gave you headache doesn't mean it's not a school. Many people still apply for admission inspite of all or what will you say of chemistry department?
Geology dept is one of the toughest in the sch, but if you work hard you definately scale through. Delsu is a very deciplined academically and from pple that have done msc there, its quite fast. I studied gly from delsu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) / A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. / No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.