Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290442 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AKBINARY: 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
all the oga in the pls make help explain how use this big3 and mbfxtiming to trade binary see pic and iny attached

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
shalom123:
MY SYSTEM,HOW IT WORKS AND THE SETUP...
[color=#990000][/color]open two charts of RANDOM indices 25 on your binary chart..put one to 1mins time frame and the other on 5mins time frame.on the 1mins time frame put ema 8 and ema 21 thats all.

placing a call trade:

you take a look at your 5mins time frame chart first and look out for a chart pattern e.g are doji in a down trend,engulfing pattern in a down trend,piercing pattern in a down trend e.t.c. After spoting a pattern like that,then start observing ur 1mins chart for a cross over of the ema 8 from below cutting the ema 21.once it cuts enter touch + 0.400 in 3mins.observe what happens after then

placing a put trade:

you look at your 5mins chart time frame and also look out for a pattern e.g are also doji,engulfing pattern,piercing pattern all in uptrend...then go to 1mins time frame and watch out for a cut of ema 21 through ema 8 from above...enter -0.400 in 3mins.observe what happens after then.

The payout ratio might be low but the win ratio is very nice...and before i forget DON'T TELL ME THE SYSTEM ISN'T WORKING COS ALL SYSTEM WORKS BUT HAVE YOU TAKEN OUT TIME TO STUDY IT.i did this because someone mailed me and i wanted it to profit the full house,questions are allowed.
THANK YOU
Thanks for sharing this with us bro.

My question is, what if, for a put trade, price has already cut through ema 21 amd ema 8 on the 1 min chart by the time you spot bullish patterns on 5 mins chart? Do you enter the trade immediately?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Thanks for sharing this with us bro.

My question is, what if, for a put trade, price has already cut through ema 21 amd ema 8 on the 1 min chart by the time you spot bullish patterns on 5 mins chart? Do you enter the trade immediately?
ur question confused me...please help me put it in a better form.thank you
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
@AKBINARY...this is an edited pic of ur chart,check everything i did and use it to run a demo trade between 7am and 11am tomorrow and give us a feed back.i am doing this for u cos i want u to have ur own system and i want u to work on it cos its urs and not mine and might also not be needing it but i will help u get the best out of it.thank you.

1 Share

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
shalom123:
@AKBINARY...this is an edited pic of ur chart,check everything i did and use it to run a demo trade between 7am and 11am tomorrow and give us a feed back.i am doing this for u cos i want u to have ur own system and i want u to work on it cos its urs and not mine and might also not be needing it but i will help u get the best out of it.thank you.
be careful of signal generated by candle with too much wicks as they are mostly fakes...the ones generated by real bodies are best to trade.
thank you
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
sample of signals with too much wicks...observe the system generated 2 signals consecutively without giving enough space which is wrong or not right.pics below from ur chart also

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
shalom123:

ur question confused me...please help me put it in a better form.thank you
My bad, bro...your explanation is now clear to me after going through it again. Thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
My bad, bro...your explanation is now clear to me after going through it again. Thanks
ok bro...feel free to ask any questions too.thank you.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
AKBINARY:
all the oga in the pls make help explain how use this big3 and mbfxtiming to trade binary see pic and iny attached
if u dnt want loose ur hard earned money unnecessorily,crush,burn and throw dis indy away,dnt say i didnt tell u

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by nairakobo: 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
eurusd buy for 30mins (6 candles on 5m tf)...lets see how it goes then i'll explain what i figured out from one of the systems. Trade to end by 12:10am
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
shalom123:
[color=#990000][/color]open two charts of RANDOM indices 25 on your binary chart..put one to 1mins time frame and the other on 5mins time frame.on the 1mins time frame put ema 8 and ema 21 thats all.

placing a call trade:

you take a look at your 5mins time frame chart first and look out for a chart pattern e.g are doji in a down trend,engulfing pattern in a down trend,piercing pattern in a down trend e.t.c. After spoting a pattern like that,then start observing ur 1mins chart for a cross over of the ema 8 from below cutting the ema 21.once it cuts enter touch + 0.400 in 3mins.observe what happens after then

placing a put trade:

you look at your 5mins chart time frame and also look out for a pattern e.g are also doji,engulfing pattern,piercing pattern all in uptrend...then go to 1mins time frame and watch out for a cut of ema 21 through ema 8 from above...enter -0.400 in 3mins.observe what happens after then.

The payout ratio might be low but the win ratio is very nice...and before i forget DON'T TELL ME THE SYSTEM ISN'T WORKING COS ALL SYSTEM WORKS BUT HAVE YOU TAKEN OUT TIME TO STUDY IT.i did this because someone mailed me and i wanted it to profit the full house,questions are allowed.
THANK YOU
ur strategy seem cool wit a higher degree of sucess so far doh i havnt tested it as am no fan of indies,hence i'll suggest 2 u 2 ROLL ur trade 2 maximise profit and mitigate losses.i tink pinbars wud b more suitable dan doji coz r merely indecision candles and nt reversal candles
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by nairakobo: 12:25am On Apr 28, 2015
nairakobo:
eurusd buy for 30mins (6 candles on 5m tf)...lets see how it goes then i'll explain what i figured out from one of the systems. Trade to end by 12:10am

bet won....

Nothing really special from what i figured out. Its from AKbinary system though. i think for all indicator based system on Binary, the hardest part is how to set the most appropriate expiry time. SHALOM did the most justice to that system by pointing out when the trigger is to be pulled i.e for a call trade, price must go above the level of 30 on the mbfxtiming and go below 70 for a put trade.
My input, look out for the big ball that has 3 on the semafor inidicator alone, leave the smaller balls for the gods...
In as much as the "big3" wont repaint, just immediately after the price levels on the mbfxtiming has met the above conditions, you can pull the trigger accordingly. From my quick short backtest, i think this tweak obeyed 6 candles(30m) the most for its expiry time.
I stand to be corrected ooooo, my ogas...

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AKBINARY: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2015
my oga @shalom123 and nairakobo am grateful more green to you all
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by nairakobo: 11:04am On Apr 28, 2015
if the present level on the mbfxtiming closes below 70, an EURUSD sell should be triggered for 30mins i.e start time is 11:05am and end time would be 11:35am.

Still on test mode though
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by nairakobo: 11:37am On Apr 28, 2015
nairakobo:
if the present level on the mbfxtiming closes below 70, an EURUSD sell should be triggered for 30mins i.e start time is 11:05am and end time would be 11:35am.

Still on test mode though

lost handsomely...gurus, do the "Olivia Pope" to dat signal plsss
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by obedfynez(m): 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
nairakobo:

lost handsomely...gurus, do the "Olivia Pope" to dat signal plsss
I tink shalom 123 analysis on dat strategy seem more profitable cos of u study d big 3ball u wud notice dat it usually moves frm candle to candle at the end ur 6candle timing wud b a failure..
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amor001: 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
@shalom123. From your experience, how many good signals can 1 get daily using the touch strategy?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by csckid(m): 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
@wapmaster....please what does PVA Alert mean ? the indicators sometimes says pva alert on certain currency pairs
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
amor001:
@shalom123. From your experience, how many good signals can 1 get daily using the touch strategy?
likely 3-8 signals.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
AKBINARY:
my oga @shalom123 and nairakobo am grateful more green to you all
did u back test the system based on the criteria i gave to u ? the 7am to 9am back test...we need the results if u did it.
Thank you.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omotsonfx: 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
accentuate:
Another CALL signal variation is trading trend continuation pattern with the existing uptrend mode see below example
nice strategy my oga...this ll really match my trading style...thanks..
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omotsonfx: 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
shalom123:

placing a call trade:

placing a put trade:

THANK YOU
...pls do you use dis on any other time frame..i always afraid to trade one minute..maybe cos of my network speed anyway..but really nice ..thanks to you and all the other 'ogas' in the house!..cos is not easy to teach pple free of charge.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amor001: 6:24am On Apr 29, 2015
shalom123:
likely 3-8 signals.
thank you.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by csckid(m): 7:34am On Apr 29, 2015
csckid:
@wapmaster....please what does PVA Alert mean ? the indicators sometimes says pva alert on certain currency pairs

can't somebody answer me?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by stmichael001(m): 7:39am On Apr 29, 2015
csckid:

can't somebody answer me?
forget abt the alert it gives. You u shud only use it as a filter just as wapmasta said we shud.
If an arrow appears and the pva bar forms any other coloured bar besides the normal blue slim bar on the alert candle ,you are to leave the trade(dont tk it).Thats how to use the pva indy as filter.
Hope ur cleared now?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by csckid(m): 9:28am On Apr 29, 2015
stmichael001:
forget abt the alert it gives. You u shud only use it as a filter just as wapmasta said we shud.
If an arrow appears and the pva bar forms any other coloured bar besides the normal blue slim bar on the alert candle ,you are to leave the trade(dont tk it).Thats how to use the pva indy as filter.
Hope ur cleared now?

yes!!! thanks so much
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by csckid(m): 9:47am On Apr 29, 2015
another new day to make greens...watching my chart closely and waiting for alert smiley grin good morning peeps
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kendo58: 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Uj put and NU call based on wappy's system

1 Share

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ariy(m): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
kendo58:

pls, which indicator do you use to get that 50% of the body?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
kendo58:

how did the trade go? did it come out green?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
wapmasta001:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
HOW TO USE THE FILTERS ATTACHED

AM QUOTING TO MAKE SURE U READ ABOUT HW TO USE THE FILTERS....AM HAPPY TO SEE THE 2 TRADES YOU UPLOADED, I CAME ONLINE AND SAW THAT BOTH TRADES LOST.. angry angry angry angry angry.....SO I CHECKED MY CHART TO SEE IF I WOULD HAVE TAKEN SAME TRADES AND SAW I WOUND NOT HAVE TAKEN DIZ TWO TRADES UJ AND NU COZ THE FILTERS FILTERED THEM AS BAD TRADES OR LOW PROBABILITY TRADES. WANT U GUYZ TO KNW LIKE I SAID EARLIER THAT DIZ STRATEGY IS NOT A STRATEGY UNDER TESTING OR DEMO TRADING. I HAVE BEEN USING DIZ STRATEGY STEADILY FOR ALMOST A YEAR.... AND ITS SOMETHING I BUILT OR MADE UP MYSELF,SO IF U ARE NOT HAVING A WIN RATE OF 80%, THAT ONLY MEANS U R NOT FOLLOWING ALL THE RULES.........

LETS GET DOWN TO THE PCITURE FOR CORRECTIONS TO SHOW BOTH TRADES ARE BAD.... grin grin grin grin grin
3 PICS ATTACHED...
1. A PREVIOUS PIC I UPLOADED ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE ABOUT HW TO USE FILTERS
2. MY NU CHART
3. MY UJ CHART...........

cheesy

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by prindu(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
wapmasta001:
ATTACHED Z ALL YOU NEED AND THE TEMPLATE...LEMME KNW WEN U GUYZ R READY grin grin grin grin
Pls wapmaster, upload that pz absolute gains indicator again, it's missing here or just upload ur current template that has all d indies on it.

Honestly am understanding d strategy better with ur further clarifications & charts, thanks so very much for taking out time to explain.

Pls, upload pz absolute gains indi, thanks again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.