Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes (123520 Views)

Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC / 4 Universities Approved To Run E-learning Degree Programmes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by Sijo01(f): 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
brownhawk:
dreamer.

Your point is?? ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by Basalt(m): 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
I just bought my Msc form but going through this thread is so discouraging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by fergie001: 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
Basalt:
I just bought my Msc form but going through this thread is so discouraging
Dont be.
Brave up,and start somewhere,k?
Difficult at 1st for me,but I have no choice ,I have a few moths left,push it up,I repeat,dont be
Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by fergie001: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by Basalt(m): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
fergie001:

Dont be.
Brave up,and start somewhere,k?
Difficult at 1st for me,but I have no choice ,I have a few moths left,push it up,I repeat,dont be

Thanks so much bro
Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by fergie001: 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
Basalt:

Thanks so much bro
Uwc
Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by organicprof(m): 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Charleslewizy:
Confam malabite I rep unical My alma mata
well done bro. Great malabite, chemistry dept.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by Partnerbiz3: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
NobleMimy:
Please is there anybody studying MSc Environmental Management and Control at CEMAC UNN Enugu Capmus(UNEC)? How fast are they with the program please? OR Anybody Studying MSc Environmental Mangement In UNIPORT? OR MSc Environmental Management UNIZIK
Hi, have you got info abt d course? Seems
I know ppl there
Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by engrfcuksmtin(m): 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
engrfcuksmtin:
PG in Nigeria depends on level of seriousness of the student and thesis supervisor. I did my MSc (Soil Survey and Classification) in 14 months at University of Ado Ekiti. Currently the tempo at which am moving with my PhD research, I may finish in record time of 36months. Within 6 months I am about to do the second seminar.
Today marks the the 3rd year of my thesis defense. I was able to finish at the record time of 36 months.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by edoairways: 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Emyben:
Haba... Why is UNIZIK always underrated? In 18 months or less, you are through with your Masters. And mind you... In almost 18 years, i think Unizik have participated in ASUU strike just once.
Why do you think, Unizik and Unilag has the highest number of applicants each year in both their Bachelor and Masters programme?
Unizik is not fast at all though few department may be
Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by Hassanmaye(m): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Blurry:
Please remove Unilag from this list?

I am yet to see a school that will frustrate you as much as this school.

Speaking as an Ex-Msc student....abandoned the programme
Don't mind them they don't know Unilag at all
Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by Oye123(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
please I need list of schools that offer master degree in business education( Accountancy/Accounting option)
Re: Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes by JobDan: 11:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
Pls sir does anybody have experience on funaab postgraduate and masters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) / A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. / No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.